• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lean promethazine codeine syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Codeine is practically all histamine release for me. I CWE'd 400mgs for the first time in years and all I got was unbearable itchyness... 40mgs for a buzz is a little suspicious, I also have a feeling the other substances played a big role in your high. Maybe not... were all different.

40mg codeine buzz? Give me your liver. But to me that sounds like the weed and caffeine more than anything sorry to say. I'm also white with native. I get a very nice tan which I actually still have since june. 40mg codeine for a buzz is like striking gold. I've had 300mg codeine by itself simply to test it's ability and other than mild sedation and mild euphoria I experienced nothing. Now when I took 20mg Hydro now, that's a different story

I can tell you I get the same buzz without weed, but it ads to the body high of weed.

Codeine is practically all histamine release for me. I CWE'd 400mgs for the first time in years and all I got was unbearable itchyness... 40mgs for a buzz is a little suspicious, I also have a feeling the other substances played a big role in your high. Maybe not... were all different.

I get the buzz without the other substances thrown in, but if i take it today, I wont get the feeling tomorrow.

lol... read through whole thread... still no one knows what a "line of lean" is....

Tylenol 3 are tylenol and 30mg codeine, they're usually cheap in my experience.I think prometh is rx in us, not sure as im canadian.

I Canada you can get Promethazine tabs and a no name brand syrup otc. I have no idea wtf it tastes like and don't really wanna find out. Of course you could get both otc codeine and otc promethazine and mix them together and drink them. But 1 tastes rotten enough without the other :|

I got some really dark green colored prometh codeine in a big 1 liter bottle. I'm not very experienced with opiods/ates and I've seen red colored codeine syrup and obviously purple but never green. This is some of the most potent cough syrup I've ever drank, like one ounce had me pretty schnarfed. I got this when my friends neighbors dog died, apparently the dog had like two full 36 bottle cases in its garage. Anyway it's green and bubblegum-ish flavor, anyone know anything about it?

What up y'all. I know I'm joining this thread a few months behind, just got back on here. To answer the question of "line of lean". On the sides of any prescribed0 bottle there are lines on each side indicating oz's and ml's (pretty much like on the side of a motor oil bottle, so you can measure a half quart, etc). On a typical 240ml bottle there a 8 lines, really 17 but you don't count the 1/2 oz lines of course. Hope it helped.

Like most have already said, unless you have a really low tolerance, it's not worth it. Honestly, for me it doesn't do much of anything directly. Indirectly, on the other hand......

Hi , ive drank hi tek bunch of times before but my guy gave me this new thing this time. he says its better. Theres one purple and one orange! And you can see chunks of idk what floating around in the orange one. seems sketchy. Unsure what to make of this. Anybody else came across the same type of situation?

Look at all these post and none of them answer your questions. So a line is a measurement. It's the little lines on side of the bottle. So say if you just bought a 8.oz Red Bull and you and ya 6 homies wanna split it 8.0z Red Bull 6 niggas want some wings too. That's 6 lines gone. 2 lines leftover. Get it? No recipes. And it depends on the cost.

In my opinion, "Lean" is more of a cultural phenomenon whose actual value is dictated more by cultural variables than by the actual desired effects of the drug, if that makes sense. What I mean is that all of these rappers are doing it and talking it up, thus all of the little white kids who wish they were black feel like they can be more black and in touch with the culture by drinking the "Lean". I watched an HBO special all about "Lean"... fucking cough syrup. They were discussing the underground trade and trafficking of it. I laugh because the rappers feel like they're dealing with hardcore shit when really they're taking a mild medicine that a mother would give a baby with a cough.

I fucking hate hip hop. It's raped music and left it a smoldering hellscape. You want to talk to someone about melody? Chord structure? LYRICS WITH ACTUAL FUCKING MEANING. No one gives a shit about real music. My best bet with people my age if they're not into hip hop is that they're into another mindless genre, Techno or House or Trap or whatever the fuck. Another meaningless, simple, primitive, repetitive bunch of shit.

There's a guy at my second job who said he goes to college. I asked "what for"? and he said music. I love music. I've played guitar and other strings since age 7. I figure, great maybe someone to jam with and discuss theory and our instruments. Then he tells me "I don't play an instrument". ????? SO HOW ARE YOU A FUCKING MUSICIAN? He's studying hip-hop production. A four fucking year degree to make a form of music that a literal retard could make by accident with a synth keyboard and protools.

He goes to a private college that costs at least 45,000 a year. I scrounged, begged, borrowed and stole to pay my 13,000 a year for my state college. I don't know why this pisses me off so much.

Sorry about the rant.

^You can swallow them whole or crush them and put them into your drink. It's your choice really. The end result will be the same regardless; an oral administration of Codeine and Promethazine (Phenergan). At the dose you're experimenting with, which is what I would call mild, the Promethazine will probably sedate you moreso than the Codeine. If it's your first time with it though, it's good to start small. Codeine is a drug that requires extensive metabolism and everybody has different levels of functioning enzymes and such, which can lead to wildly varying effects from the same dose of Codeine.

In theory, about 10% of a dose of Codeine will ultimately be metabolized in to Morphine. Now, some folks like myself are not able to metabolize Codeine into Morphine very well. It essentially has no effect on me unless I take 3 grams by mouth, in which case I'll just become very itchy and well, not high. Some others though, are extremely effective at metabolizing Codeine, leading to a much more dramatic effect. It's a good idea to find out where you stand before taking the real plunge with a high dose.

Pray to Jesus that you're hyper-sensitive and that Codeine will satiate you for all your years. Some of us unlucky bastards are born with an innately high tolerance to Opioids, yet in a cruel turn, the creator causes me to totally love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.