European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Lets have a Friday thead as it's been a while

south-park-s14e03c07-its-like-a-hoppity-hop-16x9.jpg

Speed, benzos & weed today.

Time for food and more weed. maybe some water too.

Sorry to hear the 2cb fell through consumer.

re: wenlock, we need an aftermath shot to prove you have consumed all of this and weren't just posing in a supermarket for the legendary & notorious big man cred EADD can provide.
The 2cb didn't fall through. I have had them for months. Just got way to pissed to have them. Recovery day today. Just made a bacon and egg roll, drank about a litre of water and going back to bed. Punished.

Day 4 awake and am home alone ..I have managed to break a toilet cistern, cause some serious burns on my fingers with a chemical reaction between super glue and hairspray while trying to finish a project to flog on Ebay-molten fingers..agony. I have nearly gassed myself with insect spray while trying to kill a moth as big as a fucking seagull (terrified of them)...have been agony aunt to two friends going through a rough time for hours on skype..I now plan to drink this black russian rack another line before my septum falls out and just generally try not to cause anymore damage.

I need an adult..

Maybe skip the line if you are on day 4 awake. It can rapidly go pear shaped from that point. See Mr Buffs post on sectioned GF

I only worry on day 8 and I think at my age I am beyond caring, I have sectioned more people than I have had hot dinners but that was a lifetime ago...

Day 4 awake and am home alone ..I have managed to break a toilet cistern, cause some serious burns on my fingers with a chemical reaction between super glue and hairspray while trying to finish a project to flog on Ebay-molten fingers..agony. I have nearly gassed myself with insect spray while trying to kill a moth as big as a fucking seagull (terrified of them)...have been agony aunt to two friends going through a rough time for hours on skype..I now plan to drink this black russian rack another line before my septum falls out and just generally try not to cause anymore damage.

I need an adult..

I can adult.... I tried to say that with a straight face. That's a form of adulting, right?

I hope you're okay after all that. The moth has been dispatched I hope.

Blows green glitter dust at Sadie, She likes it!

I was freaking out-cat brings in voles, mice, snakes, pigeons and I have learnt to deal with that but hummingbirds and moths....I was hyperventilating.

How are you? I am sure I wished you a Happy Birthday but if I didn't have it now.<3

Is there a thing as too much glitter? (As long as its not Gary Glitter)

Hey flo, NEVER TOO MUCH GREEN GLITTER. Never!!!!!

Sorry, I fell asleep. I was one tired bunnie but I'm off for a week! Yaaassss.

This is when you need a Sadie, Flo. I love moths. They're just night butterflies. I'd have gotten that bugger out for you.

Yeah I'll never get used to headless presents from cats. It's like, I love you kitty, I'll pamper you and give you treats. I love you too human have a headless carcass.

Nice

Nice.

Consider water as an alternative. Maybe a nice fruit juice.

Though KingofWessex probs has good Polish recommendations for you.

I'll stick to the Skol, suits my terrible pallet just right!

I need an adult..

Hello Flo! I'm sorry I missed you last night, you sound like you were having a grand time on a four day bender but an awful time with everything else. Life is a bitch sometimes :| Hopefully you're not facing a comedown and your landing is gentle <3 virtual hugs being sent!

Alas I was one of those Friday nighter pyjama wearing, cosy toed boring people. Great sleeps and up at 7.30am 8( I'm trying to get myself into a routine and get as much day light when I still can... Too soon and it'll be dark winter days again. Danm winters.

No napping during the day for me. Insomnia loves me too much and is always waiting around the corner to catch me...

Bloody routines, I'm not good at them at all, much more prefer a wandering to please myself style. Unfortunately Adulting doesn't include this option very often :|

Damn responsibilities and duty.

With that said, fuck it it's Saturday and I'm going to rebel wear my jammy's all day.

Ps: it's daddy long legs here, we seem to be attracting them. The cats catch and eat them even though their wee faces seem to be saying, this tastes like shit :D

I have certainly drifted in to the arena of the unwell...Flubros not touching sides or booze..and you Know I am not a drinker..off to search for more booze Not keen on daddy long legs but fucking moths can do one. Sorry I missed you too...I have no idea how I am typing or if I am coherent...off to stagger down the stairs in search of something fuck it we must have some paint thinner..Hope you and felix are well <3 P.M me any news. My hands are fucked and just as I have had an offer to sell some new work in a kooky shop down south FOOOOKadoodledandy...xxx

Back home from work, and oh yes, it's definitely Friday!

Good evening EADD, lets all have a smashing weekend!

I was about to start tucking in to a bottle of Gee's linctus but I got a call so I'm heading out.

Tomorrow should be good as some friends have rented a house by the sea for a night and there's a party :)

Ain't no partly like an S Club party though.

I'm heading out for a boogie. Haven't actually been on a proper night out in ages, mostly just pubs these days. Haven't got any drugs planned, but kind of secretly hopeful my friend might have some MDMA as she's a bit of a weekend warrior.

Have a good night all! :)