• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal high products in the UK (branded pills and powders)

Getting hold of more isn't the problem, I can do that if I want to, but I don't want to if they are full of shit that will fuck up mind, body and soul.

I'm pretty sure they're not worth taking if you value your health. The state of pills/mdma is shit atm, but its worth waiting just a bit longer instead of resorting to legal highs if you want to stay on the safe side :)

Check out the various EADD megathreads here for a ton of info on mephedrone and plenty other stuff, Bigiron. It may be worth your while considering methylone rather than mephedrone if you wish to stick to legal substances. Not everybody enjoys it (I don't get on with it at all) but it doesn't seem to have quite as many health concerns as mephedrone. Personally I tend to prefer meph but each to their own :)

The How Toxic is Mephedrone thread may be worth a gander too.

On other sections of Bluelight there are informed reply after informed reply, with many showing a truly in-depth understanding of what they are talking about.

We do have those kinda posts too, Bigiron. Promise. EADD folk like to play around more than in some other forum but we have many posters with a great deal of knowledge, experience and information to share too in amongst the banter :)

I'd recommend giving Fleph a go. Doesn't seem to have the same health issues at meph but seems to be a similar sort of buzz. Check out the "I'm fucked thread" tomorrow from abouÞ 7pm for proof. ;)

I was on the net searching for a good vendor and for the first time in several years there are finally a decent amount of genuine vendors out there that are legit. Anyway during my search I came across several sites that were selling these blue doves no one will say what is in them just like when spice came out. They just say they are damn good and they all say they don’t contain methylone or ethylone or bzp or tfmpp I am thinking 4mcc. But they do say, they just say they contain a cathinone just not which one me. I would like someone to who has a spectrometer to test the pill and find out exactly what is in it.

Peace,

Doc.

Waahay!
I now know who produces the red doves.... AM=HI-CO!!

So far I've been unable to find any reports specific to those particular doves, I assume they are pips free...why on earth wouldn't they be? sticking now banned stuff in a legal pill will only open up suppliers and manufactures to prosecution, so without a bona-fide lab report lets assume that is true.
But as I have already mentioned, they made us go the whole night, at least 10 hours.
I've mentioned that 3 of us who took them had the same effect.
2 others took them...to no noticeable effect, but they were also tanked up on booze, tripping their tits off on lsd and had also done plenty of skunk, in joints and bong...add a red dove in the mix and they could feel no effect from it....curious eh? who'd have thought..

We now have several more of the red doves, won't do them at home as at the moment I feel they are too strong, I wanted to dance all night long the last time...don't want to be lying in bed twitching like a demented...er...something or other!
When we go clubbing we will do them again.
Socially we like the white doves, they don't last as long, although insomnia with them is a pain of course.
We also do not confuse the issue by mixing in alcohol or other highs either.

Now we also have the two different strength xxx diablos...does any body out there know much about them?
The extra strength ones are quite large 500mg pills, the supplier has told me that we would be wise to only take a half pill, maybe even a quarter pill.
Are these only stronger because they are larger pills?

Legal highs are now a huge business, and it's growing fast, no doubt the Government will try to get them banned...but of course new variants just take there place don't they?
Some seasoned...er...."pro's" pour scorn on them, but they are bloody strong.
We went to the music festival, Glade, and the medics there had way, way more problems with people misusing legal highs, I guess those taking the illegal ones mostly know what they are doing, know what they can mix them with, but the legal ones do not sit well with alcohol.
Knowing safe guidelines on using them, and knowing how not to abuse them has to be of help.
No one can yet know the long term effects of them though.
Short term I read of side effects, paranoia a big one on some stuff, and insomnia very big...lack of appetite too...I welcome that though, lol.

It's late, I'm rambling, me and the girlfriend giving Ivory wave a run out and posting a trip report....which isn't for me to witter on about here I know, so far though no big effects noticed...time to try out sex and see what that's like on the stuff...one or two reports have raved about that bit...well, maybe not raved but certainly mentioned how horny a time they had on it....

Biggiro

Last edited:
why are you buying shit overpriced branded products when the pure powders for all the legal chemicals are pretty easy to find?

Evad,
As easy as some of the various powders may be to find, until a proper lab report is made on this pill or that, the exact chemicals in them can only be surmised.
It's no good saying, "Ah, well this pill effects you like 'this' so therefore it has to be this chemical."
It may well be an informed and educated guess, but it is still only a guess!!

Whether or not I buy them is besides the point, a great many people, and in increasing volumes too, are buying them, surely it is part of the job description of a forum like this for people to be able to search and find information about any of the legal highs out there on the market.
To know - if they are lucky - what is in them and how it may or will effect them.

Ivory wave is one such product, user reports would suggest it is bloody powerful, causing all manner of problems if too much is taken at one time.
It is only through reading the reports of others on here and elsewhere on the net, that, even though I have now tried it for myself, I was well armed with useful information on what to avoid doing.

Harm reduction is one of the central planks of this forum.

Knowledge is power, if you ignore it then that is your lookout of course...and your health...or rather it's detriment.

A lot of people do not want to take illegal stuff, but feel it is ok to take legal highs, but if not done wisely they could well end out badly fucked up.
I'm not making comparisons between the legal variety and the non legal ones by the way.

So therefore I am attempting to ask questions about the legal varieties of uppers.

Regards,

Biggiro

I'm also talking about legal uppers but really can't see the advantage of buying branded products with completely unknown ingredients over buying mephedrone/methylone/butylone/mdpv powders in their pure form (all still currently legal). It's a lot cheaper and you have a better idea what you're getting. What are your reasons for buying the branded pills etc?

at the moment Evad it is because I haven't really known much about the various other powders out there, but am doing so through forums like this.

I've steered away from the likes of MDMA as it seems getting decent clean stuff is increasingly difficult, and yes, I know there are testing kits out there that can help you in that regard...but I also don't want to risk falling foul of the law.

So to begin with I only became aware of legal highs as a result of festivals, and if you are going to party all night long you won't do it on beer.
So that was my route into legal highs.
The ones I've tried so far have proved effective were going for long periods "in the zone" with music, most especially the red doves (at least 10 hours) and the jax bath salts...very loved up on those, very euphoric.
White doves tried, and find those good on a more social level, very chatty and friendly, went to a wedding party, wasn't particularly zoned in with the music on them though...and as said, I don't like to mix 'highs' with alcohol, but on this occasion, with only an hour to go I necked a couple of stella's, and bingo! Was in the zone...too late then of course lol.

Insomnia is a pain of course, wasn't too bad with the jax ones though...sorry for naming brand names by the way.

A little more research into these other legal chemicals and I've no doubt I will try them, especially if they purport to give me the kind of high I am looking for.

Biggiro

You're paying 5x the price for someone just to take these powders (unknown amounts of each and not tell you how much) and put them in a fancy packet, colour it and stamp a picture on it. You are taking the same legal highs I have mentioned just paying 5-10x the price they actually cost for the fancy packaging.

Does anyone know the active ingredients in XXX Diablos?? The extra Strength ones?

Tried those last night, well, half a pill each anyway, they are 500mg pills so pretty big.

Didn't particularly like them although I didn't find it objectionable, very strong though, but felt no empathy with music, felt trippy but not in anyway energised.
Whatever is in them is very different to either the red or white doves and the jax bath salts (sic)
We also have some the other variety of XXX Diablos, these are a white pill, smaller though than the other ones. Still supposed to be "Very strong".

But in what way do they ingredients vary?

Are they the same as the other bigger Diablos? Just a smaller dose?
Or something entirely different?

Both pills claim to be pips free, but if one is just a weaker version than the other then I'll not bother trying the smaller pills out!

Biggiro

^
The question remains, why are you wasting your money on products you are having to guess the ingredients of when you can buy the pure ingredients direct from the web at about 10% of the price??????????????

^
The question remains, why are you wasting your money on products you are having to guess the ingredients of when you can buy the pure ingredients direct from the web at about 10% of the price??????????????

Please read my replies properly, this is a forum to help all, not just one, whether I buy the pills or not is totally immaterial to me wanting to know what is in them., and by doing so, sharing that knowledge with others.

Others do searches trying to learn all they can about the substances out there, do you think I am the only person in the UK buying or trying these pills?

Legal highs are a rapidly growing business, just because you can buy certain of the ingredients that are used in many of the highs on the market does not mean that you know which ingredient is used in any particular pill or powder.
Neither is an informed guess the true answer either, only a proper lab report on specific pills will really tell you what may be in them.

But if you know that Mephelone or methylone or whatever other substance makes up the truly active ingredient, if you find a pill that either suits you or not, should you wish to buy the pure RC chemical, you can maybe have a good idea of which one to buy and which to leave be.

Now I don't know what the main chem is in XXX diablos (500mg tablets) but I know it is not what is in - for instance - white or red doves.

There would be no point me buying by guesswork, some RC chemical that does not produce the effect I might be looking for.

Are you getting the picture yet?

Just because you think it is a bad idea to buy legal pills does not mean that I or others agree with you.

So rather than debating the merits of brand name pills or not, try answering the question or questions asked.

Biggiro

From a harm reduction standpoint I think the idea of buying legal high pills with ingredients lists that are completely false seems a bad idea to most of us.

But that is just it, many thousands of people do so every week, of course they are not going to list the true ingredients, they are usually sold as plant food or bath salts to get around certain regulations with regards to drugs and medicines etc.

But if I had not read for instances that due to the strength of xxx diablos, it is wise to only drop a half pill, or the Ivory wave in another instance, user reports basically shouting out big warnings about dosage.
That is most certainly about harm reduction.
Knowing the effect of this pill or that is also about playing safe, does it mix well with alcohol? What if I take it alongside this or that other drug?
Likely side effects?
The various research chems are not without their potential problems and they are well documented.
But just because little is known about the exact makeup of various legal pills on the market, that doesn't or shouldn't make it a taboo subject when trying to research and find out what you can about them.
As reports are collated about them, there might be warnings,sometimes specific ones about about what to avoid.

Probably my last post on here...I give up, I'll look elsewhere for information.

it's really hard to get a point through to you isn't it! :D not many people here take the legal high pills as they prefer to buy the pure powders and know (more or less) exactly what they are getting. they are just as easy to obtain and 1/10 of the price. there is no advantage to buying these unknown pills and potions, what can't you see about this? Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, MDPV are the main non-piperazine products in these pills, you'd do yourself a lot better reading up on these drugs than looking for specific advice on individual pills.

^^^ Don't give up. People on here, especially older members tend to jump on people who take legal highs with unknown igredients. What they are saying is that their hookups are the real deal, lab tested research chemicals, which makes them safer because they know what they are ingesting. No guessing game like with diablos/doves/etc. No hard feelings people just talk "real" on here.

all i've tried to do is to point you in the directions of the chemicals that will cause the effects you want giro, all legal. it will be much easier to advise on a known dose of a known substance than guesswork with pills that change their ingredients without warning.

Sigh, I really do feel I am banging my head against a brick wall, I had no idea this forum was restricted to discussions about methylone/butylone/methedrone/MDPV.

As interested as I am in these legal pills, I am also asking for the benefit of others.
I only got to know of this forum (and others) through a general internet search on the topic I have started.
I'm sure that others do exactly the same too, and do not join up to post their own questions, rather, they read the replies that are already there.
As a point of interest, I have indeed researched (in progress) the other chemicals noted, and have ordered a gram or two of the one that seems likely to give me what I am looking for....butthat does not stop me wanting to know all I can about the legal highs on sale here in the UK.
So far I know for instance, that an LU jax has a different effect to an LU dove, and an AM-HI-CO red dove is different to either.
Just as the Ivory wave is also different, and the experience of the xxx diablo was different again.

Which has what in them I wonder to cause such varying effects?

Would I be better directing my questions to a totally different section of Bluelight?

Biggiro

On the subject of legal highs anyone know whats in the ministry pills? there made from the same people that make the london underground doves the only listed ingredients are - Ketones, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Sterate. Ketones could be anything really so doesnt explain much. Tried one of these over the weekend and there was a nice pleasant buzz off it doesn't really feel like meph would be curious to know whats in these.