• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Lean purple drink

peace seeker 76

Bluelighter
Lean Drink

So, isnt this just codeine and promethazine? why take it in syrup form? wont it just work as well if they are in tablet form? Also what is the dosage in mg to be effective?

All ingredients are quite legal OTC drugs in the UK

Yes, it's just codeine and promethazine. It's very overrated. In the US it's more of a status symbol and cultural thing because it was popularized by rappers.

It's ridiculous, really. A bottle of the syrup which contains about 100 doses (about 620mg codeine/1000mg promethazine total) sells for over $1200 on the black market.

It's prized for it's popularity and trendiness more than the high it provides which is rather small.

As mentioned, its purely a cultural thing. There is a subreddit dedicated to lean, and its primarily comprised of young white males who are try to replicate that lifestyle.

I hear in Texas (perhaps the lean epicenter of tbe world: you can even buy ground beef that has been marinated in lean:

Wow, I thought I had heard the last of "Lean".

It's totally a cultural thing. Anyone with capitalist sensibilities would do their research and understand that the same experience could be had for 1/10th the price.

I had a dream of opening up a Lean factory back in my younger years. Buy a kilo of Fentanyl, some Robotussin and some Diphenhyrdramine (Benadryl) and retire.

Rappers, hip hop stars, and DJs like DJ screw and UGK make it popular.

https://youtu.be/KTivUBQq_Tw

Back in the day when I foolishly dabbled with pharmaceutical opiates-morphine, hydrocodone, Oxycodone, and codeine tablets and syrup-I would never take too much as then the nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps when coming down, and itching were not fun, as were the Kinoträume and nodding. I would take a low dose of one of these opiates while in class, before family dinners, before watching a film and the sedation and nodding off and abruptly coming out of it were annoying. I never drank alcohol on them or took other downers with them like valium, smoking Indica herb was synergistic and made the opiate high and body load from the Indica almost too much. I knew about lean but never made it, as I was fine with just the opiates or the opiates and herb/hash. I never took antihistamine tablets or promethazine to get high. My friends who follow the news about rap and hip hop stars would tell me how many rappers or DJs died from mixing lean with alcohol, or PCP/ANGEL DUST, wet, Sherm, and benzo pills.

It was just codeine with the antihistamine promethazine. It attained this mythical status when rappers started making drinks out of it mixed with soda, but there was really nothing special about it. It became more of a status symbol than anything else.

I remember when you could go into the walk-in clinic with a cough and come out with an 8 ounce bottle of the stuff. I drank it many times but never mixed it with anything because I didn't know what "lean" was at the time.

I did make a pseudo-version of it several years ago by taking a few Percocet, then mixing grape-flavored children's Benadryl with pineapple soda. It wasn't bad!

Wow, I thought I had heard the last of "Lean".

It's totally a cultural thing. Anyone with capitalist sensibilities would do their research and understand that the same experience could be had for 1/10th the price.

I had a dream of opening up a Lean factory back in my younger years. Buy a kilo of Fentanyl, some Robotussin and some Diphenhyrdramine (Benadryl) and retire.
The cartels actually make fake codeine syrup bottle up to look legit; wouldn't be surprised if it had fent in it.

The cartels actually make fake codeine syrup bottle up to look legit; wouldn't be surprised if it had fent in it.
I watched a show about it where they actually drill a hole in the bottom of the bottle, empty out the prometh/codeine, replace it with purple shampoo and then seal it back up. Now THAT'S scary!

Yeah, I thought myself of beginning to sell somne lean purple when I heard about just HOW expensive it is sold, but I'm too afraid of legal repercussions so I decided against.. :|

With drugs, I've always found it amazing how people will overwhelmingly go with what they know and are used to, even in the face of a situation that could be infinitely better.

People can order enough Fentanyl to keep them going for months on a single paycheck. In practice, they do not do these things though. The same goes for the Lean phenomenon. Anyone willing to do some light reading, like, wikpedia the ingredients on the bottle, for instance, could figure out they were throwing money out the window. Again, in practice, people will rarely take these chances and continue to go with what they know.

The "Heroin" being sold in New England is probably going for 100 times the purchase price of the dealer on a regular basis. It's easy money for whoever is willing to do it.

It was just codeine with the antihistamine promethazine. It attained this mythical status when rappers started making drinks out of it mixed with soda, but there was really nothing special about it. It became more of a status symbol than anything else.

I remember when you could go into the walk-in clinic with a cough and come out with an 8 ounce bottle of the stuff. I drank it many times but never mixed it with anything because I didn't know what "lean" was at the time.

I did make a pseudo-version of it several years ago by taking a few Percocet, then mixing grape-flavored children's Benadryl with pineapple soda. It wasn't bad!

Yes!! About 10 years ago, I mixed sprite, nyquil, jolly ranchers and crushed up oxys 🤣 double cupping it UP

I wonder why there is no lean equivalent with DXM. It is more fun than low-dose codeine (for me at least) and way more accessible. In my teens I sometimes used to mix DXM syrup with alcohol and soda and sip-sip-sippin it through the night. Was remarkable that the DXM seemed to erase the hangover from alcohol. Never found out how it does this, pure inhibition of pain or something deeper.