• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lean promethazine codeine syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icemichelle

Greenlighter
What is a line of lean and how much would a line of lean usually cost? Also do anyone have a good recipe to make lean? I weigh 130 and have a low tolerance since I had lean once like 5 months ago.

Dont think pricing talk would be allowed. Isnt lean just prometh with codeine mixed with sprite and a jolly rancher or some other candy dropped in?

Drug slang is very local so a "line" could mean anything, especially since liquid is not typically measured that way. We also don't allow price discussion on Bluelight, but considering how shitty codeine cough syrup is, paying anything for it is too much.

If you were to get some, start with 1 or 2 oz. But first consider, why drink cough syrup? (unless you're under 18, then you're just a child, in which case I still laugh at you for drinking cough syrup)

I'm not sure what a "line'' is either... could be an oz, could be a liter, that's something I would ask your dealer about. Without getting into specifics, lets just say that codeine/promethazine preparations are insanely overpriced and you can expect to pay as much for an oz as you would for 10-20mgs of oxycodone depending on who you get it from. I strongly recommend you save your money as an oz only contains about 60mgs of codeine iirc, and even with little tolerance that's still a very low dose unless your ultra sensitive. As for "lean" recipes it's simple, mix it with sprite in a styrofoam cup and add a jolly rancher (optional).

Are tylenol+codeine pills T3's? are they Rx in the US? also are promethazine pills Rx in the US?... just curious... coz no pricing allowed anyway

and by "line" you don't mean like a "line" of cocaine... do you???

Not trying to be funny, just under the impression OP might be getting ripped off, and ingesting god knows what....

Are tylenol+codeine pills T3's? are they Rx in the US? also are promethazine pills Rx in the US?... just curious... coz no pricing allowed anyway

and by "line" you don't mean like a "line" of cocaine... do you???

Not trying to be funny, just under the impression OP might be getting ripped off, and ingesting god knows what....

Tylenol 3 are tylenol and 30mg codeine, they're usually cheap in my experience.I think prometh is rx in us, not sure as im canadian.

Anything with codeine in it is Rx in the US, if not then most states.

To the OP, don't waste your time with the baby in the family. Codeine is an infant. You'll get more euphoric with the first cigarette of the day lol.

If you live close to canada you're allowed 2 bottles of otc codeine into the us.

Idk what the hell you mean line. Typical dose to get fucked up according to me and my friends' experience and what I've heard is 4 fl OZ. Did it a couple of times and honestly you just feel sluggish and cant walk fast (was funny lol) and its way overpriced. Not worth it IMO.

Codeine and promethazine preparations are prescription only, and although codeine is schedule V it is still essentially precription only, may even be outright illegal to obtain wihout a script as of now. In most states codeine is flat out not allowed to be purchased without a prescription, but as of many years back there were a few states who would sell small amounts with an ID and signature required, but afaik that's no longer the case... and if it isn't so you'd be hard pressed finding a pharmacist to sell it to you, so codeine is practically prescription only... and all "lean" on the streets is definitely an Rx only concoction. Even plain promethazine is Rx only.

never hear of a line of sizzurp doesn't make sense since it's a liquid but maybe you mean an oz. and you have no tolerance if you've only done it once in your life it's too risky to drink lean unless you make that shit yourself so mix the codiene/promethazine with sprite add jolly rancher if needed for your taste but don't just buy an unknown dosage amount of liquid or you could get yourself very sick or in a crazy a shit unlikely situation die.

Anything with codeine in it is Rx in the US, if not then most states.

To the OP, don't waste your time with the baby in the family. Codeine is an infant. You'll get more euphoric with the first cigarette of the day lol.

I've no idea why most people underestimate codeine so much. I used to take a variety of strong opioids and I'm still on Suboxone. Yesterday I even got quite high off only 150mg of codeine and it felt much better than my daily dose of 4mg of buprenorphine. It's not really codeine that sucks but it's you not metabolising it efficiently into morphine. It does work well for quite a lot of people.

I've no idea why most people underestimate codeine so much. I used to take a variety of strong opioids and I'm still on Suboxone. Yesterday I even got quite high off only 150mg of codeine and it felt much better than my daily dose of 4mg of buprenorphine. It's not really codeine that sucks but it's you not metabolising it efficiently into morphine. It does work well for quite a lot of people.

Well obviously I'm not metabolizing it well cause I'd sip 300mg bottles and just get heavily sedated with weed. But other than that I'd mainly experience a dread histamine release from the unmetabolized codeine and slight excitement otherwise. It's just more likely that a person who isn't black wouldn't get too high from it. I've read the melanin in skin is directly related to dopamine release and how black people metabolize codeine the best since they don't have the liver deficiency.

What is a line of lean and how much would a line of lean usually cost?

explain-this-bullshit-203x300.jpg

Well obviously I'm not metabolizing it well cause I'd sip 300mg bottles and just get heavily sedated with weed. But other than that I'd mainly experience a dread histamine release from the unmetabolized codeine and slight excitement otherwise. It's just more likely that a person who isn't black wouldn't get too high from it. I've read the melanin in skin is directly related to dopamine release and how black people metabolize codeine the best since they don't have the liver deficiency.

I'm white with some native (not sure how much but I can get a pretty decent tan) in me, 5x8mg codeine w/ 15mg caffeine pills give me a nice mellow buzz that goes good with weed.I wish our otc codeine didnt have caffeine, I suppose I could hunt down some T3s but its easier to goto the pharamcy and get 200 otc pills for cheap.

I'm white with some native (not sure how much but I can get a pretty decent tan) in me, 5x8mg codeine w/ 15mg caffeine pills give me a nice mellow buzz that goes good with weed.I wish our otc codeine didnt have caffeine, I suppose I could hunt down some T3s but its easier to goto the pharamcy and get 200 otc pills for cheap.

40mg codeine buzz? Give me your liver. But to me that sounds like the weed and caffeine more than anything sorry to say. I'm also white with native. I get a very nice tan which I actually still have since june. 40mg codeine for a buzz is like striking gold. I've had 300mg codeine by itself simply to test it's ability and other than mild sedation and mild euphoria I experienced nothing. Now when I took 20mg Hydro now, that's a different story

Status
Not open for further replies.