• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Let's Talk About Microdosing Psilocybin

Phil, this is way oof what you're asking, but since it seems a great deal of your depression as well as some of your anxiety is induced by lack of opioids, or am I wrong.
Anyway, I had all the same symptoms when I quit heroin and the methadone (methadone was HORRIBLE!) and i didn't know if I'd ever climb out, but I started taking DMT in the form of mimosahuasca every day for a couple of months and by the time I emerged on the other side I couldn't even remeber what it felt like to be anxious and depressed.

That other person died somewhere along the way and this person, the one I am now was all that remained.
It might be worth a try. After this period I started growing my own mushrooms and dosed them regularly, but they didn't have near the impact that the Ayahuasca did.
It's also very easy to get a standard dose after you've experimented with the brew a bit.

Very interesting... I'd like to hear more about this! ...but wouldn't dream of trying to de-rail the thread... cough cough :)

And guys can I get anyone's take on the HBWR seeds? I mean, it's not what I'd call an ideal replacement for psilocybin, LSD, DMT and so forth, but...it's still LSA.

And if a full extraction of the LSA that 20 seeds hold was taken, you'd have a moderate acid-like trip for like 6-8 hours for sure.

There is plenty of info for CWE's for them so I'm good on that, but what do you think about dosage? There's obviously no comparison but I'd "eyeball" 1 HBWR seed's worth of LSA to be [just shy of being] equivalent to 0.1g's dry cubensis' worth of psilocybin.

Discuss!

PS - Today is treatment day 1. I have already consumed my 0.1g muckies. No changes in perception at all, or any detection of the substance in any way. Going to step up the CBT and self-awareness of cognition which I should be doing anyways.

Last edited:
Day 2 of psilocybin. I notice no changes aside from a slight tiredness in the mid-afternoon around 3-5pm which may or may no be unrelated.

Not noticing anything else.

And if a full extraction of the LSA that 20 seeds hold was taken, you'd have a moderate acid-like trip for like 6-8 hours for sure.

For what it's worth, I find 4-5 HBW seeds mind-blowing. I would be very careful about taking any more than that in the first instance. The rule of thumb I use is to start off with a quarter of the dose people are suggesting, just to see how I get on. Always approach your threshold gradually. The disillusion that can result from careless dosing often lasts for years. It's not worth it, trust me.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I find 4-5 HBW seeds mind-blowing. I would be very careful about taking any more than that in the first instance. The rule of thumb I use is to start off with a quarter of the dose people are suggesting, just to see how I get on. Always approach your threshold gradually. The disillusion that can result from careless dosing often lasts for years. It's not worth it, trust me.

Good advice.

I've always eaten at least 6-8 for a "trip", and that has always felt the same way disappointing LSD felt. I've never taken upwards of 20+ but I'd assume that would get closer to "very good acid trip" territory.

Not that I'll be taking nearly that much.

I'm just using that to guage if 1 seed is enough, not enough, too much, etc. One seed sounds about right to me just trying to get consensus on that because these mushrooms will be out soon and it's not 100% that I can get more.

I've never taken upwards of 20+ but I'd assume that would get closer to "very good acid trip" territory.

I think I understand your reasoning but I think this is a questionable assumption. Increasing the dose does not always lead to a better trip.

Don't worry about amounts I mention, these are theoretical. I'm using them to judge a mass # of dry material to produce a proper microdose.