European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Lets have a Friday thead as it's been a while

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
You know I don't have any plans for the w/e, but surely everyone else does.

I'm just like a kid in Christmas morning following the weed I got yesterday, It's so fucking lush that I was bursting to get up this morning- want to can get the housework done asap as soon as I've woken up a bit so I can crawl back into my green nirvana and hit the playstation for the rest of the day.

About to walk out the door armed with burgundy, about 2/3gm of cocaine and 3 x 20mg tabs of 2cb. How does 2cb go after booze. Acid and DMT are fine but whats 2cb like with a few under your belt?

Weed and playstation is a perfect match. The amount of hours I spent smoking bong and playing Grand Turismo II on Playstation 1 back in my stoner days :)

Wife and kid is out of the house and having five mates over for the whole weekend. Starting out with pan. cam. mushrooms and will then be hitting my stash of a vast array of various drugs :)

About to walk out the door armed with burgundy, about 2/3gm of cocaine and 3 x 20mg tabs of 2cb. How does 2cb go after booze. Acid and DMT are fine but whats 2cb like with a few under your belt?
Its fine as long as you are not too drunk. Then it gets very confusing.

yeah 2cb and booze go OK together, just pace yourself on the alcohol.

no special plans for tonight, heading to a party tomorrow night though for some communal friends' bday celebrations.

finally got some ganj and slept like a baby last night %)

happy friday all!

Probably a quiet weekend for me as the last one was messy. Will be making some more bubble hash today hopefully and I can hear the stuff I made earlier whispering my name.

Got some acid and ket in, keen for a
proper head melter but will probably save that for tomorrow when I've caught up on sleep. Other than that I'm working on a group programming project this week so will probably just be working on that. No social plans but I'm cool with that as I've had a pretty hectic week!

Thanks for the Friday thread Stee %) I do love tradition and wee Eadd rituals like this. So much a part of what makes us a community.

Quiet weekend for us, nothing planned apart from lazing about together and pottering at things. Minimal substance use lol.

The man has his bike on the road again so there will be much pottering of that. I have new fabric (chosen by Sadie :D) that I'm going to make into a skirt. So I have my machine to play with too. Will bake a cake and do some nice food, bit of housework and reading.

Harm reduction at it's best ;)

*miss goody two shoes*

Happy Friday!

Should be going to the pub in a little while! Had a little pick me up a second ago, so lets see how I get on socially tonight on this stuff. None of my friends know at this stage (hoping to keep it that way), so I'm going to keep it as incognito as possible. I'm not bringing any out with me for obvious reasons. Let's give this a go then!

Once back in a few hours, I'm sure I'll update how badly it's gone. Haha.

Happy friday all have a good one and play safe :) Just Lager and Yes-I-Cannabis for me tonight.

Drove a volvo L90 Loading shovel at work today for the first time. !5 tons of death machinery!! terrifying and exciting.

Tesco for another beer run.

a3XqNrH.jpg