• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal Party/Fun Drugs

He meant a liquid vial called Pop which is a legal high. You put it in a drink.

I forgot about Kanna.. I have never tried it but some people say its like weed, some say it feels a bit like MDMA, some people think its garbage and some people get anti depressant or anti anxiety effects off it. It is a mild SSRI.

Splatt said:
He meant a liquid vial called Pop which is a legal high. You put it in a drink.

I forgot about Kanna.. I have never tried it but some people say its like weed, some say it feels a bit like MDMA, some people think its garbage and some people get anti depressant or anti anxiety effects off it. It is a mild SSRI.

Yeah sorry about the confusion, I drank Pop not endorush! It was a pretty good night out, that pop stuff is actually quite good! It kind of felt like i was on a really weak roll. Should be sweet to mix it with E for bigger effects.

Do NOT make posts containing URLs or sources to obtain ANYTHING. This includes quasi-legal and legal substances (e.g., mushrooms, spores, nitrous oxide, pharmaceuticals etc).

This thread will be deleted if people continue to make posts requesting where they can buy things or posting where they have already bought things from.

Has anyone ever heard of, or tried, herbal ecstasy pills?

The specific ones I'm talking about are purpley red and have a butterfly on one side and the letter e on the other.

No I haven't but I sussed them out last night. They contain 5-HTP and a bunch of other precursors to dopamine and serotonin, along with ginseng and maybe even gurana I believe. Just ask to have a look at the ingredients.

If you liked the BZP liquid vials last year you may like "Pop" apparently.

I don't have the container, a friend of mine gave me five at an event last month where he'd just purchased them from a stall, I can't remember if he said have them on a full stomach of an empty stomach. I've got 5. The bottle said to take 3 but the guy said take 5, I'm not sure what to do.

I've tried Pop and enjoyed the warm fuzzy's so I went to see what else was available. Unfortunately the Philosophers Stone was unavailable so I will have to try that next time. On that one, does anyone have a trip report?

Anyway, I purchased "Buzz" as I was told it was stronger then "Pop". After about an hour I was definitely buzzing. Similar to Pop with the warm fuzzies but I also had quite a light headed feeling and I was yearing for a beer more than anything in the world. Strange. My girlfriend loved the feeling and was buzzing for hours and was horny as hell. Unfortunately for me, after the first 2 hours of feeling good I started to feel really sick in my stomach. I ended up napping in front of the TV for about 6 hours going in and out of really vivid dreams. Not good!

I have no idea why I reacted this way, although I hadn't eaten much that day and that may have had something to do with it. My girlfriend was buzzing and feeling good for probably 8 hours.

I was also told about something called "Dreamtime". Apparently you smoke a very small amount and it will give you a "lifechanging introspective experience" that only lasts about 20 minutes but is something you will reflect on for a long time. I was under the impression that this was not something that was available to everyone..... I was very interested in this however I would like to know exactly what substance it is before I indulge.

Can anyone help?

Sorry but it isn't DMT, but close cousins. Mostly NMT, some other herb extracts and a weak dose of a MAOI. Avoid on pills.

Yeah, 20 minutes is definitely pushing it - peak effects over within 2-3 minutes, 10 minutes to baseline. This wasn't smoking small amounts either. The first minute or two are intense, but based on DMT trip reports hardly comparable. For me the visuals were bright with slight jingling sound in the background. The intense period of the drug was simply too short to really comment on the mental aspect of it, just like 'wow, that was cool!'.

Overall, waste of money.

Avoid on pills.
Just repeating that because after my first couple of times I gave up and put it aside to add a bit of sparkle to the next time I took pills, ended up smoking it on a high 3rd plateau DXM trip (which like mdma doesn't mix with MAOIs) and yeah, didn't mix too well...

Last edited:
Just a couple of quick qualifiers:

Contrary to what splatt said, Vicks 44 contains only dxm (no sorbitol or guaifenesin), but contains a lesser concentration of dxm than Robitussin DX, which makes it less enjoyable to drink as you have to compensate by drinking a larger volume. Also, the amount of sucrose you're consuming is probably not good for your health.

Moreover, i'd venture to say that all of the 'research chemicals' named are governed by the analogues act, and are thus considered illegal. I cannot at present be bothered to search austlii, but if you're interested it won't be hard to find the relevant statutory authorities which govern this 'grey' area.

As far as recreational otc products go, I remember trying a 'dream herb mix' from a headshop previously alluded to, which contains small quantities of dmt mixed with a maoi and induces a a pseudo-psychadelic state. Otherwise, none of the other legal highs are really worth it; good to try once or twice out of curiosity but not something you could have a long term love affair with. Nitrous is by far the best of any legal high you can get imo.

No it has a maoi in it and maoi plus MDMA is trouble, pretty serious really your blood pressure can get so high you bleed from the nose and maybe even die!

A MAOi in acacia extract? I hadn't heard that - what is the MAOi in Acacia?

I think Dreamtime blend is DMT although i've got nothing but my experiences to base it on...Crystal just feels cleaner...I've heard it's sprayed on or soaked in DMT solution?!?Don't know if this is true....the vial in front of me says "Dreamtime Blend-Exotic mix of wattle leaf,Mullein and Passiflora for insight and meditation.