• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

legal pills such as Hypnotic and Exotic which claim to mimic xtc

this isnt the cannibinoids thread guys, keep it on topic, like talking about the legal party pills that are supposed to mimic xtc (but aint fuckin close at all).

I had those bzp pills from nz ages ago when that company was sending em out in the mail for free before it was made ilegal (i think?) and besides the pills having colours and stamps/logos they were nothing like mdma at all. More like speed, very weak speed i guess?

Why is it RCs are called 'designer drugs' in the media and threw less informed people? It pisses me off because it makes em sound better.. They should be called 'fucked drugs' IMO 8)

It's not just RC's, any drug that was designed for certain effects, or at least used for those specific effects.

I wouldn't call them 'fucked drugs' there are a lot of thoroughly enjoyable ones.

Why is it RCs are called 'designer drugs' in the media and threw less informed people? It pisses me off because it makes em sound better.. They should be called 'fucked drugs' IMO

MDMA was originally called a 'designer drug'. The term was coined in the 80's to describe newly created drugs that were circumventing contemporary controlled substances law.

Thats pretty sad my friend :S Having sampled a number of JWHxxx's id have to say its far from good buds. Its somewhat similar but its just as different as comparing MDMA to 4mmc. It lacks a few things.

Quoted for the motherfuckin' truth! To each their own but this synthetic cannabanoid shit really ain't the goods and the price is bloody extortion. if you like cannabanoids smoke cannabis, its the best and its also the safest at this point since nobody knows what the fuck exactly is in 'Kronic' let alone the long term effects.

If the good herb doesn't agree with you then find another pastime, I do sympathise with those on drug tests but I can't see much benefit to long term kronic use for all anybody knows its got serious side effects and it hurts the wallet.

It really surprises me any long term cannabis user (anyone in fact) would say this shit feels identical to cannabis, to me and everyone else I know to have tried it (who are invariably long term bud smokers too) it feels similar but very distinguishable. Aside from that, while I will acknowledge the smoke of some blends are probably more palatable to those who do not appreciate cannabis, this shit on the whole is nowhere near as pleasant to smoke as cannabis.

My views on this stuff have changed more and more towards negative the more times I try it and the more positive reviews I read on it. The truth is if you don't like weed theres probably good reason such as that shit predisposing you to anxiety or whatever, 'Kronic' may not do this immediately but if it is acting on similar or the same receptors in the brain it seems likely to me it is going to impact on this at some point. 'Pineapple Express' to me caused anxiety on a level I have NEVER experienced with choof (and I wasn't even THAT anxious :p) and every blend I have ever had gave me a headache a while down the track. It also has a shitty duration every time except the first time for each blend ime.

I like cannibinoids but cannabis has bad effects for me.

I found the opposite, extreme anxiety from first few usages but after abusing it far more regularly it disappears leaving me with a much more pleasant high. I think taking the THC outta weed would do the same thing for me. I did find weed an anxiolytic in earlier stages of use.

P.S Kronic released their ingredients not long before the bannings.
P.P.S. Getting the feeling the same as weed takes a while and a lot of combining and measuring.

It's not just RC's, any drug that was designed for certain effects, or at least used for those specific effects.

I wouldn't call them 'fucked drugs' there are a lot of thoroughly enjoyable ones.

As enjoyable as they are, alot of people have died from them whilst substituting the illict substance that its tryin to mimic (not sayin people havnt died from the illict substance but there seems to be much more deaths associated with the 'RC' version) and there is absulutly no longterm health research (or much research at that) on them.. 8(8(

MDMA was originally called a 'designer drug'. The term was coined in the 80's to describe newly created drugs that were circumventing contemporary controlled substances law.

I was born in the early 90s so I wouldnt have a clue the terminology of 'designer drug' was in the 80s, interestin fact but.. MDMA is the kinda drug I would consider 'designer'..

pisspotnrock said:
not sayin people havnt died from the illict substance but there seems to be much more deaths associated with the 'RC' version

That's a fairly broad statement to make though, considering how many different substances there are out there. I imagine that if you looked at death statistics for what are considered 'RC' drugs, morbidity rates probably wouldn't be as high as for many 'traditional' drugs for various reasons. Until we see stats though, there isn't much proof either way.

Also remember that RC deaths are more likely to be highly publicized due to the nature of these substances and how people are obtaining them, whereas you don't see a newspaper article every time someone dies from a heroin overdose.

from my own opinion i like the jwh series there sooo cheap when you buy them on there own not the blends. what a rip off. i mean there like 10 times cheaper than bud. they still get you high but really lack the whole encompassing aspect of the high that herb gives you. although mixing jwhs is a way to go to get a broader spectrum of effects. i would not buy any legal pills dmma is a ridiculously shit drug. its better when you smoke it pure but even then its just an adrenaline precursor. no serotonin or dopamine release.

^ man, why bother even usin it then? There are many other ways to get an adrenaline release, not many to get serotonin or dopamine release :p

In fact, I use drugs not to get high, but to better understand the mind of the abstract and recreationally no more than once or twice a month. :D