• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Legal high success!

Does harmine or harmaline give any effects on its own? Or are you just talking about the maoi for dmt? I'm kind of trying to stray away from drugs, especially ones that will still take you to wonderland and farther.. But maybe a kind of plant that contains tiny amounts of dmt just to give a little baseline "feeling something" without making you go bug eyed. I'm doing all this without my parents knowing too (im young fml), i just say its tea lol. But my parents know some stuff about things like peyote or the other cacti etc. but if it looks like just tea shit, im golden.

The best way to explain harmine besides it being an maoi is it inhibits the production of enzymes that float in the synapse where serratonin, endorphins, drugs, etc. float around between the transporters that stores neurotransmitters for later and the other end with the receptors that recurve. These enzymes break down the compounds in the synapse and throughout the body, which is why dmt can not make it past the gut. That's why a large dose of MAOI preferably after some regular use alone is used to help dmt make it all the way to the brain.

In general I think it is used to help the body regulate neurotransmitter levels via refilling and relaasing the transporters or burning out/closing up/building more receptor points to compensate for changing neurochemical levels. It is definitely not something to play with, but is a tool I believe to take away support in life to maintain balance (enzymes) to help one recognize their bodies true level of strength work towards being at their fullest strength.

I honestly believe it NEEDS to be pharmaceutically avaliable as there are many maois that are extremely dangerous. Harmine is quite unique. I highly recommend anyone considering using harmine to research it deeply and recording any use to post on the dmtnexus or here as I dislike them pretentious basturds

Because cannabis is not some 100% miracle medicine that can be used without worry. It can be dangerous as well as extremely useful. That's why it is easily considered recreational and medical.

The op looks to be synergizing many useful compounds that on their own aren't too strong, but together can have a powerful effect that can be fine tuned vs cannabis just being cannabis with its variations.

Plus the OP isn't looking for something to smoke it seems. As well as my looking for an effect like a rush like cannabis can do and does until it's done, but have a more suttle effect that one can get lost in and snap out of easy.

Tacodude explained perfectly, but i am interested in harmine. I will have to do some research but it sounds like it inhibits the enzymes that mess with synapsis neurotransmitters and chemicals, thereby possibly having some kind of psychoactive effect, but again I'll have to do more research.. Seems more like a potentiator of other herbs or ethnobotanicals that may help get the full strength out of them like skullcap, kanna, kava, etc.

As a side note i am open to any ROI and any helpful input or opinions. I'm just trying to broaden my plant range experience and knowledge and keep my nose clean (at least to others), and trying to create and experiment with some recipes. Also trying to collect information that anyone might be interested in and combing information to come to new conclusions about certain herbs effects and/or synergies.

Your seeming to get maoi.... The thing about harmine and related compounds that makes it quite safe is something like reversable RIMA allowing it to stop having effect of the body is overloaded or something reducing the serratonin syndrome danger, but that does not make them non-existent.

I also read a scientific study showing how harmine itself has an anti parasitic effect removing intestinal parasite organisms through its action somehow stopping the parasite even removing parasites already attacking the body. It's seriously an amazing fucking compound and if I had money I would obtain it on the regular.

try some klip dagga; i want to try some, it's supposed to be in the cannabis family and smells like skunky bud and produces similar effects. try getting the flowers.