• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

brittoker:

actually, acetone is best if dried with magn sulfate and imediately filtered and used. Acetone is very hygroscopic, if you leave the mag sulfate inside eventually it will be water contaminated again.

so just dry, filter, use...

metal will be ok yes. Perhaps better, any crap that sticks to it when the acetone evaps wont be cocaine.

dont use anything plastic with the acetone unless you know for shure its acetone resistant (try it perhaps first?)

syringes for excample are ok.

muse sicko:

there is pic tutorial, pm me for info because forum rules dont allow me to post it here.

Here's my contribution after using le junks easy as pie acetone wash:

The coke I am able to get is pretty high quality already, so I was relatively unsure of whether or not it was worth doing the wash, but, since it's so easy to get here and I have a decent supply I thought, "what the hell." The biggest factor I noticed after doing the wash was how much "sparklier" the end product is as well as how there's virtually no smell anymore. I started out with about 3 grams and am left with roughly 2.5 - Keep in mind I used 99.6 acetone and coffee filters as a quick substitute, which I feel attributed to the loss of weight. Regardless, the end result is quite marvelous and I cannot wait to enjoy the labour of le junk's work. :)

I should note that everything in the process was rushed and could have been done much better (coffee filters, etc) and I'm still left with fantastic looking/smelling coke.

Cheers!

imbuzzin said:
This is the info on the Diethyl Ether that I can get easily;

Diethyl Ether BDH Reagent Grade
Like I say I can obtain this relatively easily, what do you think ?
You're lucky to get it because it is "Reagent Grade". This means is can be used as reagent (as opposed to solvent) in a chemical reaction. Unless I'm direly wrong reagents need to be purer than solvents. Still, even this contains 0.2% of water and we know C solubility is water is enormous ...

It's usually a bad idea to just ask people randomly for cocaine. It would be a better idea (if you're going to go that route) to ask random people for pot. People are more open to it and it's not so serious, and during the process you can ask if they know anyone who has any yay. Seriously though, asking randomly is a quick way to get ripped off. I would find a good weed connection that's trustworthy and then try to get a cocaine source from them.

These days though, in my experience, ugly bartending girls almost ALWAYS have a good connection for cocaine. As awful as it sounds, I work at a restaurant and every less-than-gorgeous female server I meet usually does cocaine often or knows someone who does. So if you're going to ask random people, start with them.

onyxensentium said:
Here's my contribution after using le junks easy as pie acetone wash:

The coke I am able to get is pretty high quality already, so I was relatively unsure of whether or not it was worth doing the wash, but, since it's so easy to get here and I have a decent supply I thought, "what the hell." The biggest factor I noticed after doing the wash was how much "sparklier" the end product is as well as how there's virtually no smell anymore. I started out with about 3 grams and am left with roughly 2.5 - Keep in mind I used 99.6 acetone and coffee filters as a quick substitute, which I feel attributed to the loss of weight. Regardless, the end result is quite marvelous and I cannot wait to enjoy the labour of le junk's work. :)

I should note that everything in the process was rushed and could have been done much better (coffee filters, etc) and I'm still left with fantastic looking/smelling coke.

Cheers!

Sounds great! Since you've gone this far already, and seeing as you somehow have the ability I never have had to hold onto your product for such a long time, why not go ahead and give her the full and suggested 48 hour evaporation waiting period. Trust me, the longer you wait, the better it gets! =D Keep us posted so we can all drool vicariously over your final results.....

Le Junk......damn you! ;)

Yeah I'm going to wait the full 48 hours. Also, I'm going to be doing a full acetone wash followed by an a/b extraction on a quarter of very nice cocaine this weekend. If I have time I will post pictures of the results for that yield.

edit: of course all of this is hypothetical, and any produced pictures would be falsified.

Last edited:
Well I'm going to do the acetone wash first and then see if the product is of high enough quality where I don't even need to do an A/B extraction. Chances are, with the product I'm getting recently, I won't need to do the A/B to yield relatively pure yola.

An update on the wash I did recently:

I gave a little sample to a friend of mine whom I work with and I thought I'd share her reaction. It should be noted that she's a very experienced user and she would not lie about anything.

"It feels like a completely different high, me likey."

She claimed there was absolutely no burn and her face was numb as hell. She also reported feeling a lot more calm than usual, and promptly asked if I had anymore to sell. Upon telling her no, she looked a little disappointed, and then just said to let her know if I ever did have more.

She also comes back every 20 mins or so with a huge grin on her face, "pretty good :D"

--
None of the above post was factual.

onyxensentium said:
An update on the wash I did recently:

I gave a little sample to a friend of mine whom I work with and I thought I'd share her reaction. It should be noted that she's a very experienced user and she would not lie about anything.

"It feels like a completely different high, me likey."

She claimed there was absolutely no burn and her face was numb as hell. She also reported feeling a lot more calm than usual, and promptly asked if I had anymore to sell. Upon telling her no, she looked a little disappointed, and then just said to let her know if I ever did have more.

She also comes back every 20 mins or so with a huge grin on her face, "pretty good :D"

--
None of the above post was factual.

That is exactly how I would have imagined this ficticious scenario to play out. In fact, I would have put money on it! ;)

I'm glad at least someone's having a good time! :p

Le Junk......j e a l o u s!

The bleach purity method is fairly good enough to determine a general idea of the potency. Not that I would know, LOL toot toot. Don't let the girl rule your life folks. Been recovering for years, know. If you can do it with respect more power to you to each his own. Mine is watching things move and poppiez.:\

I think nowdays, first determining whether or not the substance your being sold as coke even contains coke in the first place might be the best place to start. Therefore, may I suggest purchasing a set of 10 actual police field testing kits for personal use. That's right, the same company that sells those little field testing kits you see them use on "Cops" and to your local hypocrit departments aka police departments, is also available to the public. Try pullin' one of these simple 30 second test packets out at your local dealers house and see it come up totally negative for coke. Can that really happen? I mean, no coke at all? You betcha! I've bought these test packets many times before and have been pleasantly surprised when the results came up completely negative for any traces of cocaine from the bag I would have normally purchased without a second thought. Today, you really need to be prepared with all the tools available to you for testing. EZ Test kits for ecstasy, and these test kits for everything, and I mean everything else! Enjoy!

http://www.evidentcrimescene.com/cata/narco/narco.html

Le Junk ;)