• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Manhattan.jpg

“I think people should mate for life, like pigeons or Catholics. ”

ewww i have a serious aversion to woody allen flicks. you must convince non lovers.

I dunno, iv' seen some really gay woody allen movies and some really great ones too. He's very hit or miss.

I watched the new fantastic 4. it was fucking DOPE.

DarthMom said:
ewww i have a serious aversion to woody allen flicks.

Me too. I think the only one I ever sat through in it's entirety was Mighty Aphrodite. I quite enjoyed it, but this was over 10 years ago and I was a different person back then. I'll have to watch it again with fresh eyes before I confirm anything. I remember it being really funny though.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MYyuxNhQo

LOL, that video actually makes it seem quite boring. But I forgot Helena Bonham Carter was in it. I used to have such contempt for her for some reason. I'd refuse to watch anything with her in it simply because she used to annoy me so much. Then when I saw her in Fight Club as Marla I changed my mind. She's actually a great actress, and she's a natural when it comes to doing the American accent.

Plus, Olympia Dukakis and Miro Sorvino are in this movie too
14.gif

Oh, and +1 on this:

DarthMom said:
the years during and soon after where madonna had armpit hair and ate out of garbage cans were her best

madonnaearly.jpg

Last edited:
the_silence_of_the_lambs.jpg

...For like the 1000th time. Still good though.

Helllllo Clarice!

dunedvd.jpg

I got through about half and I had to turn it off because it was just too boring.

Breach was boring cause I couldn't sympathise with the young FBI guy, he seemed like an overzelious young employee willing to do anything,and the Hanssen guy was a sexist/ hypocrite / jerk... although I don't agree with what happened to him(solidarity confinement for 23 hrs). Stupid US govt.

what other movie were you trying to hot link?

Last edited:
Ravr said:
Breach was boring cause I couldn't sympathise with the young FBI guy, he seemed like an overzelious young employee willing to do anything,and the Hanssen guy was a sexist/ hypocrite / jerk... although I don't agree with what happened to him(solidarity confinement for 23 hrs). Stupid US govt.

what other movie were you trying to hot link?

He leaked information that caused the deaths of others, he compromised national security.

You get executed 97 times out of 100 for that.

^^^ I rather get excuted than be confined 23 hrs a day without any human contact.

Little Children

omg, what a shocker, this film gets your attention from the first few minutes, and it is absolutely fabulous. if you haven't seen it, do it!

I watched mulhalland drive last. lynch + lots of pot = hahaha
plus the women in that movie... hawt.

AmorRoark said:
^ You're boring. :p

Shichinin no samurai/Seven Samurai
I never tire of watching that masterpiece. Its just like watching perfect shot, after perfect shot, an epic film.

i loved watching him get his lifetime achievement from the oscars.

alasdairm said:
^ do you listen to the npr show?

alasdair

Nup, I didn't really know that much about this movie before watching it tbh. I just remember seeing one of the scenes on Film 2006 or something and being really taken with it. I think it was the scene where Meryl Streep and Lily Tomlin are talking over each other in the dressing room. I just bought it on DVD today based on that =D

Worth it though I thought %)