• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies thoughts on panty sniffing

Guess I could call the boys home I was at when I was 18, and maybe them could send me my virgin'd cumsoaked schloppy gym sock.

Shits gotta be worth like a few extra bucks,let alone I used to dooittooit in Adidas knee high socks.

Guess I could call the boys home I was at when I was 18, and maybe them could send me my virgin'd cumsoaked schloppy gym sock.

Shits gotta be worth like a few extra bucks,let alone I used to dooittooit in Adidas knee high socks.

Did you masturbate on webcam for men when you were 18, or sell gym socks you used as cum rags to men who have a fetish for socks?

I once met a guy in a bar who said how he sold his socks and used underwear to a guy he met online for cash but he never had to meet the guy in person as he would either mail them or drop them off in a local place in a bag and the guy would pick them up. But he stopped since he said the guy got way too demanding and wanted the socks/underwear a lot more frequently, and this guy was worried that the guy he sold his clothing to would find out where he lived and stalk him.

Just noticed this thread was bumped - people will buy your old dirty boxers not just sniff them . As strange as this may sound - there is a big market in used underwear, some guys love aka pay more for cum stains, piss stains etc.

What about skid marks? I was just about to throw a dozen or so pairs out. Ill include pics for no additional charge. Cock shots extra of course.

Did you masturbate on webcam for men when you were 18, or sell gym socks you used as cum rags to men who have a fetish for socks?

I once met a guy in a bar who said how he sold his socks and used underwear to a guy he met online for cash but he never had to meet the guy in person as he would either mail them or drop them off in a local place in a bag and the guy would pick them up. But he stopped since he said the guy got way too demanding and wanted the socks/underwear a lot more frequently, and this guy was worried that the guy he sold his clothing to would find out where he lived and stalk him.

Damn, what a deal.

If anyone were to want any used panties on the lowlow then just get a job at a thrift store,work you way up to where you sort the shit out in the back room. All you gotta do is find that one box of used panties. Shits like a gold mine if your into that shit ,talk about building a cubbyhole in the mound of cloths,and fap while tossing them in the air.

I once had a thing..

Damn, what a deal.

If anyone were to want any used panties on the lowlow then just get a job at a thrift store,work you way up to where you sort the shit out in the back room. All you gotta do is find that one box of used panties. Shits like a gold mine if your into that shit ,talk about building a cubbyhole in the mound of cloths,and fap while tossing them in the air.

I once had a thing..
LMAO D's I am sure there are people who have done that.

Damn, what a deal.

I once had a thing..

Oh sweet baby Jesus.. Only you would think of something like that, lol! You can have my dirty panties for free ;p

There used to be a guy who would post ads in the classifieds of the New York Times under the name "The Sniffer." His ad went soemthing like this: "I will pay cash for your wife's soiled panties." I was tempted to buy some from the thrift store, wear them around for a few days without washing (yeah im a dude, but stale genital sweat smells kind of the same, no matter what gender), and sell them to him.

Slightly off topic, but I once knew a girl who would let her vaginal secretions dry on her panties and then eat the crusty stuff. That's too nasty even for me, lol. She was "special"

How else are you supposed to know if they are clean enough to wear?

You mean dirty enough to wear?

I somehow 'get' or acknowledge that there is a taboo on it from society but that says nothing considering how prude the average person is... if you leave all that behind, why would sniffing a panty be any more nasty than giving that same woman oral?
Oh yeah sorry, it's not considered gross but rather: creepy by some (at least in this thread, there are bound to be people who do find it gross). Isn't that more about sniffing the panties of someone who is not your steady partner?

As for me, when I was a teenager and unexperienced I was pretty excited about panties left around by girls on a camping - Don't remember sniffing or getting a kick out of that sort a thing. Later, in a great relationship I occasionally came across (not literally) my partner's panties as you might expect and I guess it is stimulating to the fantasy even if its not a special thing for me, I'd rate myself 'normal' for that.. : p
lol I really like that description of 'a blunder in a moment of weakness'..

It can be sexy if a man takes my panties off for me and smells them before tossing them to the side before sex (after I've been aroused), but otherwise I find it creepy.

My exhusband would cover his face/nose.. whatever, with my panties. Apparently he also put them in his mouth, like all the way. He literally raided my panties and "stole" most of them by using a key he secretly had made.

i did sniff panties of different girls and women in different occasions ..maybe 15 women till now since 2012

My husband, in his Army days, used to take a pair of my dirty undies with him when deployed...neatly sealed in a zipper baggie to keep the scent in.

Didn't bother me at all. I felt it no different than my keeping one of his sweaty t-shirts around for the same reason. After he died, I held onto a few "items" of his dirty clothing because they smelled like him and I found that comforting.

My husband, in his Army days, used to take a pair of my dirty undies with him when deployed...neatly sealed in a zipper baggie to keep the scent in.

Didn't bother me at all. I felt it no different than my keeping one of his sweaty t-shirts around for the same reason. After he died, I held onto a few "items" of his dirty clothing because they smelled like him and I found that comforting.

That's the less you can do for him, i think it's okay to give him used panties

I hate that shit. It's a complete violation. I get that were mammals aND men are attracted to certain pheremones, but panty sniffing is annoying. I've had a few exes that did it when I wasn't present and they told me they loved it. Fn gross. Like leave my shit alone and go wash my panties while you're at it sniffing them!

I one time donated to a girl because she was trying to open her own clothing store and I liked a lot of the shirts so I donated.

I didnt read the "donner" benifits and was sent a used pair of panties, socks, and flip flops.

I was traumatized.