• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal high products in the UK (branded pills and powders)

What is beyond me is how a user with as stated 'little drug experience' has an understanding of the effects and attributes of them. Furthermore, an understanding of BZP and generic ketones.

Am I the only one who reads this post and understands one thing, ' Buy LU doves they are great'... Mods?

Kid I would have thought that you would have picked up on this marketing scheme of the original post :)

Hahah, TheKid doffs his hat to you, blud. I think you are right on the money! :)

Now it's been pointed out, it does seem like someone is peddling something. Let's await his reply.

Good grief!
Have too many pills made everyone paranoid or something?

The idea is in no way to push stuff from LU, I don't give two fucks about them, I'm merely trying to find out others experiences, good bad or indifferent.
The red doves were the ones of primary interest to me as they had the greatest effect, but why? I don't know what was in them and I don't know who produces them.
with regards to the white doves and Jax, unless I was 'pill specific' how on earth could I find out anything from them?
It's so easy to sneer at a product rather than give a constructive criticism.
How many test a new pill (to them that is) properly? Like making sure nothing else is in their system or mixing it with alcohol?
Someone tried having a pop at my 'inexperience'....inexperience does not mean lack of knowledge or ignorance, ie, the term ketones IS GENERIC and not specific.
If any of these pills have had lab tests done then their makeup will be known and if some of the ingredients are also known, then long term effects may also be known.

Some of the reasons pills are labelled as plant food or bath salts and not for human consumption is to avoid regulations concerning food & drink or contents that can be construed as medicine and fall under a whole host of regulations and laws regarding proper testing and so on, and presumably the producers hope they can get away with not having to list the active ingredients.

A great many pill users like to get totally fucked off their faces, taking big cocktails of different pills.
My girlfriend was one such, but she is now clean of all that shit and is happy to take the occasional upper on a recreational basis.

I'm hoping that if anyone else bothers to reply they can do so constructively.
And if anyone knows anything about the red doves I've mentioned that would be cool as I can find no mention of them anywhere.

You're just an ad-man's wet dream! ;)

I have just consumed them. Utter bliss is all I have to say :)

@ To the OP I honestly think you are just promoting LU products. My opinion. Backed my facts, so simple. Enough said.

And no I did not order any if anyone does not understand my humour...

Last edited:
Had a bit of a look around and can't see who the Red Doves are made by but by all accounts they seem to contain mephedrone and probably 200-250mg a piece. How much do these sell for? considering a gram of mephedrone is £10 or something I imagine buying straight meph is going to be far cheaper.

Good grief!
Have too many pills made everyone paranoid or something?

The idea is in no way to push stuff from LU, I don't give two fucks about them

Indeed. Biggiro PMed me asking where the best place to find out about the mystery ingredients in the various legals mentioned after a previous PD thread. I pointed him here cos he's in the UK and I know some folks here use these kinda products. I'm pretty sure he's no shill so play nice please, folks :)

PS: Had a scout about online meph was mentioned as the ingredient for all the products in the title but from some of the effects mentioned and duration I'm not convinced. Even if meph is in there somewhere it sounds like there's other stuff too.

Indeed. Biggiro PMed me asking where the best place to find out about the mystery ingredients in the various legals mentioned after a previous PD thread. I pointed him here cos he's in the UK and I know some folks here use these kinda products. I'm pretty sure he's no shill so play nice please, folks :)

Hmmm, i'm still not convinced...the reply seemed too defensive!

But...bothered!! :)

EDIT: Hey shammy, where was the not-nice play? Maybe you work for LU too? Ha ha :)

Hmmm, i'm still not convinced...the reply seemed too defensive!

But...bothered!! :)

EDIT: Hey shammy, where was the not-nice play? Maybe you work for LU too? Ha ha :)

I think you should pull strings in the finance sector Kid and check all of Mr Shambles offshore bank accounts. I am sure as we speak he is posting from a tropical island :)

The guy's asking about different products from different companies, the one he prefers isn't even an LU product and of course it's easier to name a product by brand if you know it.

The guy's asking about different products from different companies, the one he prefers isn't even an LU product and of course it's easier to name a product by brand if you know it.

Smokescreen.

And maybe you are in on it with Shambles too...............

He's not a shill but sure he can speak for himself and y'all can make up your own minds :)

It's worth bearing in mind that BL is here to inform and advise people about drugs - harm reduction and all that. If someone unfamiliar with drugs asks for information they deserve an answer rather than being given grief. Fun and games are also good but it's better if there's at least some of that ol' HR stuff in there too - especially with noobs.

I have my reasons for knowing he's no shill but either way it's irrelevant cos people use these products and it would be good to know what's in them. I'm sure nobody here is going to suddenly decide to become an LU convert cos one fella says he likes them ;)

/strict schoolmaster mode

This post has been sponsored by London Underground and Spice Gold - probably the finest drugs in the world <3

This post has been sponsored by London Underground and Spice Gold - probably the finest drugs in the world <3

Hahaha, class. =D=D=D=D

I don't really believe he's a shill. We all know that is Mugabe, and he's employed/sponsored by the Chinese to promote Meph to the whole BL community! ;)

We all know that is Mugabe, and he's employed/sponsored by the Chinese to promote Meph to the whole BL community! ;)

The Chinese government gave Mugabe several tons of meph to turn us all into a nation of addicts and Communists but he accidentally snorted it all ;)

Had a bit of a look around and can't see who the Red Doves are made by but by all accounts they seem to contain mephedrone and probably 200-250mg a piece. How much do these sell for? considering a gram of mephedrone is £10 or something I imagine buying straight meph is going to be far cheaper.

The guy selling them at the festival was selling them at a tenner a pill!!!!

2 in a packet so 20 quid for the pair, so ouch!

What are the side effects and after effects of mephedrone? Pissing? no appetite? gurning? teeth grinding? jaw clenching? Sleeplessness?
For me at least I could not stop twitching to music even when we were packing the tent away.
Any idea at what point you are safe to drive on these things?

I have my reasons for knowing he's no shill

Enough said then.

Just one question while hacking NASA satellites routing your IP and trying to find your location I got this. How do you keep the freaking sand out? Where is the harem?

mauritius-laptop.jpg

I am a moderator on a work related forum and it seems that brits cannot help themselves in attempting to derail a thread or post reply after reply of useless information.
On other sections of Bluelight there are informed reply after informed reply, with many showing a truly in-depth understanding of what they are talking about.

As Shambles and evad have pointed out, my interest is mostly in the so called red doves because they had such a pronounced effect on me, my woman and my mate.

Getting hold of more isn't the problem, I can do that if I want to, but I don't want to if they are full of shit that will fuck up mind, body and soul.

Mephedrone has become probably the most popular legal high in the UK, it could have caused all those effects you mention. Have a look on the first couple of pages of EADD (I'll get you some links when I have more time if you want) there are a lot of threads on it. there do seem to be some health concerns with mephedrone with a lot of people here outright refusing to take it (even proper masheads) but not much exact is known about it yet.

This is a drug info thread so I'm going to ask for all the bollocks and carryon to be stopped now.