• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lets hear about your first ROLL.....

I know this is kind of a late response, but I figure, hey, better late than never, right? Like everybody else, I will NEVER forget my first roll. It was on November 24th 2000, the day after Thanksgiving, and I was home from school on break. All of my rave friends from home were home too. DJ Keoki was spinning in downtown Detroit at St. Andrews ('There ain't no party like a Detroit party' Hell yeah!) so we made it downtown for the event. This was my third party, and after going to a few and experiencing the music and the people, I was ready to experience some chemical action. Since St. Andrews is a club/concert hall, getting a pill was not going to be very easy. We waited in line outside in the cold Michigan winter weather for what seemed like ever, me staying alert so that I could get myself a pill. As we were nearing the door, somebody was selling pills, but it seemed really shady, so I passed up that opportunity. We were looking for a girl who we knew had some nice pills. We got in and started dancing out asses off, the warmup DJs were pretty good tonight. Time went on and we didn't see this girl anywhere. So when this kid came up and offered my friend a pill she took it and we both jetted to the bathroom. We both went into the stall and I bit that plain white pill in half and stuck the other half in a plastic baggie in my bra. I was kind of scared that something bad would happen to me, because the last thing I need was for my parents to find out about this. So for the next forty five minutes, we danced, and I was anxious because I wasn't feeling anything. So we took a break in a chill out room that had some mellow lights. All of the sudden, all I wanted to do was dance so we went back to the main room. I felt so energetic and alive, so my friends gave me a light show. I was nowhere near to peaking yet, but I didn't know that. Things were amazing. I kept swirling my tongue around in my mouth, and it felt like a worm twisting and squirming. It felt like the air I was breathing in my lungs was a magical purple sparkly cloud. Water was the most pure thing in the world, a magic potion in my mouth. The lights were shooting through my eyes straight into my head. Sitting on the ground, the hard bumping beat was f--king me. There was this girl who had painted her hair all colorful and I wanted to go hug and kiss her just for being so damn cool. I was amazed at how good I could dance, and if I could just jump a little higher, I would be up in the balcony. Eventually the time came when we had to go, and I was still rollin, although not as hard. We sped home in my friends old car, and the lights were jumping out from under the overpasses and exploding. When I got home, I went in to tell my parents that I was home and got ready for bed. I was still rollin a bit, and I didn't realize how much water I had drank throughout the course of the night, so I kept having to go to the bathroom. While I was in there, I noticed my mom had some magazines, and I was compelled to make a collage about my rollin experience. It definitely opened up my creative side. Finally, at like six am, I tried to sleep, and my heart was still beating as fast as hell. Once again, I was afraid that if I went to sleep, I would die and not wake up. Eventually I passed out. There are a lot of things I realize now about my first time. First of all, getting the pill there was defintely a risk because come to find out there are cameras all over the place. After rollin a second time, I realize that the pill I had was pretty weak, and it could have easily been a bad pill. I still have that half a pill, and I am saving it for a good party, and that pill will be my first and last roll. I had always been a good girl up until that first pill, but I will never regret it, but always look back on it nostalgically. It opened up my eyes and my mind. It made me see the beauty in the world that I would have never seen otherwise. Sorry that this was so long. I hope I have helped.

Sorry this is a little late, but I figure, hey, better late than never, right? So I'm sure like everybody else, I will NEVER forget my first roll. It was last year on the day after Thanksgiving and I was home on break, and so were all of my friends. We heard that Keoki was doing a set at St. Andrews in Detroit ('there ain't no party like a Detroit party' hell yeah!), so we made it downtown for the event. We waited outside in the Michigan winter weather for a long time, me on edge the whole time because I was looking to buy a pill. When we got to the door somebody was selling but it seemed kind of shady, so I passed it up. We were looking for this girl who we knew had some good stuff. Time passed and we hadn't found the girl and my chances of getting a pill looked small, so I popped a few caffeine pills to keep me going. Next thing I knew, my friend was talking to this kid and then she pulled me into the bathroom and into a stall with her. She put a plain white pill in my hand. It was one of those 'defining' moments. One of those moments, where you can either pass up an opportunity and be safe and stay the same, or you can take the risk and change your life forever. While I was standing there with the pill in my hand it seemed like forever. Then in went from time standing still to moving in fast forward as I took the pill, bit that mother in half, stuck the other in my bra, walked out of a stall with another girl and out of the bathroom like nothing had happened. For the next forty five minutes I was really anxious and scared that I had made the wrong decision and something bad was going to happen to me. We were in a chillout room when suddenly I had to dance and everything started to be so beautiful. It felt like my tongue was a giant worm twisting and squirming inside my mouth. The air I was breathing in my lungs was a cloud of sparkly and purple haze. Water was a magical potion of pure innocence swirling down my throat. Lights came into my eyes and shot around inside my head. Sitting on the ground, the hard bumping beat was f--king me. This girl had painted her hair and it looked amazing under the black lights and I wanted to go and hug and kiss her just for being so cool. I was a great dancer, and if I could just jump a little higher, I thought I would be in the balcony. Eventually it was time to go home, and I was still rollin although not as hard. My friend was driving fast on the expressway, and the lights were hiding under the overpasses, and then would jump out and explode! I told my parents that I was home and got ready for bed. Of course I couldn't sleep because I was still rollin, so I entertained myself by taking pictures of myself (I look like such a dope in those pictures). I didn't realize how much water I had consumed that night until like my fiftieth trip to the bathroom. My mom had a magazine in the bathroom, and I felt compelled to make a collage. It totally brought out the creative side of me. A few hours later after I had completely documented the experience in writing, I tried to fall asleep. My heart was still pounding like crazy. Again I was afraid, I was afraid that I wouldn't wake up. Eventually I passed out. Obviously I am still alive, and more alive than before I had rolled. Rolling helped me become more aware of my body and how it feels and what feels good, and to appreciate that. It also helped me see the beauty in the world and everyday life that I never would have noticed before. I will never ever look back on the experience with regret, but nostalgically. One of the best nights of my life.

Sorry this is a little late, but I figure, hey, better late than never, right? So I'm sure like everybody else, I will NEVER forget my first roll. It was last year on the day after Thanksgiving and I was home on break, and so were all of my friends. We heard that Keoki was doing a set at St. Andrews in Detroit ('there ain't no party like a Detroit party' hell yeah!), so we made it downtown for the event. We waited outside in the Michigan winter weather for a long time, me on edge the whole time because I was looking to buy a pill. When we got to the door somebody was selling but it seemed kind of shady, so I passed it up. We were looking for this girl who we knew had some good stuff. Time passed and we hadn't found the girl and my chances of getting a pill looked small, so I popped a few caffeine pills to keep me going. Next thing I knew, my friend was talking to this kid and then she pulled me into the bathroom and into a stall with her. She put a plain white pill in my hand. It was one of those 'defining' moments. One of those moments, where you can either pass up an opportunity and be safe and stay the same, or you can take the risk and change your life forever. While I was standing there with the pill in my hand it seemed like forever. Then in went from time standing still to moving in fast forward as I took the pill, bit that mother in half, stuck the other in my bra, walked out of a stall with another girl and out of the bathroom like nothing had happened. For the next forty five minutes I was really anxious and scared that I had made the wrong decision and something bad was going to happen to me. We were in a chillout room when suddenly I had to dance and everything started to be so beautiful. It felt like my tongue was a giant worm twisting and squirming inside my mouth. The air I was breathing in my lungs was a cloud of sparkly and purple haze. Water was a magical potion of pure innocence swirling down my throat. Lights came into my eyes and shot around inside my head. Sitting on the ground, the hard bumping beat was f--king me. This girl had painted her hair and it looked amazing under the black lights and I wanted to go and hug and kiss her just for being so cool. I was a great dancer, and if I could just jump a little higher, I thought I would be in the balcony. Eventually it was time to go home, and I was still rollin although not as hard. My friend was driving fast on the expressway, and the lights were hiding under the overpasses, and then would jump out and explode! I told my parents that I was home and got ready for bed. Of course I couldn't sleep because I was still rollin, so I entertained myself by taking pictures of myself (I look like such a dope in those pictures). I didn't realize how much water I had consumed that night until like my fiftieth trip to the bathroom. My mom had a magazine in the bathroom, and I felt compelled to make a collage. It totally brought out the creative side of me. A few hours later after I had completely documented the experience in writing, I tried to fall asleep. My heart was still pounding like crazy. Again I was afraid, I was afraid that I wouldn't wake up. Eventually I passed out. Obviously I am still alive, and more alive than before I had rolled. Rolling helped me become more aware of my body and how it feels and what feels good, and to appreciate that. It also helped me see the beauty in the world and everyday life that I never would have noticed before. I will never ever look back on the experience with regret, but nostalgically. One of the best nights of my life.

my first time rolling was GREAT!! i was in daytona beach for the party First Sunrise. it was at club 600 north and it was the best time of my life. i was dancing, meeting all kinds of new people and getting blown up like crazy. then just as my roll was coming down, everyone was out on the beach watching the sun rise. what a great way to come off a peak!

my first time rolling was GREAT!! i was in daytona beach for the party First Sunrise. it was at club 600 north and it was the best time of my life. i was dancing, meeting all kinds of new people and getting blown up like crazy. then just as my roll was coming down, everyone was out on the beach watching the sun rise. what a great way to come off a peak!

My first time was in feb 2000 @ club fuzzy in LA....kimball collins was spinnin...i droped in line...but it got stuck in my throat...so when i got into the club i got some lemon wedges and ate it and the pill went down....2hours later!!!...it finnally hit me...didnt know what the hell was goin on..it was the best feelin in the world...i got up and danced like crazy....but when i went to the bathroom and peed...OMG...the tingly feelin rushed from my toes straight to my head it was sooooooo orgasminc!!....
------------------
*IF LIFE IS A WATSE OF TIME, AND TIME IS A WATSE OF LIFE, THEN LETS JUST GET WASTED AND HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIVES*
AIM: DaznsoN

My first time was in feb 2000 @ club fuzzy in LA....kimball collins was spinnin...i droped in line...but it got stuck in my throat...so when i got into the club i got some lemon wedges and ate it and the pill went down....2hours later!!!...it finnally hit me...didnt know what the hell was goin on..it was the best feelin in the world...i got up and danced like crazy....but when i went to the bathroom and peed...OMG...the tingly feelin rushed from my toes straight to my head it was sooooooo orgasminc!!....
------------------
*IF LIFE IS A WATSE OF TIME, AND TIME IS A WATSE OF LIFE, THEN LETS JUST GET WASTED AND HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIVES*
AIM: DaznsoN

First roll was @ twotribes last Sunday in Melbourne, Australia.
Was really scared about doing it, and kept on waiting for it to kick in.
To my surprise it kicked in about 1hour later and I was raving away like a pro.
I was up for about 2 hours and the pill we took, was like a rollercoaster, you kept coming up and down, felt great.
The best was having sex with my boyfriend, that was the best feeling ever. Your senses are so high and the slightest touch is heaven. hmm...just thinking about it gives me chills. You don't cum for ages, but when you do it's all worth it.

I was up for about 2 hours and the pill we took, was like a rollercoaster, you kept coming up and down, felt great.
The best was having sex with my boyfriend, that was the best feeling ever. Your senses are so high and the slightest touch is heaven. hmm...just thinking about it gives me chills. You don't cum for ages, but when you do it's all worth it.

To my surprise it kicked in about 1hour later and I was raving away like a pro for hours straight. No upset stomach

To my surprise it kicked in about 1hour later and I was raving away like a pro for hours straight. No upset stomach

The best was having sex with my boyfriend, that was the best feeling ever. Your senses are so high and the slightest touch is heaven. hmm...just thinking about it gives me chills. You don't cum for ages, but when you do it's all worth it....

First time rolling was @ twotribes last sunday in melbourne, australia.
Was pretty scared on the effects of it, and kept on waiting until it kicked in.
When it did it was lightning, i was peaking constantly. Yes, I had the jaw clenching thing going on, but it was a great rush.
No upset stomach to my surprise, but did come down a bit hard.
Best feeling when on a pill is oral sex. I must say it was the best sex my boyfriend and I have ever had. Everything was extra sensitive, it felt like heaven. We just kept on going and going, I thought I was never going to cum. Eventually did a couple of hours later, but what a feeling it was when we finally did. *phew* thinking about it is getting me all worked up.
Definately going to try it again.

First time rolling was @ twotribes last sunday in melbourne, australia.
Was pretty scared on the effects of it, and kept on waiting until it kicked
in.
When it did it was lightning, i was peaking constantly. Yes, I had the jaw
clenching thing going on, but it was a great rush.
No upset stomach to my surprise, but did come down a bit hard.
Best feeling when on a pill is oral sex. I must say it was the best sex my
boyfriend and I have ever had. Everything was extra sensitive, it felt like
heaven. We just kept on going and going, I thought I was never going to
cum. Eventually did a couple of hours later, but what a feeling it was when
we finally did. *phew* thinking about it is getting me all worked up.
Definately going to try it again.