• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Legal Party/Fun Drugs

If you are looking for a fun upper...try those Benzedrex (spelling?) inhalers, the ones with propylhexadrine. Take out the cotton, cut it up and eat it. Gives a speedy high I've been told, comparable to amphetamines.
Have you actually seen that sold in Australia? I thought it was only sold in the US.

DXM can be a lot of fun, HBWR is in my experience pretty unreliable in terms of intensity - but I've had some good times.

Anyone got anymore information about these philsophers stones? What type of effects do they have?

^ they are very similar to mushrooms, although far more difficult to eat. :/

I don't remember dosage, so i am probably not of much help. All i remember is spreading some into a slice of bread and eating it.

Within about 50 minutes, feeling the initial speedy like signs of LSD. Everything started to get quite funny, with conceptual things definitely starting to warp. No visuals, however this could also have been to a low dose, similar to other hallucinogens. If you are wanting something stronger, i would advise sticking to LSD. Still though, quite a lot of fun.

Philospher stones are the same species and drugs as mushrooms, they're prob illegal in AU. But DXM is prob legal, and so is diphenhydramine, but NEVER snort benedryl (it didn't feel good in my head and it burned badly), and don't take more then a couple capsules of it.

if you want a great legal high try dxm. it can be one of the strongest trips you ever have if you take enough

I've got word that those philosophers stones no longer contain psilocybin, and they are grown using MIPT in the mycaelium, which the mexicana's convert into 4-ho-MIPT. Don't know true this is though... just what a certain someone told me.. but have a think for a second...... 4-HO-MIPT I believe may be legal.

what genus and species are the philosopher's stone? yeah tihkal talks about using fungus to hydroxylate tryptamines

There's a ready to drink beverage called Endorush.
it's made by a company called BSN, you'll only find it at bodybuilding supplement shops.

It's seriously the strongest, fastest acting drink I have ever come across.

You shake the bottle and slam 1/4 to 1/2 of it, and within about 15 seconds you get a rush which feels like a cross between amyl nitrite and shooting methamphetamine.

It wont leave you shakey from too much caffeine either.

Amazing drink, great for hangovers ;)

http://www.endorush.com/

lovebrisvegas said:
ahaha that sounds good, if you were out partying do you think you'd need anything else to keep you having a good time or what?

It's more warm fuzzies then anything else. If you just want to mellow out it's cool but I don't think I'd use it for going really hard all night.

I got it at Sexpo......its pretty good for that!=D

nah they are'nt

and most of the time the sex shops just sell crappy fake brands that have Cyclohexyl or Iso Butyl Nitrite in them, which is weak as water compared to Butyl and Amyl

under a tenner mate :) has supposedly 4 doses in it, just try a 1/4 bottle first, it can be overwhelming the first time

Salvia
LSA
DXM
Kratom
Fly Agaric Mushies
White Lotus
Akyl Nitrates (poppers)
Nitrous
DMT (extraction from bark)
Chasteberry Berries (Monk's Pepper)

--
+ thousands of Research Chemicals like MDPV,Methylone,AMT,etc

dxm codiene poppy seeds nutmeg are the real only legal stuff that you can actually have fun on

Salvia is illegal here but I doubt theres ever been a conviction.

I asked at the only place I could think of down here in melb and they said they have stopped selling the philosophers stones as they have recently been coming under scrutiny. If they do contain psilocybin don't expect them to be available anywhere (at least legally).

I just had a bottle of pop at 8:30, it's 9:15 now and I feel a little weird. Like a little tipsy? my face feels like flushed constantly, my pupils are not dilated or anything. Feels pretty nice. But a pill later on tonight would make it awesome ;-)

i'll report back later on how this goes haha

lovebrisvegas said:
I just had a bottle of pop at 8:30, it's 9:15 now and I feel a little weird. Like a little tipsy? my face feels like flushed constantly, my pupils are not dilated or anything. Feels pretty nice. But a pill later on tonight would make it awesome ;-)

i'll report back later on how this goes haha
You didn't drink the bottle of poppers did you?

Biotest Spike, a blend of caffeine and sulbutiamine, which is an analog of thiamin (vitamine B). tweaks you out, gets your really focused, goes for about 8 hours. Quite weird really, I found I actually got 'methed' out from it.

Ergopharm AMP.
Has a substance called Methylhexaneamine in it, a pretty long lasting stimulant, akin it ephedrine, does'nt work too well on it's own but does well with the other things they throw in them.
Eat 3 or 4 of those and you'll be dancing all night :)

All OTC, all available and legal in QLD from supplement shops.

Phenylpiracetam just google it :)

AuraithX said:
You didn't drink the bottle of poppers did you?
yea fuck hope not
but from what i read sounds like it :S

"has supposedly 4 doses in it, just try a 1/4 bottle first, it can be overwhelming the first time"

theres a lot more than 4 doses in a bottle of amyl (rush/poppers).

you just inhale the fumes in one nostril, just in case any other readers arent clear.