• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

laughter from psychedelics

ha you get the biggest grin on your face when you recall thoes laughs.mushy laughs are great

laughter while on psychedelics seems to be partly explained by this

"John Morreall, who is a pioneer of humor research at the College of William and Mary, has found that laughter is a playful response to incongruities - stories that disobey conventional expectations."

DOB makes me laught! When someting funny happens,time slows down and It create some disociative effect where I enter my inner vision.That funny thing completly mutates into surreal comedy and I wach it 20x per second in very funny distorted way.Like my friend laughts so hard that it sounds like pig battlecry :D That sound start to repeat very fast,more and more funny every milisecond with climax where i just cant stop crying from laughting so hard.

LSD makes me laugh a lot....

DOM made me laugh a lot but i was around funny people when i was on it.... It was the 2nd day of a psytrance festival and getting to be like 4 in the afternoon and were all gathered around the fire smoking cigarettes and weed. I had done like 6mg of DOM a couple hours before and it was comming on strong. The people around the fire other than myself were a stripper, an older hippy, a younger girl hippy and her boyfriend.... The stripper was probably the funniest person i have ever met, a very sick sense of humor with a tendency to go off on rants. Dead baby jokes probably aren't the greatest when tripping but i laughed a lot... The one girls boyfriend could do an almost perfect impression of just about everyone from family guy from the creepy old guy to stewie... The stripper was like "i found some weed on the hill, want to go smoke?" and we all piled into a tent, smoked a few bowls and everyone got silly...

For the last like 24 hours the music had been going non stop, mostly dubstep and random other stuff from the chill stage.... Suddenly Bohemian Rhapsody came on, when i stopped being a little bit weirded out by the sudden change in music and laughing we all sang along...

Eventually i laied up under a teddy gram blanket and giggled at the thousands of bears that made up the pattern...

LSD makes me laugh like im going insane.

MDMA makes me laugh like its my first time laughing.

4-aco-dmt produces Deep belly laughs, as do Mushrooms. Mushrooms also produce giggles.

But 2c-e produces a kind of laughter that is downright frightening.

I fainted while laughing on that stuff once, and really startled a few of my friends...

Salvia laughter... how could i forget about the laughter on salvia...

I dont seem to get it, i have always been a very quiet person on salvia.... but i have watched everything from lots of giggling to retarded laughter to a crazy "my evil plan it working" sort of laughter... bwah ha ha ha sort of thing.... and then the guy kind of fell into a fire and singed his hair a little bit...

When it gets strange is when I start laughing for some reason, and my mind just catches me in this thought-loop of laughter, which intensifies itself -- and before I know it I'm laughing incredibly hard, but I've forgot why I was ever laughing in the first place, and I feel completely insane.

Oh the amount of times this has happened with me, i hate when i forget what i was laughing at.. as it does make me feel insane and that feeling is wretched.

But laughing with absolute conviction at something genuinely hilarious is one of the best feelings I've experienced =D

First time doing shrooms, was so confused and astonished I just started laughing my ass off, and come up on LSD I always get a little weeeiiird lol. I remember laughing, laying upside down on a downwards hill smoking a cig, just laughing.

I usually crackout laughing for an hour or so then it get serious when the waves of euphoria kicks in and open eyes visuals. Then its back to laughter and this repeats itself for 6 hours haha

After the LSD come-up me and my friends laugh more than on the best possible weed for like an hour.

This is a standard thing with my trips, only happens sometimes. Bloody awesome when it happens though, not much can top a good tripping laugh with a few good mates :D.

Hey jamaica, whats the difference between a dead baby and a rock? You can't fuck a rock! :p.

An LSD trip a few nights back had me leaving the room regain cheek-feeling at one point due to laughter.

Tryptamines are the most laughter prone for me, I never have a mushroom trip that does not include convulsive laughter at some point, a couple times that's all I've been able to do! Perhaps this is because tryps are generally more disorienting it seems, as f&b mentioned?