⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

slushy muddy water said:
and lady in the water
it was unusal as well
water nymphs and huge eagles
i cried

OMG, are you serious? I literally *just got done* watching this movie, and it was so god awful and boring that I almost cried as well, but for wasting my time, not cuz I was moved. did you actually like it? 8(

I saw Lady in the Water at the theatres, and I wanted to stick my fingers into my eyes.

oh, and the libertine was a real disappointment. for example, if you need to cast an actress for a nude scene and that actress has no lines and sole purpose is to stand there naked in a room while all the action goes on around her, then pick someone who doesn't have a massive tattoo on the small of her back. and if you do pick the one with the tattoo, at least cover the tat up properly with make-up and use lighting carefully so that it isn't blatantly obvious to the viewer that an actress, who is playing a part in a film that is set in the 18th century, has a massive tat on her back that hasn't been properly covered up.

in general the make-up department in this movie should be shot. john malkovic's nose in one scene in particular was also so obviously stuck on that it was irritating not to mention laughable to look at.

all of this really gave the movie an unpolished feel which was highly annoying as there were a lot of good actors cast in it, and it had potential.

mrblondepy9.jpg

stoned.jpg

: Once upon a time

: In a land called Suburbia

: there lived a noble breed of men.

: Men who spent their lives

: on a never-ending quest

: for Honor...

: Glory...

: and Fine Chicks...

and it only got better from there :)

The Devil and Daniel Johnston. While interesting, I can't say I can see the genius of his music everyone in the documentary does, although I do quite like his art work.

Banquo said:
Oh you pretty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
We love you.

Great movie.
i was at a music festival a few years ago. i was pretty wasted and was talking to a friend on the dancefloor. somehow, i got onto the subject of chitty chitty bang bang. i was amazed to discover that, not only had he not seen it, he had never even heard of it!

i thought that chitty chitty bang bang was one of those movies everybody has seen at least once. anyway, i start describing it to him: a flying car; toot sweets; etc. he thought i was making it up :)

alasdair

^ but you have at least heard of it? do yourself a favour, get baked and watch it :)

alasdair

Of course I've heard of it. I dunno, I always had an aversion to watching movies like it when I was a kid because I thought they were boring. While I may not feel the same now, the feeling seems to have carried over into my adulthood. In fact, I've never seen The Wizard of Oz all the way through, the majority of Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, and a bunch of other movies like them.

^^^ heh cool artwork.

and me too. i saw two of her movies all about eve (1950) and of human bondage (1934) for the first time a few weeks ago and i was absolutely blown away by her. i actually couldn't belleve that a film that was made in 1934, with all the censorship laws that they had back then could manage to draw me in so much and shock me. so yeah, wow :)