• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Lean purple drink

^^^I don't know, but I bet the orange Triaminic that they had in late 80s early 90s when I was a kid would have tasted delicious in a beverage:

That orange one tasted really good.

I live in Australia and we have an OTC Dihydrocodeine which is double the strength of codeine depending where you are can differ on getting it or not at times, but imo that's there just to taste good n mix with the oxy well :).

But for me I can get a little under 1000mg of oxy from my chemist for under 8 bucks aud, I cannot do this with the lean even if I got a scripted bottle it'd cost the same as its OTC price as its not on a benefit.

^^^I don't know, but I bet the orange Triaminic that they had in late 80s early 90s when I was a kid would have tasted delicious in a beverage:
That orange one tasted really good.
Oh man, I remember Triaminic. Memories!

Dude I know lol. It's was the culture of early 90s rap music from Houston that popularized it. Swisherhouse , with Paul wall, bun-b, slim thug, Mike Jones, big Moe, DJ SCREW, and a bunch of other artists gained notoriety with chopped and screwed rap music.

Basically you take a track and slow it wayyy down and cut in up. And it sounds like absolute shite unless you fucked up on something. Lean and screw music started out as an underground phenomenon. But it's the same shit as the pill.

It's just way way cooler to pour it up and sip on it. It's like walking around with a IV drip. If you get too throwd you stop sippin. Losing your buzz sip some more.

I love Houston rap. Nothing is better then driving around real slow smoking a blunt swangin with a couple friends blasting a mix tape from Dj screw.

Hear us coming from a block away as we glide by in a candy coated caddie. Pour it up

Yea it was lit , you go to any pharmacy in Houston south side. Get a bottle for 7 bucks sell it for 400 to some kids that wanna be like Mike Jones for a night. Repeat as needed, wayyy over rated , the profit was real tho.

I used to get the empty bottles , fill them up with clear corn syrup mix in a few ounces of lean and sell it at a discount to people I hated. One time these kids that used to pick on me bought a pint for 300 bucks and I watched them dip a blunt in it and smoke it. It stank sooo bad omg it was just burning off the sugar in the corn syrup. They were all like , " omg I'm so high bro" . They offered me some, I was like naw man I did too much already, they called me a pussy and I just started laughing.

Get hustled tard lol