• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Lemon to convert #3 to snortable

menidiatis

Bluelighter
Hi, I know lemon is a bad idea to use as an acidifier for the veins, but can I use a couple drops of lemon juice to convert #3 to snort able and waterline it?

You got me interested enough to look up an old thread which doesn't necessarily provide the answers but it is interesting

I only read that it needs acid but see no reference to lemom unfortunately

I know. Lemon can cause blindness and infection if injected

But is that the case for snorting? That s what I d like to know cause I have no success smoking my H thus far

Lemon would probably work but why? citric acid is easy to get. I bought a HUGE bag on amazon for cheap that will probably last the rest of my life. It has lots of other uses like in food and wine making. I use it like salt on fries.. yum.
I imagine vinegar would be safer too but I'm not positive about that, its just lemon has all kinds of other organic stuff in it.

I think vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid) would be a safer and more reliable alternative.
Lemon juice might work as long as it has enough citric acid in it, otherwise some heroin will remain in its freebase form and you'll waste it. I can't imagine it being very efficient though.

Lemon would probably work but why? citric acid is easy to get. I bought a HUGE bag on amazon for cheap that will probably last the rest of my life. It has lots of other uses like in food and wine making. I use it like salt on fries.. yum.
I imagine vinegar would be safer too but I'm not positive about that, its just lemon has all kinds of other organic stuff in it.
Can I get that at the drug store? If yes what kind of excuse would I give? Or can I even get it at super market?

I think vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid) would be a safer and more reliable alternative.
Lemon juice might work as long as it has enough citric acid in it, otherwise some heroin will remain in its freebase form and you'll waste it. I can't imagine it being very efficient though.
I tried mixing it with a vitamin c pill (so not pure ascorbic acid) but did not work

Might be trash gear at fault though or underdosing

I only read that it needs acid but see no reference to lemom unfortunately

I know. Lemon can cause blindness and infection if injected

But is that the case for snorting? That s what I d like to know cause I have no success smoking my H thus far
Anything other than distilled water or saline solution can cause potential problems when snorted.

I wouldn't. Although it's very rare people contract brain-eating amoebas from one dip in a pond. If it was me and I had faith that it was the shit I would put it up my rectum

I wouldn't. Although it's very rare people contract brain-eating amoebas from one dip in a pond. If it was me and I had faith that it was the shit I would put it up my rectum
Thanks, I have a whole other thread where people suggest it is not heroin, so I guess I ll skip on either

I'm not sure about the mechanics but it is, i have snorted it 100s of times. In the Netherlands, France, Luxemburg and Switzerland

what? iirc #3 is what we get here in UK so the powder is already snortable. you only need citric when preparing for IV (or maybe up the shitter too but not done it that way).

what is waterlining? don't see how snorting something we would be anything other than a faff tbh.

I have read conflicting opinions in this forum

In NL I would snort it but only get constipated and itchy, not high

Here I don't even get that by snorting

This is what my heroin looks like, since I am in Greece I presume it is Turkish #3