• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

legal ecstasy alternatives

*Liquideyes*

Bluelighter
the majik of ecstasy will be never lost in mah body..i will be doing until im dead if i don't stop now..
so...
i thought it mite be smart to do some legal shit which is safe. Yes...yes..it prolly not be as strong as the real shit but what do you expect when its legal..
has n e one tried those cloud9's or herbal ecstasys?? they sell em off the net.. www.ecstacy-stuff.com/?AID=811096&PID=563982
n e help is very much appreciated.
also to those of you who get really depressed and started to realize some of the bad side effex of the real ECSTASY..
maybe it mite be a time change like me..

your a moron
anyone who REQUIRES a drug to pass through life, is just plain stupid
so instead of inducing one drug, you go to another drug. when that drug stops producing it's magik, you go to another drug.
i feel for your ignorance, as you will never see the true meaning of life because life to you, is drugs. life cannot be LIFE without drugs. you need drugs to cope
you may not need drugs to cope, but you need drugs to be yourself I can see this from your post
your post explains your conscience, as you will never cease to be fucked up

It gets a little tireing responding to this 'kids' who want to get all FUCKED up, and come here asking if they can roll if they smoke some dried bleech and what not
dont be stupid man, and dont ask stupid questions like you just did
do you actually think there is a legal compound out there that can induce the same effects of MDMA? if so, it would be illegal. all those ads in High Times, don't you think the DEA has ordered that shit and tested it? Yes! Why do you think it's still legal.

hey hey..slow down man..
i do not need drugs to live..and i know that drugs ain't the meanings of life..
maybe you didn't get the point i was trying to point out.
let me re-phrase it.
nexx time i go raving instead of using ecstasy i mite be thinking of using a safer drug which is legal. <<< this doesn't mean drugs conquer my life does it? THIS MEANS IM TRYING TO USE A SAFER DRUG.
i know some ppl on this board who juss like to flame other ppl for no particular reason. pls don't do that cos not only makes you look stupid, it also doesn't make you sound cool.
smile.gif

if someone has some useful information pls help. if your gonna flame me by not even knowing what im meaning above go fuck a pole.
thanks
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by *Liquideyes* (edited 18 March 2001).]

go fuck a pole? thats intelligent
and no, I wasn't flaming for no reason. I'm just in a bad mood, and don't like people who ask stupid questions.

2-ct-7 is legal
t7 is also a killer
someone died from 30mg of t7
so does this mean because it is legal, you can do as much as possible? no.
does it mean that 5meodpt is legal, and you can smoke/blow a few grams of it? no. you will die...
as i say again, don't ask stupid questions.

LEGAL HIGHS:
Try Kava Kava for a mild X effect.
Other legal highs:
Depending on your country or state you can legally order GBL or BD online. It will metabolize into GHB in your body.
Try ephedra+Kolanut powder+1000mg L-Tyrosine to become a tidalwave of energy.
Kolanut works better than Guarana as it contains stronger alkaloids that also remove the annoying nasty spikes from the ephedra buzz and give you a very clear headspace.
As usual, check www.erowid.org for do's and don'ts.

i thought there was no thing as asking a stupid question on this board.
also, vinyl groove, research chemicals such as t7 and such are not advertised in magazines and shit. and i believe someday they will be illegal. so before passing judgement on someone think. and he never said legal drugs were safe, he said safer.
have a nice day
smile.gif

partyravr, I didn't say t7 was advertised in magazines. That was a totally different post. I know t7 is not advertised in magazines, and only availible through chemical companies.
YOU have a nice day

Unfortunately, your not going to find any herbal, suplement type things that reproduce anything feeling like an ecstasy high.
Ephedra will make you feel really speedy, but instead of blowing a lot of money on some fancy shit, just buy some two ways.
I don't know if your 21 but I would just suggest some alcohol. It definitely elevates your mood. Don't drink a bunch and get sloppy, just get yourself a nice mellow buzz going and dance your ass off. If you need energy along with it, some no doze and two ways will get ya.
No alcohol isn't somehow safe, but it won't leave you a depressed wreck.
I'm glad to see your considering safer alternatives because your concerned about your body.
I'm sorry to say that you won't find anything that puts you on cloud 9 quite the way ecstasy does.
Something to think about, is simply cutting down how often you do it to like once every three months.
You claimed you don't NEED drugs, so just chill out with how often your doing them.
A lot of those legal, herbal things may make you feel a noted mood lift, and probably a little speedy. What you should bear in mind, is that you can probably get ahold of all of the ingredients for a lot cheaper. Marketing something as an "ecstasy altnerative" ups the price on it, since E goes for 25-30 bucks a pill in a lot of places.
I can get a definite mood lift from taking 5-htp. There is a weed and 5-htp report on erowid that sounds pretty interesting.
hopefully I've been a little helpful. I've tried seraching for herbal highs for years and just didn't find any really great ones, and none that compared to ecstasy.
Love,
Pure
------------------
Intelligence is not best measured by the answers you have but by the questions that you ask

hehe, i forgot what i was going to say...oh yah! Why not go sober and have the MUSIC get u high? sure it WONT COST ANYTHING and is SAFE and will MAKE YOU MOVE. eh? C'mon, give it a try
wink.gif
ppwweeeasse?
Evan

Yeah, why not go straight the next time, you really find that you're given enegery by the music and the people around you. You need to do it every now and again or the drugs will take over, have a few enegery drinks if you need to.

Red Bull and Vodka is a great alternative...although I get the distinct impression that you're not of legal drinking age.

Wanted to mention that when I said above that you won't find anything that puts you on cloud 9 the way ecstasy does, I meant in the form of chemicals or herbs.
Meditation, great sex, falling in love, finding God, and really good conversations have all made me feel extremely high.
Love,
Pure
------------------
Intelligence is not best measured by the answers you have but by the questions that you ask

PuristLove, i dont think God would be very happy knowing u got high off of him
wink.gif

1) To imply that the legal shit is safer then the illegal shit - well, thats not true.. a whopping dose of ephedrine is more likely to hurt you then a moderate dose of MDMA ..
2) All the "legal" alternatives are crap! You could get a better high from a box of Sudafed - and at 1/20th the cost! Remember, these are marketed FOR human consumption, and fall under a ton of guidelines and regulations - T-7 is NOT sold as a drug - and I'm sure it will be scheduled any day now..
So stick to the good ole illegal shit!
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(posted by dust1n)

Sunny, God is there to get high on : )
------------------

Try this.....
trying pretending that you dropped E.. but yourself in the same atmosphere you were in the last time you rolled....it's seems to work for some people.... giving them minor rolls

Before someone laughs at what LinkinPark posted, I would like to say that it can work. I can make myself feel stoned when im around stonded people.