⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

Lolita

Lolita-Print-C10034814.jpeg

<3

the stand
all many, many dragging hours of it.
it is just a bad as i remember from years ago.

^ I thought The Stand was awesome.

As soon as dinner gets done cooking I'm about to watch Fargo... for the first time. Yeah I know, I'm a little late. :|

I'll report back on how I thought of it.

i think i was/am still annoyed by reading the book and feeling cheated by the ending

I finally saw The Royal Tenenbaums after years of planning on seeing it.
I had a really strange reaction to it. I can see how some people may not like it as it was a bit slow at times, but overall I think it was a very human and relatable movie. Haven't we all felt a little like each and every character in the story at some point in our lives?

lolita is fantastic. i should revisit it again too!

^ooh i like that movie

i just watched training day on telly. it's just as silly as i remember.

sarah.....i still havent seen the Ice storm! But I am halfway thru the book on which it is based..... by Rick Moody. It's pretty good.

ice storm is great. i watched mean creek yesterday. it was good and stayed with me for a while....
972439.jpg

now ^that^ is a silly movie :D

i watched
10m.jpg

zodiac director's cut last night

five minutes more of excellence.

mariacallas said:
sarah.....i still havent seen the Ice storm! But I am halfway thru the book on which it is based..... by Rick Moody. It's pretty good.

I think I'm gonna have to invest in a copy of the book too. I really need to get into the habit of reading again. I've become so lazy.

Anyway, this was on TV this afternoon :D

A70-1019

One of my favourites (yes, you heard me).

It's one of those films that I've watched a hundred times, and could probably watch a hundred times more without ever tiring of it. I <3 pointless 80's films.

Saw Fargo, for the first and second time.
I honestly thought it was real the first time, until I read otherwise. The second viewing is definitely different, knowing it's not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta say that Tomlin/Midler movie looks positively dreadful.