• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

Le Junk said:
In answer to some of your questions, ironically the blow back in the '80's was actually much less in % than it is today. From what I recall it was somewhere in the 30-40% range. The only difference being that it was nothing more than the inactive cut mannitol mixed in with the cocaine. That resulted in the user doing more, but with no contradicting side effects. The buzz nowdays is definately conflicting.

As a Boring Old Fart, I wonder if the 80s coke isn't mixed with the greatest cut of all -- nostalgia. Coke may just feel like less fun when it's being processed through a 40+ year old body and brain.

Kenaz said:
As a Boring Old Fart, I wonder if the 80s coke isn't mixed with the greatest cut of all -- nostalgia. Coke may just feel like less fun when it's being processed through a 40+ year old body and brain.

Nah, not the case unfortunately. Everyone I know of (in their 20's and 30's) all agree that it's a really non-euphoric tweeked out kind of high. The shit today just doesn't appeal to many people I know anymore. Just 10yrs ago however it was a different story around here.

onceuponatime said:
So if you could remove the cinnamoylcocaine, would it make the cocaine the good stuff again?
The DEA figured out how to do it, but it's beyond me. Can anyone else break this down?
It's not something that can be performed outside a fully equipped laboratory. What I find astounding is the percentage of the damned cinnamoyl-cocaine. Here's an excerpt:

... (170 grams containing approximately 13 percent cis-cinnamoylcocaine)...

13% is a lot for an active ingredient that can block cocaine receptors.

The above process is for isolating the cinnamoyl-cocaine. The treatment in the jungle with permanganate + sulfuric acid is for removing the cinnamoyl cocaine. Remember those redox equations under acidic conditions (where you could add H+ ions to balance the equation?). That's the type.

The DEA want to use the cinnamoyl-cocaine content as a tracer. That may mean that the coke arriving in the US now has untouched cinnamoyl-cocaine content: the cinnamoyl-cocaine is no longer destroyed by Pepe in the jungle. If it were, it could not be used to trace the origin of blow since its percentage would depend on how well Pepe mixed his reactants on a particular day.

blowMEaway said:
The shit today just doesn't appeal to many people I know anymore. Just 10yrs ago however it was a different story around here.
Couldn't that be why it has been said that the crack epidemics in the US "burnt itself out"? The difference in coke high is even more noticeable in crack than in snorted blow. When the coke high took a plunge, crackheads would be the first to notice and gave up in droves.

As a 40+ I don't dismiss age as a factor in my case but the plunge in quality is soooo huge. Besides, the young today are not so keen on coke. They'd much rather do MDMA if given the choice.

What we now have is higher "purity" of confiscated kilos on the one hand, and growing dissapointment or users with quality on the other. It simply doesn't fit. Something fundamental has changed. How else could you explain that people try crack and find it genuinely so-so or even unpleasant. Guys, crack is supposed to be absolutely and instantaneously addicitive: the most addictive substance on Earth. It is supposed to be pure pleasure. When someone tried crack back then you didn't even ask "how did it feel like?". It was pure bliss and everybody who had tasted it knew how it felt. The only question back then was "where to get more"!

Last edited:
return to the jungle!!!FYI get away from coke!!

8o well I like Le Junk had some issues with cocaine..... I enjoyed fun in youth .... then re joined the fun 1.5 years ago.... in last 6 months life has really changed.... coke in hind sight distroyed everthing I worked for.... and it all was just a few lines of fun. and then it just went from there ... I did really like the A/B chemistry I learned from Le junk...chemistry is cool .... but with pure coke and having money THEN!! it was cool.... but like always... post distroyed people tell everybody to watch out and the youth just laughs at the notion that someone is tellin them anything...... Warning to all.... coke will either kill you or ruin some part of yor life at best.... please learn from the old stupid folks!!!!!!!!!

Anything that gets out of hand can kill or cause pain and problems and for my money coke is down the list, far more destructive things out there. Off topic though ?

Checking Your Purity

Here is an idea for you people, you want to check the pruity of your coke, get some chorlox bleach, brand name no generic shit, get a tall clear glass fill it up when you buy your coke, take some of the chunk some of the powder whatever mix it up, sprinkle it in the bleach, if the coke is pure it will trail down the glass in white milky trails, then it will desolve and leave an oil spot on the top of the bleach, if the coke is cut with mainitol the you will see the mannitol float on top, if its b12, then it will sink to the bottom and stay there, if its cut with quinine it will react violently and leave a red dot, caffiene will disolve but not leave the oil or the milky trail, Im tired of reading some of the retarded shit you people put on here, so all you people who want to know what to cut your coke with safely here you go, mannitol,caffiene,B12,bakingsoda, if you don't care about your customers feel free to try, procaine, lidocaine, quinine, theres a new poly resin called fish, looks smells just like coke, dangerous, for you delears who seel crack, use procaine, comes back 100% with the coke, if you have access to good coke it will blow overs, all you people who buy coke, use the bleach methood and you will see the purity of your coke, and remember one thing only coke will slowly trail down to the bottom of the glass it will leave a white milky trail through the bleach and then a oil dot will appear on the top of the bleach, note some people are stupid and cut coke with anything so some reactions may vary. good luck

Well Anthony - thanks to you for setting all of us idiots straight. I was getting tired of all the retarded shit I put up here as well.

Welcome to Bluelight!

FC

Fight Club said:
Well Anthony - thanks to you for setting all of us idiots straight. I was getting tired of all the retarded shit I put up here as well.

Welcome to Bluelight!

FC

Ha, ha, ha! ;) God, I feel like a complete idiot. I guess the only thing left to do now is close this thread down. Apparentely all of the answers were in the bleach test. Why couldn't I figure that out? Oh that's right, I ALREADY DID! And the results are skewed at best. FYI; alot of other cuts, especially some of the 110 other "caines", react identically to cocaine in the old school bleach test....

Le Junk.......retarded 8)

P.S. Just givin' ya' a hard time Anthony. ;) Welcome to BL!

Anthony77384 said:
Here is an idea for you people, you want to check the pruity

Feel free to post alternative ideas as you did, but there is no reason to attack others. The original point of this thread was cleaning up the coke, not identifying cuts. LeJunk has done a very nice job in this area and we appreciate his work.

Hi. I have a about 2 grams of coke I bought yesterday left over. It definitely has a LOT of acetone in it. It's hard in chips when you crush it all the way, then clumps back together when I make a line. Reaks of the stuff.

When I snort it, it makes my nose run sooooo bad and burns the first time. It seems like really shitty coke too.

I don't have the time/money/chemicals for this, so maybe I could put this coke under a heatlamp for 10 minutes, then leave it out for 24 hours? Will that help at all?

Or maybe heatlamp it for 10 minutes, every 30

Advice on how to remove some more of that acetone without the extraction, just evaporation?

Doesn't sound like acetone to me, acetone evaporates without the need for a heat lamp. Rock hard blow is indicative of re-rock i believe, maybe someone re-rocked this with something like nailpolish remover that has left lots of nasties once it's evaporated (as well as whatever thay mixed in). Hard to say really and there are greater minds than mine on here but i would say re-read the acetone wash at the begining of the thread. Can't cost more than a couple of $/£ to buy the required bits where you are.

MrSteak63 said:
Hi. I have a about 2 grams of coke I bought yesterday left over. It definitely has a LOT of acetone in it. It's hard in chips when you crush it all the way, then clumps back together when I make a line. Reaks of the stuff.

When I snort it, it makes my nose run sooooo bad and burns the first time. It seems like really shitty coke too.

I don't have the time/money/chemicals for this, so maybe I could put this coke under a heatlamp for 10 minutes, then leave it out for 24 hours? Will that help at all?

Or maybe heatlamp it for 10 minutes, every 30

Advice on how to remove some more of that acetone without the extraction, just evaporation?

So maybe I can just leave the coke out for a day and try it then? It's a definate acetone smell, but maybe it is what you said. It's worth a try right?

MrSteak63 said:
gonna try to heat lamp it for a bit, then a short run in the microwave
dude... please .... I saw stuff right off kilo that was junk!! I can imagin what crap is mixed in down the line .... heatlamp and or any heat will help.... 140 degrees... or so... watch the microwave.... short blasts... 10-15 secs.. but man .... be careful.... yay is junk now.... and the pitfalls are HUGE~!! watch yourself :X

but man .... be careful.... yay is junk now.... and the pitfalls are HUGE~!! watch yourself

amen to that...actualy swim thinks that cocaine will do a comeback in 20-30 years or smt.

it follows a pattern cocaine does.

feels good, has no short term negatives->do it alot->causes a miriad of problems->self inhibits->gets crapy and forgoten->comes back eventually.

thats the pattern cocaine users follow more often than not, there is no reason why it souldnt project it self to large scale. I.E in the 1920 or so cocaine was *it*, everybody used it (legaly). Then the problems arose, and it got banned. Then in the early seventies everybody found out all over again about cocaine, bam, everybody used cocaine for a couple decates. Then the problems arose (all over again) and now cocaine is on the decline again.

See what happend to crack, same thing, but given its pottency the cycle was completed faster. I.e crack is introduced, everybody loves it, then the problems become obvious and its self inhibited.

Actually i believe thats a good thing, cocaine is dangerous however you put it, it has the pottential to majorly fuck you up.

loudaudio said:
dude... please .... I saw stuff right off kilo that was junk!! I can imagin what crap is mixed in down the line .... heatlamp and or any heat will help.... 140 degrees... or so... watch the microwave.... short blasts... 10-15 secs.. but man .... be careful.... yay is junk now.... and the pitfalls are HUGE~!! watch yourself :X

As my good friend and associate has said, 99% of all blow, or what is sold as blow today, is nothing more than crap consisting of procaine for numbing, and caffeine for umph. :p Good stuff, good times!

The acetone wash will never make your coke worse, only better, if indeed you actually have coke to begin with. I would strongly suggest washing it in acetone and then letting it dry for 24 hours. You'll be very happy with the results, I promise. ;)

Le Junk

Last edited:
I dont know what happened to my friend but it was some serious shit. Hegot some blow from his normal connection that has consistantly been cleaned and weighed before and after and always between 70-85% pure.

This time he got what looked like the normal stuff but he did two bumps and had a big problem. His hands clenched up completely and I had to pry them open to make him relax. This was only off of two bumps. He said it has happened once before off of coke. Does anyone have any idea what causes this? Is it no-doze or amphetamines? He said he can feel it coming on and its like a fight of flight response. His hands literally clench up and he cannot open them on his own. It was scary and he doesn't ever want to do coke again. I put some of the coke on my tongue to taste it and it numbed it some but I felt my heart beating fast after 2 minutes. I'm wondering what the culprit is.

My friend thought he was going to die or at least go into convulsions but I got him water and his hands started loosening up but he was extremely shaky for a while after that and did not have full use of his hands for at least an hour. If I hadn't been there I don't know what could have happened. This scares me away from wanting to do the stuff especially if it isn't cleaned. The coke looked good and was a solid chunk but looks don't mean shit when it comes to coke. Not only do these cuts make you feel like shit but they make the drug extremely dangerous!

If anyone knows what happened please speak up even if you just have a slight idea. I recommend everyone clean their coke before trying it I dont want to see something like this happen to anyone else but Im sure this kind of stuff happens to a lot of people.

Last edited:
DivineMomenT said:
I dont know what happened to my friend but it was some serious shit. Hegot some blow from his normal connection that has consistantly been cleaned and weighed before and after and always between 70-85% pure.

This time he got what looked like the normal stuff but he did two bumps and had a big problem. His hands clenched up completely and I had to pry them open to make him relax. This was only off of two bumps. He said it has happened once before off of coke. Does anyone have any idea what causes this? Is it no-doze or amphetamines? He said he can feel it coming on and its like a fight of flight response. His hands literally clench up and he cannot open them on his own. It was scary and he doesn't ever want to do coke again. I put some of the coke on my tongue to taste it and it numbed it some but I felt my heart beating fast after 2 minutes. I'm wondering what the culprit is.

My friend thought he was going to die or at least go into convulsions but I got him water and his hands started loosening up but he was extremely shaky for a while after that and did not have full use of his hands for at least an hour. If I hadn't been there I don't know what could have happened. This scares me away from wanting to do the stuff especially if it isn't cleaned. The coke looked good and was a solid chunk but looks don't mean shit when it comes to coke. Not only do these cuts make you feel like shit but they make the drug extremely dangerous!

If anyone knows what happened please speak up even if you just have a slight idea. I recommend everyone clean their coke before trying it I dont want to see something like this happen to anyone else but Im sure this kind of stuff happens to a lot of people.

Well for sure it wasn't his normal stuff, regardless of how it looked. Reactions like that aren't occasional with the same stuff, but rather specific to an allergic reaction to one of the wonderful cuts used that one time. What was it? Who knows, but it's sounds terrific! Most likely some sort of speed or worse yet, quinine. Rare and very dangerous. I just can't get over the fact that manufacturers will use something so toxic, overpowering, psychoactively prodominent, unhealthy and miserable when all they ever had to do was simply cut it with an inactive cut like mannitol. That's all they ever used to use and the buzz was never altered as a result. You may have had to do more, but that was fine with me. Nowdays, they're throwing 18 different buzzes at you and by the time you figure out where your at, you can't tell whether your coming or going. All you want is out.......and your money back, of course! :p

It was impossible to hate the coke of the 80's, but I can for damn sure understand why the youth of today hates coke. It sucks.....really bad! Honestly, there's really nothing positive about today's coke, just negatives. Why newer users ever go back for seconds is beyond me. My excuse is that I've done the real deal, and thus think the next bag is finally going to be that old school shit again. of course it never is, but I keep on trying like a total idiot. But seriously, why would any new users ever go back for this shit? Do you enjoy pain? Apparentely so.

I'm sorry about your friend. I certainly hope he's okay now.

I'll make a great suggestion for anyone using coke on a regular basis today. There's a company called Evident Crime Scene. They sell the actual feild testing kits to police agencies and other law enforcement agencies. However, they will also sell these wonderful reagent testing kits to the public. Simply say your a concerned parent and are buying them in quantity for your loal PTA group. They come in packs of 10. They're a three step test packet with three vials inside one pouch. Simply pour in a sample of your cocaine, break vail # 1 and shake. The color should turn blue. Then break vial # 2 and shake. The color will then change to pink. Finally, break vial # 3. Shake lightly. If it's real cocaine, the colors will seperate and leave the pink on the top and the blue on the bottom. If this happens, your sample contains real cocaine. If not, discard your test kit along with your supposed blow. It's fake!

I'll try and attach a link to the company and the order form. Outstanding investment! Here it is. Blows the EZ White test out of the water!

http://www.evidentcrimescene.com/cata/narco/narco.html

Le Junk ;)

DivineMomenT said:
I His hands clenched up completely and I had to pry them open to make him relax.
What about strichnine? It is a convulsant. It was used by Hitler (in sub-lethal doses, unfortunately). It is reported to explain Hitler's manic gesticulating when haranguing crowds.

Le Junk said:
I'll try and attach a link to the company and the order form.

LJ- thanks for posting that info, another excellent post as usual. I actually linked to a page a while ago, (I'm 99% positive it was a heroin related topic), but the page talked about what the cops do incorrectly using that kit. For some reason, I think the post was moved away from OD because it was off topic here, may have been that topic about living with a pharmacist. I forget, but that may be helpful if we could find that. It tells you how to do it correctly and what happens when you're sloppy!