• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

imbuzzin said:
This is the info on the Diethyl Ether that I can get easily;

Diethyl Ether BDH Reagent Grade
Boiling Range 34-35c
WT per ml 0.713-0.716
Acidity 0.003%
water 0.2%
Non-volatiles 0.002%

Like I say I can obtain this relatively easily, what do you think ?

Well, I don't like the water; 0.2%, but you can make this anydrous as well. For example, 1 gram of pure cocaine is entirely soluble in just .5 ml.s of water. Scary, huh?

Le Junk

What if anything in these techniques would take out:

amphetamine hcl
methamphetamine

I believe tutorial refers only to amphetamine sulphate.

Thanks!

a/b extraction will remove those mate

they are oils in base form

cocaine is almost never cut with those

Le Junk said:
UPDATED EVAPORATION TECHNIQUE: Once you've completed the entire clean-up process and have spread out your newly cleaned up cocaine on a ceramic plate, take a metal spoon and crush up the cocaine as much as possible and spread it out again. Let air dry for 1 hour while you wait on your oven to pre-heat to 150 degrees f. Some ovens only go as low as 170, but that's fine. Take out a baking sheet and place a piece of aluminum foil over the entire sheet. Once your cocaine has air dried for 1 hour and your oven is pre-heated, pour your cocaine onto the foil and spread it out as thin as possible. Place the baking sheet with the cocaine on it in the oven for 2-3 hours.

Remove from oven, carefully fold the baking sheet in half as to be able to pour out your cocaine onto one of those expensive PAPER plates that have kinda of a shinny surface on them. Push all of the cocaine to one end. With all the cocaine at one end, tilt the paper plate towards you about 1/2 inch. Now, with the 8 fingers you still have available (your two thumbs are holding the plate), start gently tapping on the pile. You'll notice that tiny crystals start falling pretty fast towards the bottom closest to you. be careful while doing this as to not tap to hard and bounce product right off the plate. Once you've accumulated some crystals-powder at the bottom corner closest to you, stop, place down on a flat surface and scrape up the crystals, and put them onto a seperate plate. Now move the pile on the original plate back to the top and keep repeating this process until all of the crystals are on the other plate.

The crystals are the "real" stuff, and the powder is, well, I'm not really sure, but I know it's not coke. Anyway, the evaporation time has been cut down, the results have been increased, and your good to go.........................

Can you describe this "updated" evaporation technique in a bit more detail from the point where the crystals are placed into a shiny paper plate. I don't understand what you are doing in this step, and why, to be honest.

Also, to dry the acetone in MgSO4 (epsom salt), the instructions say to stir and allow to sit for 24 hours. Does it matter if the salt/acetone solution remains unseparated longer than 24 hours, say for several days?

-S

I tried searching through this thread, but I couldn't find anything on where to actually buy filter paper? I have found some online, but not sure of the specifications. Can anyone help?

Medium flow coffe filter papers are what you want, all supermarkets sell them, cost about £1 for 50.

yeah coffee filter will work for an acetone wash. If you can still vissually see particles just stick two of them together or something

this is what i have been looking for all week.. can't wait to try this! Definitely trying it as soon as i can.
Thanks a million

danklivin11 said:
this is what i have been looking for all week.. can't wait to try this! Definitely trying it as soon as i can.
Thanks a million

My pleasure! ;)

Just make sure you let it air dry for a minimum of 24, preferably 48 hours after washing it.

Le Junk :)

lilmadox said:
meh I wish coke wasnt $300/g in Australia, that totally turns me off it for obvious reasons, plus I hear the quality is very mediocore these days anyway

fuck .. its about $70 a gram here.. at its usually bangin, and at the most $200 for a ball

what drying agent do you use in the bottom of the vacuum dessicator, do you use the rechargeable cartridges? im curious to know how this works for you (how long) ect...

sadly ive never used a vacuum desiccator:p neither has the flamingo

but then again the flamingo has no problem waiting 48 or more hours for proper evaporation of acetone and ether

epote said:
neither has the flamingo ...

but then again the flamingo has no problem ...

Epote,

Being no moderator, I'm not used to reprimanding users. But I object to the way you have been bullshitting this thread for weeks now.

Do you derive fun from this? Surely, the fun should've worn out by now! Do you get a kick out of posting pseudo-chemical rantings by recycling serious posts into something that looks informed but is just rubbish? Are you a law-enforcement troll doing time sabotaging this forum's communication?

This is a serious thread/forum and sowing confusion into it is unacceptable behaviour. Some people look here for reliable information on a difficult and taboo subject and they may come to harm after being misled by you.

Please go interfere elsewhere!

X and others^ If you have a problem with a post, just report it so we can look at it and deal with it if necessary. This is a really informative thread and it would be great to keep it on topic and keep unrelated info out of it.

Epote,

Being no moderator, I'm not used to reprimanding users. But I object to the way you have been bullshitting this thread for weeks now.

Do you derive fun from this? Surely, the fun should've worn out by now! Do you get a kick out of posting pseudo-chemical rantings by recycling serious posts into something that looks informed but is just rubbish? Are you a law-enforcement troll doing time sabotaging this forum's communication?

This is a serious thread/forum and sowing confusion into it is unacceptable behaviour. Some people look here for reliable information on a difficult and taboo subject and they may come to harm after being misled by you.

Please go interfere elsewhere!

im honestly surprised by this, i didnt understand that i was being offensive or misleading, though i still dont know why i gave that impression, rest assured though that i didnt intended for that.

in any case, for that specific post, no one i personaly know have tried to speed up the evaporation of volatile organic solvents using a vacuum desiccator but i can reason out with some basic physics that it WILL speed it up. I mean thats what i said.

the flamingo and all is a bad (or good) habit picked up at another site where self incrimination is not aloud.

is that fair enough?

Hi I'm gonna give this purifaction a go, got my epsom salts, acetone and coffee filters.

Only problem is my oven only goes to 240 degrees so would I just bake the epsom salts for longer?

Also I only have 250ml of acetone so am I right in thiking I would only need to add about 2.5gs of baked epsom salts to this

Thanks alot

Brittoker.

brittoker said:
Hi I'm gonna give this purifaction a go, got my epsom salts, acetone and coffee filters.

Only problem is my oven only goes to 240 degrees so would I just bake the epsom salts for longer?

Also I only have 250ml of acetone so am I right in thiking I would only need to add about 2.5gs of baked epsom salts to this

Thanks alot

Brittoker.

Just make sure the epsom salts are fully baked down to a powder first. No traces of any glasslike salts remaining. And yes, 2.5-5 grams would be fine for this amount of acetone. Remember, once added, shake well for about 2-4 minutes or so. Let settle for at least 12 hours and then extract the amount you'll be requiring from the top via a glass eye dropper, glass pipette or baster of some kind. After making the acetone anhydrous, you'll always want to stay away from the bottom of the container. That's where all your water/alcohol now rests.

Le Junk ;)

Thanks for your reply, I've got the epsom salts in the oven now, been in for just over an hour and looks like it's all powder.

I've got a few more questions if you wouldn't mind answering them, I know they might sound a bit stupid but I don't wanna mess this up, would a turkey baster be fine (the plastic ones)?

Would it be ok to use a spoon to stir instead of a glass rod?

Thanks

brittoker