Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

legal pills such as Hypnotic and Exotic which claim to mimic xtc

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I have just out of curiosity recently bought and tried” kronic” the legal weed alternative from a bong shop in town.
I must say I I’ve been smoking pot daily for almost 20 years and I think the kronic high is in distinguishable from the real thing. It was worth trying but I wont relally get into it because its much more expensive than weed and just same effects for me.
But anyway was looking on this
[snip]

online site which sells kronic and also party pills such as Hypnotic and Exotic which claim t mimic ecstasy.
I have tried the herbal smoke kronic which claims to mimic cannabis and I agree that it does in every way except smell. I would like to know is any of you guys out there have tried any of these party pills such as Hypnotic and Exotic and what they feel like

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah stay far away from the party pills, in this country all the good party pills are illegal.

Half them legal high stuff is loaded up with caffine, n random herbs..
Usually really bad for heart/liver

I've had hypnotics and the giggles both times resulting in total hell for a few hours....I was told by the chick on the bong shop that i will see thing like im on LSD off the hypnotics and will laugh my ass off like its the first time i had weed when i take the giggles.....WELL this is %100 bullshit!!!
after a bit of research i have found that most these "legal"party pills contain DMAA more comely known as geranamine and used by bodybuilders ect to workout harder.......Don't waste your money mate....If your looking for a legal party pill go find something with m1 or b1 in it atleast they give a half decent high...

Tried Hypnotics, Giggle, Hummer quite a while ago. One was.. ok.
2+ would make you feel sick, felt almost like when you go over your limit with opiate's from memory.

When will people learn that legal drugs = all shit. They (legal stuff) get banned eventually :(

Tried Hypnotics, Giggle, Hummer quite a while ago. One was.. ok.
2+ would make you feel sick, felt almost like when you go over your limit with opiate's from memory.

Yeah i dumped 2 hypnotics....says to on the packet :|

legal pills are just as bad a real pills atm :X

Atleast BZP gave you a high... Not that im condoning it BZP sucks ass for the comedown but atleast they work...

Sustanon: Newcomers have never experienced real MDMA and think these BZP pills are ecstasy sad but true.

Yea thats why i am surprised at people buying shit when 9/10 times its bunk or sum form of RC's. Crystal molly has never let me down before tho:)

When will people learn that legal drugs = all shit. They (legal stuff) get banned eventually :(

I disagree with you with that I smoke kronic 2 days ago and i cant distinguish it from pot feels just the same for me.

ten years ago I tried salvia 5x it was one of the most mindbending subtances I'v ever tried

I disagree with you with that I smoke kronic 2 days ago and i cant distinguish it from pot feels just the same for me.

ten years ago I tried salvia 5x it was one of the most mindbending subtances I'v ever tried

Thats pretty sad my friend :S Having sampled a number of JWHxxx's id have to say its far from good buds. Its somewhat similar but its just as different as comparing MDMA to 4mmc. It lacks a few things. In my previous post i did mention that if something is legal and good it will eventually become banned just like what ur smoking now, its already been banend in 2 states as far as i know so far. Salvia is nice for a once off thing but impossible to do recreationally all the time.

I find the synth cannibinoids to be like designer weed. You can pick what effects you want from weed and find the corresponding cannibinoid or combine a few together to get an almost exact weed high.