• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Legal Ketamine infusion, has anyone tried this?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
My doctor offered me ketamine when I asked for another norco and was told no. He said it would do the trick. It's $2500 and it's done over 3 days. Has anyone tried this? I was going to use my stimulants money and get it for my birthday. I'm worried bolth about the 3 days in a row and it not effecting me at all so like I'm on my third day and nothing but I still got to sit there and get it. So anyone knows about this and really has anyone tried it. What were the results? Were you happy with it. Was it worth it. Thanks

Is it called Esketamine? I was looking into a clinic last year and even spoke with a doctor. To my knowledge it was a twice a week injection or spray.

No I'm talking about ketamine just like the street drug but given legally my doctor uses iv drip over 3 days for 2500$ and I can even get the amount they give you off the drug if I call my doctor and ask. I forgot what he told me but anyways want the link of my pain clinic
You can read what it says too but I mean I Google everything I ask here first. So in looking for just 1 person who's done this. I just want to know it's our work 2500 $ because in this situation I can't help but think how long 2500$ in meth would last me and how great it would make me feel. I just worry a serious fail in anything might trigger me to use again. Shez I always hated that words trigger.

YouTube has videos on this. One with Abdullah saeed

Well I mean give it a shot. Yeah I guess it wouldn't be covered by your insurance but it would still be worth it. Not to put you down but fuck meth. I've tried it, but never used it in a regular manner ever. So I'm not trying to be judgmental but it seems like you're on the right track and if you choose to go back down to the old way of thinking and buy meth with it cause it'd make you feel great that's no good. There's such a giant amount of mental trickery that goes on with that substance and I say you're more safe doing anything else. Anyway, hope you understand what I mean & good luck to you.

I did it in a clinical trial. Its definitely not worth 2500$ for a few hundred mgs of ketamine from a clinic. Sounds like insurance doesn't even cover it for your condition either?. And its effectiveness for anything - though I'm not a chronic pain sufferer I don't notice much analgesia other than in the acute sense - over time is kind of exaggerated I think. I talked to a clinic who was willing to give up to 280mg IM to compensate for tolerance even though I admitted to self medicating with it. There are some more open minded ones out there I guess as far as the amounts go. The price you've stated seems normal, but I've heard of places that do follow up doses for $300 a month after you pay the initial "onboarding" fee for the rapid infusions

I've thought about doing this, I think it was $500 at a few places around Dallas. Not sure if that was for one transfusion or multiple.

Either way I would get really picky about the dose and would want more then they can give me.

But the idea of getting 100% pure pharma ketamine, not something from a dealer, is attractive. It's all stepped on in the US.

Really press ketamine tablets. Those would be a best seller.

One clinic even marketed to me that they aim for hallucinogenic states as they have noticed a correlation with positive results, after talking to the doctor

One clinic even marketed to me that they aim for hallucinogenic states as they have noticed a correlation with positive results, after talking to the doctor
What doses do they give? I think I read the max dose was 120mg?

I think the common IV drip doses are something like .5mg/kg so its really in 30-45mg range for most people in the course of an infusion.

Not sure how well it work but sounds like a better use of money than $2500 of methamphetamine. Your brain will appreciate not having that much meth run through it.

From what I've seen it can be effective for depression. Unlike meth, it will likely have some positive long-lasting effects, so if it's between those 2 you might as well give it a try.

It seems extremely expensive considering the price of ketamine though. There's probably some extra placebo effect going on which makes it more effective: the high price combined with the fact that it will be administered by a doctor as a serious medical procedure makes it feel like the real deal, as opposed to buying some ket from a shady dealer and getting high on your couch.

From what I've seen it can be effective for depression. Unlike meth, it will likely have some positive long-lasting effects, so if it's between those 2 you might as well give it a try.

It seems extremely expensive considering the price of ketamine though. There's probably some extra placebo effect going on which makes it more effective: the high price combined with the fact that it will be administered by a doctor as a serious medical procedure makes it feel like the real deal, as opposed to buying some ket from a shady dealer and getting high on your couch.
I don't notice anything longer than a week long benefit at most, personally. Extremely effective in the short term, for sure (though, I guess so is meth, not that it's anywhere near as dangerous - its one of the softer ones out there IMO of the "harder" stuff, no problems with my bladder thusfar) I recall reading something years ago about high dosages not being as effective, maybe thats my problem. I'm happy its becoming available, and I hope its going to be covered by insurance soon. I probably wouldn't be as happy if there were meth depression clinics opening up.

Last edited:
I don't notice anything longer than a week long benefit at most, personally. Extremely effective in the short term, for sure (though, I guess so is meth, not that it's anywhere near as dangerous - its one of the softer ones out there IMO of the "harder" stuff, no problems with my bladder thusfar) I recall reading something years ago about high dosages not being as effective, maybe thats my problem. I'm happy its becoming available, and I hope its going to be covered by insurance soon. I probably wouldn't be as happy if there were meth depression clinics opening up.
Yeah but you definitely won't be feeling very good and completely depression-free for a week after taking a bunch of meth one day. You basically need to be under the influence for it to be effective.
That's mostly what I was thinking about, but yeah a week doesn't seem very long... Although I guess even a week of instant relief can be life-changing to someone suffering from severe depression.

I don't have any personal experience though, I don't even enjoy ketamine so I'd never do that myself 🤣 I'm only speaking from what I've read and heard from others. What I get from it is that it does work on some people, particularly if they have treatment-resistant depression. But I don't think it's some kind of miracle cure.

I feel like it has become somewhat of a trend as well, kinda like microdosing psychedelics. I don't have a problem with that, in fact it might even be a good thing since it helps to get rid of some of the stigma, but it shouldn't be overhyped.

I'll call and find out how much it costs and how much ketamine they will give me as I'm 99.9% sure I'll do this after watching the you tube videos I'll keep everyone updated. I'm doing it next month for my birthday. My doctor will make a profit doing this but still he said they give you a lot of ketamine more then you could do illegally was the feeling I got. I'm not seriously thinking of buying meth but I did work out the numbers and sometimes it bothers me how meth was affordable. I only spent like 200 bucks a week on it and it lasted me.... But I'm sober. This is a reward to me for what I consider hard work staying sober

Last edited: