• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Legal high success!

Cdigitydawg

Greenlighter
So recently i started experimenting with different herbs and making wax and this time i got some pretty good results. So basically heres what i did:

The Herbs:
Passion flower
Mullien
Wild Lettuce
Damiana
Reishi Mushroom
Chamomile
Skullcap
And 1 or 2 cigs

The process:
I put an even amount of each all in a mason jar with a couple stoges torn apart. Then filled up about 2/3 way with vinegar and 1/3 water and let that sit for about 4 days. I then filtered out all the plant matter and was left with some brownish colored vinegar/water. I put that in a pan and put it on the stove at about 3/4 the temp (not sure how hot my stove gets but it was decently hot, like twice the heat for cooking eggs or pancakes (all i know how to cook lol)). As the liquid got lower i lowered the temperature as not to burn it, just evaporate the water and vinegar. When it got pretty low i added a couple cups of water and turned it back up a bit (add water to dilute the vinegar and be able to turn it up again without burning so it would evaporate as much vinegar out as possible because vinegar is some nasty shit). I then kept turning down the heat the lower it got until it was on its lowest setting (which isn't even hot enough to burn your finger). When all the liquid was gone i was left with some wax/resin which i scraped and put in wax paper.

The effects:
I put a tiny dab in some hot water to make tea. I only drank about less than half of it, while i was doing other stuff so i wasn't really thinking of it because i hadn't had much success with other experiments. I couldnt taste any vinegar and had a small aroma of tea, which in my book was already a success so i was happy.
..but after about 5 minutes i started to zone out almost like when I'm high, with randomish thought process and just a weirder way of thinking to a small degree that i didn't even notice at first. But after staring at a wall for 10 minutes getting lost in myself i realized something was happening. On top of that there was a pretty decent body high also like being high. I then had some more and the affects increased quite a bit to where the body high was quite noticeable and there were slight slight distortions in my vision like colors being a bit more pronounced and feeling lightheaded and light feeling when your almost drunk. But of course these were nothing like being actually high or drunk, but still quite noticeable.

The best way i could describe it is how you feel when your coming down off some good green and you first light up a cigarette. Very pleased with the results. Going to try smoking it too and see what happens.

Next im using glycerin instead of vinegar and putting a bit more tobacco in. Hoping for something close to a legal high!

G,day Cdigitydawg, I was interested to read your post as I want to do some similar experiments. Could you please let me know about how much of each herb you used so I can get some idea of the liquid to herb ratio?

Lots of legal drugs out there. These herbs, they don't seem like they are meant to be taken to be produce a real 'high'. MXE on the other hand, very legal where I live, and oh so powerful and special.

I have tried MXE and I know there are always new chemicals and synthetics that have various relations with legality, but they will soon be illegal its just a matter of time. The truth is if a cop caught you with some, legal or not, it probably would not be a fun experience, and you could fight it in court, but who wants to go through the trouble of that anyways. My view is those is only slightly better than illegal drugs only because after you deal with the legal system you could probably get off scott free. Either way though if a copper saw a bag full of white powder I don't think he's just going to take your word that it's legal..

This is all stuff you can buy from a head shop and don't have to "drug deal" to acquire it, even if it is legal.

Ethno im sorry couldn't tell you exactly, i didn't measure at all. My best guess is that the total was about an ounce to an ounce and a half, all equal amounts of herbs. And the vinegar if i had to guess would be about 1.5 to 2 cups maybe more, again i didn't measure. It doesnt matter all that much, but the more solvent you have the better, thats simple because the more of a tool to pull out all the goodness from the herbs, the more goodness can be pulled out. Clear Alcohol works much better, i just didn't have access to any. Im currently trying it with glycerin to make it more smokeable in dab form.

My recommendation would to use how ever much herb you want, put it in a container, say a mason jar like i used, fill it up 3/4 and then pour in some 80-100 proof vodka and fill till full(don't use any rubbing or isopropyl because they aren't edible, also about half alcohol and half water is a good mix because some stuff dissolves in water and others alcohol so its better to have both than one or the other). Let that sit in a dark, cool spot for however long you want. The longer you let it sit, the more stuff gets dissolved (it usually levels off after about a month, but a week or two will still get most of the goodness out of the plant matter,probably like 70-80%). Then filter out all the plant matter through a coffee filter, throw away the plant matter, and either 1 drink some herb vodka! 2 put it in a bowl or plate and let it evaporate itself over like a month or two, or 3 speed up the evaporation and put it on the stove (just be careful not to burn it, so as the liquid gradually gets lower turn it down) and make some wax! The possibilities with it are almost endless, you can cook with it, eat it, smoke it, drink it, plug it(have tried that yet..) but you get the point.

Good luck to ya and let me know what you end up making!

I have tried MXE and I know there are always new chemicals and synthetics that have various relations with legality, but they will soon be illegal its just a matter of time. The truth is if a cop caught you with some, legal or not, it probably would not be a fun experience, and you could fight it in court, but who wants to go through the trouble of that anyways. My view is those is only slightly better than illegal drugs only because after you deal with the legal system you could probably get off scott free. Either way though if a copper saw a bag full of white powder I don't think he's just going to take your word that it's legal..

This is all stuff you can buy from a head shop and don't have to "drug deal" to acquire it, even if it is legal.

Those herbs are not meant to induce euphoria. I suggest you expand your knowledge of botanicals, expand your knowledge of legal synthetics, expand your knowledge of the law, and quit wasting your money on trying to concoct your own 'herbal ecstasy' formula because you're doing it wrong, no offense.

Btw, you sound afraid of police violating you. Maybe increase your overall 'street smarts' and get over your irrational fears.

Those herbs are not meant to induce euphoria. I suggest you expand your knowledge of botanicals, expand your knowledge of legal synthetics, expand your knowledge of the law, and quit wasting your money on trying to concoct your own 'herbal ecstasy' formula because you're doing it wrong, no offense.

Btw, you sound afraid of police violating you. Maybe increase your overall 'street smarts' and get over your irrational fears.

I am on probation right now, which is why i try to keep my nose clean. But im not looking for anything near as strong as any real drug, just experimenting. And if you think herbs don't do anything i suggest you look them up for yourself. Wild lettuce for instance is said to cause mild euphoria. Most all have excellent stress relieving, body relaxing, and anti anxiety effects. Not to mention the overall wellbeing feeling you get from ingesting so much nutrients and vitamins. Mullein for example improves chest and lung health and can stop the effects of lung cancer and clean out toxins of smoking cigarettes. Plants have quite amazing properties that are underrated.

And btw even the smartest people can have unlucky times with the law..

Another btw i know quite a few people who tell me they feel messed up from doing so many synthetics and not to do them, which i still do, but i at least try to limit it.

One more btw maybe you shouldn't talk shit on my experiment if you've never tried it, unless you have any constructive criticism to help or questions about it, instead of just telling me to get smarter.

G,day again Cdigitydawg, thanks for the info. I am currently doing an alcohol extraction of a Theobroma Cocao I am using Cocao nibs and Vodka and has been soaking for a couple of weeks so far. I purchased some Cacao tincture online and it's pretty good, but expensive so I decided to make my own. I am also trying some raw Cacao powder, just to compare the two. Btw I agree with you about Ethnobotanicals, and not having to worry about the law ( I live in Australia where the police are obsessed with drugs and most things are against the law I.e. kratom, Epthedrine, you name it it's against the law here) so it makes sense to experiment with legal herbs. Reading on Erowid, there are deffinately some fun highs to be had with legal herbs/plants and because of the synergy some of them have with others, experimenting is the only way to find out.

Lestat.. get your Lefinger out of Le ass... seriously. Contribute something useful instead of spite and criticism. This website was created to expand awareness and document experiments.. something that Cdigitydawg is doing. We are all new to the site, let's not create bad reputations or scare other new people away.

Different strokes for different folks.

Please if you are an expert in the botanical field, will you enlighten us with what these herbs are meant to do? While you're at it, maybe you can tell me why some people trip balls of LSD while others feel nothing.

I for one am very interested in this combination that was posted... please keep us updated and if you have a chance, make some measurements and recipes for the community. Welcome to bluelight!

Thanks brwnchikin! I would also like to know about the lsd stuff, I've only tried pure acid once (done 2cb too many times to count and all the synths plenty, and shrooms a few too) and it was no where near the experience i expected, especially on 5 tabs! The person i got it from i trust 100% and says he was saving it for 4 months for a special time and gave me a few to help me through a bad time, which i know usually isnt a smart idea, but im still okay! (I can go into detail about this story later).

And ethno, Your project sounds awesome! Dont forget to post the results, I'd be curious to know how it turns out. And i havent heard of cacoa, do you have any information on it?

Have a look on Erowid Cdigitydawg, they have experience reports on it there, and if you just google Theobroma Cacao other experience reports are about. I was absolutely amazed myself when I first came across it. Always good to keep an open mind on these things. Btw, I have also ordered some Coca leaf tea powder and I have been reading online about making extractions from them, so will be adding that to my little extraction experiment list. Just got to be patient as they have to soak for a decent amount of time. 8(

Update: glycerin extraction sucks, vinegar works much better. When my new batch of herbs gets here I'm just going to use alcohol. Most likely going to use all the same herbs plus theobroma cocao, kanna, kava, and indian tobacco, and whole leaf rolling tobacco or possibly dokha instead of cigarettes. Hoping for better results next time.

If you want to experiment around a bit with different ethnobotanicals for your herbal smoking blend, here are a few I have had good experience with, or, heard good things about, but have yet to try.
Slender-leaved Ice Plant (Mesembryanthemum Nodiflorum), Indian Warrior Herb (Pedicularis Densiflora), Sincuichi (Heimia Salicifolia), Maconha Brava (Zornia Latifolia), Intoxicating Mint (Lagochilus Inebrians), Devil's Tobacco (Lobelia Tupa), Mexican Marigold (Tagetes Lucida), Blue Lotus (Nymphaea Caerulea), Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum), Klip Dagga (Leonotis Nepetafolia) or Wild Dagga (Leonotis Leonurus), Baybean (Canavalia Maritima), Elephant's Head (Pedicularis groenlandica), Coleus (various/unknown spp.). Disclaimer, some of these plants may be poisonous in higher doses or cause adverse reactions in some people. Do your research.

Last edited:
Thanks brwnchikin! I would also like to know about the lsd stuff, I've only tried pure acid once (done 2cb too many times to count and all the synths plenty, and shrooms a few too) and it was no where near the experience i expected, especially on 5 tabs! The person i got it from i trust 100% and says he was saving it for 4 months for a special time and gave me a few to help me through a bad time, which i know usually isnt a smart idea, but im still okay! (I can go into detail about this story later).

A little more detail would be awesome here... when you say "no where near the experience you expected" do you mean that you had a bad trip? Or do you mean that you think you should have been way more hallucinogenic at 5 tabs? I think you mean the latter, or else you wouldn't have put the amount you took in the remark haha.

That being said, LSD like many other blotter or dropper type drugs can be tweaked in terms of concentration. the LSD itself is going to be "pure LSD" in terms of what is actually in the liquid.. however you could have someone that lowers the concentration of the liquid. Concentration and/or dosage of LSD is going to be measured in MICROGRAMS
(µg) which is is a unit of mass equal to one billionth (1×109) of a kilogram, one millionth (1×106) of a gram, or one thousandth (1×103) of a milligram.

Here is a great chart that will give you an idea of what to expect depending on dosage and concentration, but like with any drug, people will have different experiences depending on so many factors.... that being said, a GOOD dealer will be able to tell you the concentration of his product for the safety of his buyers and to show that he knows his shit.. so.. here you go:

20 mics- threshold, and some people see visuals, some dont. I personally do very easily.

30 mics- threshold, same

40 mics- obviously tripping a little bit but again, some people wouldnt see visuals.

60 mics- = The typical low quality blotter. Tripping, but in my opinion nothing like even one gram of shrooms. It makes for a good time though. Lasts longer than a gram of shrooms.

90 mics- This is where it starts getting weird, because it is most certainly more intense for some people than a gram of mushrooms.

110 mics- like a gram and a half of mushrooms. A hit of some really good lsd.

150 mics-For alot of people this is quite amazing and intense. Obvious and interesting for anyone who is not a vegetable.
----------------------------------------------------------------
(incraments I mention will stay the same but the effects of upping it 50 mics becomes more intense than above the line.

200 mics- equal to about an 8th of mushrooms, (or more for some people).

250 mics- scares the living daylights out of some people, yet some people handle it really well, much like an 8th of mushrooms. This is the dose at which I have witnessed someone become very confused. He could "see" but he didnt know where he was(in his best friends driveway). When the comedown started, he was fine, and he became a rockstar. It was one of the best experiences of his life. (thats what I get for tripping with people around for the first time in a long while) Me and one friend had to talk this guy down for about a half hour.

300 mics- your getting into heavy territory. Still not considered by most to be a heavy dose, but thats only because they know where most people including themselves draw the line if they are experienced. Its alot like 250 mics though.

400 mics- most people would never take this much unless they knew the acid they have in their possesion and really wanted to get pretty far out there.
This is why you dont see 200+ mic hits around.

500 mics- pretty much where even some of the most experienced people draw the line. Your vision is almost completely enveloped by fractal patterns, and if you were to stare at some pavement or something, it looks like you can see to the end of eternity. Miles and miles of visual depth.

700 mics- most people who talk of taking a ten strip usually dont have very potent acid(though it is good), so 550 to 700 is where they end up. This is also where "more acid" becomes less important because the effects are very similar to an even higher dose.

1000 mics- Most people will never go there. If you had a "two hits and you are floored" type of lsd, or 100 mics and up hits, this is where a ten strip would put you. You basically cant see anything but visuals, your mind as a whole is infinately connected with its self and your external environment. Amazing things happen on this dose no matter what. It would scare most people shitless. Some people will think they are dieing. Many would end up dialing 911 if they were alone and could read the numbers on the phone.

1500 mics- is almost exactly like 1700 mics. 1700 mics being the most I have ever done. Very few people have used this much lsd.
It is VERY psychologically dangerous for some people to do this. You can no longer really see your own hand in front of your face. Your cognition and vision are both bathed in the same light. Some people forget to breath frequently, and id imagine alot of people would pass out. You will loose your ego, but you will meet many organizers of human cognition in this egoless place. They are much smarter than human beings. "they" *are self conscious neurology.
They are the mathematicians behind consciousness and even the visuals themselves.
A dose 700 mics and above will show anyone some very profound things. Doses like 500 mics and above have changed many lives in both positive and negative ways. Still, it is no more threatening than mushrooms. So dont get me wrong.

If you want to experiment around a bit with different ethnobotanicals for your herbal smoking blend, here are a few I have had good experience with, or, heard good things about, but have yet to try.
Slender-leaved Ice Plant (Mesembryanthemum Nodiflorum), Indian Warrior Herb (Pedicularis Densiflora), Sincuichi (Heimia Salicifolia), Maconha Brava (Zornia Latifolia), Intoxicating Mint (Lagochilus Inebrians), Devil's Tobacco (Lobelia Tupa), Mexican Marigold (Tagetes Lucida), Blue Lotus (Nymphaea Caerulea), Kanna (Sceletium Tortuosum), Klip Dagga (Leonotis Nepetafolia) or Wild Dagga (Leonotis Leonurus), Baybean (Canavalia Maritima), Elephant's Head (Pedicularis groenlandica), Coleus (various/unknown spp.). Disclaimer, some of these plants may be poisonous in higher doses or cause adverse reactions in some people. Do your research.

Hey thanks, this is actually really helpful. Is there maybe a top 3 that you'd recommend? Or any you've had good experiences with?

Hey Ethnocat, any luck with your project yet? Somewhat curious to see how yours is turning out. Especially since my lack of funding is keeping me from starting another for a bit.

And brwnchikin i wrote an entire trip report in response to you, but after i clicked post it logged me out and saved nothing. ? I'm still trying to find the motivation to rewrite it, but i did enjoy your dosing chart!

Just a suggestion, but collect acacia tree branches and what not that falls to extract the dmt from it. A lil' off topic, but something that you could infuse into the waxes. I know passion flower contains maoi, but I think it may be neurotoxic. I highly suggest obtaining b. Cappi leaf if not vine to extract the harmalas to infuse into your waxs. Harmine is being found to be ultra benificial while I understand harmaline is somewhat neurotoxic and from experience maddening. That's why I don't care for rue, but one could use it as a cheap maoi source if one separates the Harmine even going advance and converting the harmaline to Harmine although I think that topics to close to breaking the rules in this site to discuss. Just some suggestions.