• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lets talk dissociatives!

Why are you thinking of resetting tolerance? I don't think NMDA agonism would do this; I'm not sure it works this way.

And anything more potent that theanine is dangerous. It would be a risk of excitotoxcicity, seizures, neuronal death, and status epilepticus.

It´s obvious why. To enjoy the dissospace in full blown fashion. Well, maybe it doesn´t reset tolerance to zero, but should upregulate the NMDA system. Im also not sure if it works this way, hence, Im asking ;)

Thanks for the tips, I wont go nothing more potent. Theanine looks like have a ultra safe profile, maybe beause is a weak agonist

Ehhh don't NMDA antagonists reset tolerance of certain kinds of drugs?

I wonder if it´s kind a myth or true. And if it´s true, whats the mechanism, what are the better dissos for that (longer/shorter, low/high potency) and what systems does it reset (5-ht, dopamine, cannabinoid?)

It´s obvious why. To enjoy the dissospace in full blown fashion. Well, maybe it doesn´t reset tolerance to zero, but should upregulate the NMDA system. Im also not sure if it works this way, hence, Im asking ;)

Thanks for the tips, I wont go nothing more potent. Theanine looks like have a ultra safe profile, maybe beause is a weak agonist

Oh. I thought you meant to other drugs. But they are dangerous and not worth, as I stated. They can kill you

I miss dissos. I have never used drugs that could get me so fucked up and euphoric with so little negative effects. I could take 25mg of 3-meo-pcp and go to the work next day like it's nothing, usually in good mood.

Dissociatives are the kings of drugs. Make you feel like a superhero/villain.

Oh yeah and DXM will make your dick limp. I can get hard on the other ones I've done without problems though.

Lets be real though, for all the potential positive effects there is an equal risc to really mess your life up with dissios.

Ive used ketamine to treat and aid the healing of a serious back injury.
However it has taken its tole and cost me my relationship and love.

Now im almost pain free but i struggle with addiction issues which is really deep.
The relative benign physical side effects of semi frequent use makes it really hard to stay away from the stuff.
However iver really messed up the trust of people close to me since ive taken it in really bad spots and made a fool of myself.

The namn psychedelic heroin is really fitting since its really dark stuff.
Still love it though for all its done for me but i need to break this habit for good before i drive someone i love to suicide.

Lets be real though, for all the potential positive effects there is an equal risc to really mess your life up with dissios.

Ive used ketamine to treat and aid the healing of a serious back injury.
However it has taken its tole and cost me my relationship and love.

Now im almost pain free but i struggle with addiction issues which is really deep.
The relative benign physical side effects of semi frequent use makes it really hard to stay away from the stuff.
However iver really messed up the trust of people close to me since ive taken it in really bad spots and made a fool of myself.

The namn psychedelic heroin is really fitting since its really dark stuff.
Still love it though for all its done for me but i need to break this habit for good before i drive someone i love to suicide.

^None of the classical psychedelics are addictive, only the dissociative drugs result in lasting addiction if frequently used.

Personally I avoid PCP and PCP analogues. Thus far medicine hasn't got any explanation of the permanent neurological consequences resulting in the perma-tolerance users experience. Unless, perhaps, they have a relationship with the Onleys lesions changes.

^None of the classical psychedelics are addictive, only the dissociative drugs result in lasting addiction if frequently used.

Personally I avoid PCP and PCP analogues. Thus far medicine hasn't got any explanation of the permanent neurological consequences resulting in the perma-tolerance users experience. Unless, perhaps, they have a relationship with the Onleys lesions changes.

I def agree, i have zero issues controling my intake of psychs.
Dissios are a totally different ball game though.
Staying away more then a month is really hard for me.
I don't really go in for long binges either, however just a gram here or there is still way to much and it makes me do stupid shit and forget my real responsibilities.

The effects are just to rewarding with low side effects to stay away from.

The worst part is that if i stay away for awhile i trick myself that ive been a good boy and deserve to get high to treat myself.
This last time was really bad, ive really started worrying those around me with my usage.
Gotta stay focused before this enda bad.

Yep I see these taking over lives more easily than opiates lol. At least mentally. Probably not the case for majority of people but compared to opiates I find dissociatives far superior drugs.

I was going through some legal issues a few years back and often did dxm and nitrous together for some introspection. I loved that combo. I had an extremely vivid memory recall one time that really freaked me out. I was transported to that moment, 15 years prior, seeing the outfit I was wearing and all. But some Shongle songs helped me out of that tough spot.

Its just so easy to be sucked into the space and put all your emotional bagage there.
I have also been quite the cannabis smoker so i didnt notice how the two addictions went hand in hand and kind of disguised the other.

Now ive quit cannabis and kind of messed up bad enough so people saw my ketamine issues aswell.

The biggest thing is that im quite the functional addict.
I do everything i need outside of the trips well so i can feel worth getting a gram to binge on and recharge myself in the hole.
Still its so not worth it, i need to stop spending money on drugs and just pay my debts instead.
Right now im just keeping myself in a limbo with this crappy lifestyle.

I guess I am one of the lab rats in this new age of disso analogues. Doesn't seem to be harming me in any way, if anything it just amplifies the magic of life energy all around me. With great power comes great responsibility, stay aware of how you tune with them/how they tune you, and if you keep a balance and utilize their applications where applicable, I only see a net positive effect from usage.

I guess I am one of the lab rats in this new age of disso analogues. Doesn't seem to be harming me in any way, if anything it just amplifies the magic of life energy all around me. With great power comes great responsibility, stay aware of how you tune with them/how they tune you, and if you keep a balance and utilize their applications where applicable, I only see a net positive effect from usage.

I feel like that some days too, but then I remember my past, and how I was abusing ketamine for 2 years, and start to analyze my nowadays behaviours...

I've got two drug stashes, one for the dissos and one for everything else. Right now my flatmate is keeping the disso stash far far away so I can't reach it, as I was abusing 3-MeO-PCP, 2-OxO-PCE and 2-OxO-PCM more than I would like this last months... so I can only see negative effects on the long term here, all those happy years will cost me some mental and physical health on the future for sure. :(

If I ingest a third-plateau dose (about 800 mg) of DXM, the main though in my mind during the trip is "this is how it must feel to be severely mentally retarded or brain-damaged". I've never had any real insights during a dissociative trip. A small amount of DXM can make ethyl alcohol feel more euphoric, though, but I don't drink anymore, so it doesn't matter. Also, I always have a bad depressive mood the next day after robotripping. And DXM doesn't ease anxiety like many other drugs do, I've actually had a panic attack several times during a DXM trip.

To me, even the effect of morning glory seeds is more pleasurable than that of DXM.

I dont really care about DXM. I have had a few nice trips on it, my first time with 600mg and a few with 300-400mg + weed. But with the nausea on the come up I don't think I'm gonna take it ever again. Both syrups and dxm powder make me vomit if I go over 300mg. MXE, ketamine, 3-MeO-PCP and many more dissociatives are way above DXM imo.

If you're going to do dxm at all, do about 300-400mg and buy a few boxes of nitrous!!! I'm telling you nitrous is the key!