• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Lemon to convert #3 to snortable

Also just because many insoluble drugs that CAN cross the mucus membrane easily it doesn't then follow that any given freebase does? Also there's a question of how efficient it is, how long it takes, how much is lost etc.

So just because something is theoretically possible doesn't mean it applies here or applies enough to be meaningful

Snorted #3 sucks, hence why it is almost exclusively smoked and slammed (after cooking into salt) and has virtually no snorting 'scene' unlike heroin salt in the US which is snorted by a lot of people

Except based on the fact that almost all people find the base ineffective when snorted and that almost all people who do snort heroin to any effect snort the salt (ie Americans). I'm sure there is a pharmacological reason regarding the difference in absorption between the base and salt, I dont need to know what that is to know that one works better than the other
Lol dude. That's a far cry from a fact. Show us the pharmalocigal reasoning instead of being sure about it. I provided you with evidence that lipophilic drugs are absorbed sublingually with high bioavalability. Therefore they will be absorbed nearly identically intranasally.

That's probably not the best example but it still proves my point. As i Said before you can google "methyltestosterone sublingual bioavailability" If you're not satisfied with that one.

Sounds like you're describing fentanyl, the sedation minus the euphoria is a telltale sign
I was thinking the same thing...fent...I noticed OP you say you are in Greece, is fent dope a thing over there?

But People say you can’t snort Xanax cause it’s not water soluble…it’s a mucus membrane straight water ?
Lol who ever said you cant snort xanax? When I was addicted to xanax, I only snorted it!! Well mostly only haha sometimes I chewed it when my nose was just too stuffed up (from snorting too much xanax). I got plenty wasted from snorting xanax.

I was thinking the same thing...fent...I noticed OP you say you are in Greece, is fent dope a thing over there?

Lol who ever said you cant snort xanax? When I was addicted to xanax, I only snorted it!! Well mostly only haha sometimes I chewed it when my nose was just too stuffed up (from snorting too much xanax). I got plenty wasted from snorting xanax.
Believe it or not there are guys on “other forums” that will laugh at you and call you a moron for snorting xanax, I’m guessing they never did it and just looking at the “science” of it

Xanax is the crack of benzos

Believe it or not there are guys on “other forums” that will laugh at you and call you a moron for snorting xanax, I’m guessing they never did it and just looking at the “science” of it
Tbh I was a moron for snorting xanax....but not because it didn't work to get you high haha. Idk maybe I just got high from snorting bc you basically end up swallowing it? But back then I would swear that it got me way more messed up and way faster...may have just be a placebo.

Other forums??? Im not on any other forums, IMO Bluelight is the best and only one for me.
Xanax is the crack of benzos
Completely agree, even down to complusive desire to re-dose