• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

You don't. You can't snort crack and you can't smoke powder.

Le Junk :)

Hey,

Sorry for the problem but is there a way to PM you, because I need 50 messages on this forum before I can PM you, and I got a question (as you said in a post if you need more info you can pm me)

Sorry for the inconvenience ;)

You don't. You can't snort crack and you can't smoke powder.

Le Junk :)

Well, you can, but it won't give you a pleasant outcome....8o

Im wondering if anyone knows what kind of benefit, if any, one could expect in terms of nasal damage if they were to follow this procedure? Also, Im curious, given the associatioins made between pure coke and the 80's, was septum perforation still a known occurance or is it something more recently identified indicating that the purity of coke plays a role in nasal damage? I couldnt find any tangeable quantitative data, so any anecdotal info or speculation would be appreciated!

This would really be the only reason I would risk attempting any purification since I generally already find coke calming, and dont trust myself with baking soda much less chemicals :\

^^ Theoretically with cut cocaine you end up doing less coke and having your tolerance go up more slowly, and if the cut is less corrosive than the nasal damage wouldn't be as bad. But it depends on the cut, and this is purely theoretical i have no source to back this up.

It just seems to make sense to me that using pure cocaine, your tolerance will go up faster, and your nose will be damaged more because you will be snorting larger amounts of corrosive cocaine hcl. I could be wrong but makes sense to me. And like i said it depends on the cut.

And i have my own question - Would using this process of freebasing cocaine and then recrystallizing remove levermisole if there is any there?

Last edited:
Supposedly its ridiculously difficult to remove the levamisole, from what I have read but Im sure a lot of us would be interested to find out. Someone would have to determine if levamisole was in their coke to start with, and then test it again after its purified. If anyone wants to test, the method doesnt look too complicated:

Step 1. Set up 2 test vials (we use disposable spectrophotometer cuvettes—the only requirement is that they’re clear and can hold 3.5 mL or more). The first vial is for testing your sample, the second vial is a control for comparison.

Step 2. Add a small (about 20 mg) sample of powder- or crack-cocaine to the bottom of the first vial (the vial with the sample), but not the second (the control vial). If the sample is crack, you must dissolve it with a few drops of 50 percent (w/v) citric acid. The addition of citric acid is optional for powder cocaine. It will not affect the test either way.

Step 3. Add 2.25 mL of reaction buffer to each tube. The reaction buffer should be made before starting and consists of 1M diethanolamine and 0.5mM MgCl2 adjusted to pH 9.8 with HCl. We typically make this by the liter. It can be stored at room temperature for several months in glass bottles.

Step 4. Add 0.25 mL of 150 mM fresh para-nitrophenyl phosphate solution, OR a stabilized substrate like Pierce 1-step pNPP, to each vial. We use Pierce 1-step pNPP because we tested it for stability (4 weeks at room temp in the dark, no change from baseline) and because it claims to have no toxic components.

Step 5. Add 2.5 units of bovine kidney alkaline phosphatase to each vial. This enzyme is sold in “units” (typically by the kU which is 1000 units). One unit of enzyme is the amount needed to produce one micromole of p-NP from p-NPP each minute.
We re-hydrate the enzyme at a concentration of 1.25 units per microliter in an enzyme buffer containing 50 mM Tris-Cl, 100 mM NaCl, and that has been adjusted to pH 8.0 with HCl. The enzyme buffer should be prepared in advance. We usually make 250-500mL of buffer at a time. The buffer will stay good for years if stored in a glass bottle, and once rehydrated the enyzme solution will stay good for “several months” at 4°C per the original characterizing paper.
We pipette 2 uL (2.5 units) onto disposable plastic cuvette caps that fit our test vials. The caps are then freeze-dried—using a vacuum pump with a cold trap—and packaged with silica gel dessicator packets in a tightly sealed container until ready for use. If using liquid enzyme solution stored in the fridge, freeze drying is not necessary.

Step 6. Place the caps on the top of each tube and press down to seal.

Step 7. Mix the contents of the tubes by turning upside down and back several times, wait 30 seconds while watching carefully.

Possible results:

1) If the second tube does not turn yellow, something went wrong. Repeat the test.

2) If the first tube does not change in 30 seconds or develops a yellow colour more slowly than the second tube, Levamisole is present.

3) If both tubes turn yellow at the same rate, Levamisole is not present.

Sensitive to 0.25—0.5% Levamisole (weight/weight).

From this site: http://levamicoke.info/

^Glad you enjoyed ;) Unfortunately research is as far as I can go however. Being a crackhead I cant handle anything much more complicated than soap and water these days so if anyone gives this a shot I'd really love a report on the results :)

^^ Haha.

It will probably be a month or so before i start messing around with drugs again, still taking a long hiatus from everything (just over 3 months so far).

But making 'real' freebase is at the top of my list for things to do, and testing for/extracting levamisole is definitely something I am interested in.

Is levamisole as big of a threat when smoking freebase anyway?

Also, I am pretty certain NJ/NY cocaine doesn't have lavamisole. My girlfriend and I were shooting it every day for like 2-3 months and neither of us has shown signs of health problems that can be caused by it. As well I just watched an episode of 'Intervention' from 2009 I believe, with his dude from my area of NJ who was shooting coke for a lot longer than I was and he didn't have any sort of levamisole inducing health problems. Can't it give you symptoms of leukemia? Terrible white blood cell count and shit? Wouldn't you notice something like that...?

^I can't comment on the prevalence in specific areas, but nationwide estimates range from 70-90%.... but this could be anywhere from very tiny amounts of the samples to a substantial portion. If someone has a healthy immune system and very little of their cocaine is comprised of levamisole, they may not develop (problematic) symptoms.

It causes leukopenia, not leukemia. This is an old Tchort thread merged with a basic levamisole faq I wrote up one day. Its far from comprehensive but has some basics.

Freebase wouldn't ensure any more safety than powder cocaine because unlike most cuts, the levamisole will rock up with the cocaine.

Also, I am pretty certain NJ/NY cocaine doesn't have lavamisole. My girlfriend and I were shooting it every day for like 2-3 months and neither of us has shown signs of health problems that can be caused by it. As well I just watched an episode of 'Intervention' from 2009 I believe, with his dude from my area of NJ who was shooting coke for a lot longer than I was and he didn't have any sort of levamisole inducing health problems. Can't it give you symptoms of leukemia? Terrible white blood cell count and shit? Wouldn't you notice something like that...?

Its in New York. Its all over North America and now reports are starting in Europe. New York is one of the main cities involved in the awareness campaign.

But yes, it isnt removed when cooked up from coke to crack, and it is my understanding that most of the people who tested poisitive for levamisole were crack cocaine users, as opposed to only having used powder. Probably, as Cane2TheLeft indicated, resulting from the lower overall health associated with crack. Id assume the quantity used is higher, too. There wasnt anything specific to freebase, as opposed to crack. Who knows!

Anyway, it doesnt produce symptoms of leukemia, it was once used to treat leukemia. Now its only approved for vetrinary use. The main symptoms are pretty vague.

•Persistent or recurrent fever and chills
•Worsening swollen glands
•Painful sores in the mouth or around the anus
•Frequent, persistent or worsening skin infections
•Pneumonia
•Worsening or persistent sore throat
•Thrush - a white coating of the mouth, tongue, or throat
•Other unusual infection

I'd likely dismiss the issue also, if there werent so many people who were tested in hospitals and determined to have levamisol in their system along with some pretty nasty damage. Not to mention I learned about it when a friend and I googled our health complaints heh 8o I've already had neutropenia, and many of those symptoms, for years. Its not something you easily notice without a bloodtest.

good post lejunk gonna try this at sum point my self, just want the good stuff to like us all!

Just did it, took me sometimes but fuck u save my week end§§
cheers, lets catch up in India :)

............Make sure you weigh your adulterated coke beforehand, and then once again after the pure freebase dries. Do your calculation to determine the EXACT purity of the crap you were originally sold, call your dealer and tell him to fuck off that it's only 26%, and then find a new one......

L

FUCK YEAH! I mean... WHY DO THEY ADULTERATE IT? why dont they just sell it at a higher price? Who wants to sniff adulerants? We all want pure cocaine. Why, why do dealers cut it? stupid fucking idiots
Anyways... Thanks for all your info on coke, lejunk!

^^ Haha.

It will probably be a month or so before i start messing around with drugs again, still taking a long hiatus from everything (just over 3 months so far).

But making 'real' freebase is at the top of my list for things to do, and testing for/extracting levamisole is definitely something I am interested in.

shooting up lavamisole? of course you wont feel the cut, cause it's all dissolved in your blood. Very nasty.
You should really freebase it and then convert it back to HCl before shooting it :S

so then you take the freebase coke and add 1 or 2 drops fo a solution of 1 ml HCL acid/100 ml water until it all dissolves

then you evaporate it and you get HCL coke right?
What if I use alcohol instead of water? It'd evaporate more easily but what's the difference?

Le Junk,

Which method is easier to do ? This one or acetone wash ? I don't mind either freebase or powder.

Thank you Le Junk !

The acetone wash would be my suggestion. Honestly, with todays horrible quality cocaine (Mexican made crap), you would be better off making the cocaine yourself from scratch. Fairly easy to do with the proper materials.

Le Junk