• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Lets have a Friday thead as it's been a while

Yay Friday thread! =D I missed these <3 Also, drugs, we (Pagey and I) have drugs. Yummy drugs.

How is everyone =D

I have shit drugs, shit booze left by someone at Xmas...home alone. Think I am going to drain this bottle have a bath and go to bed BUT THANK FUCK someone is having fun <3

Oh no :(

Sucks man, but a drunk bath is always a good shout.

Come and join us with our drugs though yes? <3

Drunken dugged baths never good without a semi responsible adult around-My friend refuses me to have baths at hers when I stay,,she just looks me in the eye and in a really sinister manner says"whitney"..

Yep coming to join you just turning your corner be there in 5.....:(
Right I have new neighbours time to turn up the noise.....

I have had rather a long period of pretty much sobriety but stuffs have happened and a derailing has occurred..3-fpm/weird boozes/tramadol .....fun times :D

Ha, likewise....ish

But it's good to be back no? =D

3-FPM eh? Join our club, albeit we have ethylphenidate, lyrica and GBL.

It's a good club. Good people.

Good people.

Don't have a clue what the fuck I'm on about. Point is, we SERIOUSLY need some more drug talk and activity in here!

I have eph..I also have some of the new blue breaking bad eph-brutal. I have lyrica but does nothing for me...never tried GBL---You have me that's it, sorry. I am multi tasking too, fuck knows how. Fucking belt has gone on my record player and I am not a happy bunny.

I have hardly been here,not even for a lurk. I hope married life is what it should be <3

I was for a time part of the furniture I remember you both well--obviously I am not so. Yep it's fucking BLUE..it burns like a fucker.

I'm sure our three paths crossed at some point. We may have just been too messed up to remember anything. Or anyone... 8)

Haha, that's hilarious that someone actually took the time to dye it blue...

Doesn't it always burn like fuck, regardless of colour? =D

This is beyond pain=beyond 4-FA beyond jiff.

I'm imagining pain along the lines of what I felt when I snorted a massive line made up of approx 150mg of 4-FA and 20mg of 2C-C....possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever done. Couldn't move half my face for about 30 mn, the pain had just convulsed everything so badly 8o
mrcientist remembers haha. He must truly love me if if he could still want to be with me after seeing my face like that =D

HOOGE post...bastard light just signed me out and lost it.

In essence. I am fucked I don't want to upset anyone tonight and yes my French is terrible as I spend so much time in Italy now that it's fucked up the rudiments of any French and Spanish I knew-I speak Itifrenchspangleish! <3