L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies thoughts on panty sniffing

hornit

Greenlighter
Ladies, do you like men that enjoy panty sniffing? Any ladies enjoy it themselves?

In most cases you'd never know if a man has been huffing panties (unless he's caught in the act). I'd say most guys who have sniffed a pair did so in secret. It's generally a guilty pleasure - a spontaneous blunder in a moment of weakness.

Is it a serious trespass though?.. or is it somewhat flattering to walk in on your boyfriend (or roommate or step-brother) wearing your panties like a ski-mask, violently jerking off in front of your vanity mirror?

It would not worry me in the slightest...
Just don't steal my panties! Those little bits of lace cost an obscene amount of money ;-)

In most cases you'd never know if a man has been huffing panties (unless he's caught in the act). I'd say most guys who have sniffed a pair did so in secret. It's generally a guilty pleasure - a spontaneous blunder in a moment of weakness.

Is it a serious trespass though?.. or is it somewhat flattering to walk in on your boyfriend (or roommate or step-brother) wearing your panties like a ski-mask, violently jerking off in front of your vanity mirror?

Lmao wow.. that would just be hilarious. I'd say it strikes me as a bit odd but if someone were to think my dirty laundry smelled that good, it would be flattering in a way. I have to second the no stealing request. It's bad enough that I have to hide even clean ones from the dog or it'll eat them.. stupid dog. Or maybe he's onto something.. just taking the panty sniffing thing to a new level.

Have you ever eaten panties OP?

loool

the worst is when you split up and find their pants and smell them and its like a moment of being back in their crotch licking their juicy genital sweat

Can not unread 8o

Totally creeps me out personally but hey, to each their own =D

I'd go to the extent and tounge punch her fart box while gargling her bath water.

LOL.

I did it once to a neighbor's wife's panties when I was a teenager but this was when they were on vacation and I was looking after their house. They both knew I did this but she did not say anything to me about it.

I remember one time I left something at their house when I was over there for a party they had, and I went back over to get it when the guy's wife was in there alone and he learned I did that and got very angry at me. No she didn't try to come onto me or flirt with me, or anything like that but had she done this and wanted to have sex with me I would have had sex with her.

This is also the guy who I posted about before how when I was 16 he saw me in my parents' house, and was drunk and screamed at the top of his lungs for me to go have a wet dream about him, and when I was 17 we went to a concert and got stoned on the car ride home, and he kissed me and I just thought WTF and left once we returned.

I did it with a friend's mom's panties when I was in school. She was kind of a slut so she probably either expected or wanted it to happen.

It happened to me during a heat wave one summer vacation. I was spending a few days in a gf's lovenest and hadn't brought replacement underwear so I was 3 days into wearing the same pair of whitie tighties. I had tossed them on the floor of my gfs bedroom. She picked them up and put on a show of huffing them. She made a face and pretended to gag. I have no idea why, but I think she was trying to make me feel bad even though half the smells in them were from her own body. I don't mean the skidmarks weren't but some of the other stuff.

Last edited:
Sexy if the boyfriend did it; creepy if it were some random dude.

I have, on a few occasions, sold used panties to the panty-sniffers.

It's a decent chunk of change, and I just choose not to think too awfully hard about what might be going through their mind with those panties.

I did it with a friend's mom's panties when I was in school. She was kind of a slut so she probably either expected or wanted it to happen.
What does her being a "slut" have to do with your seeking out and smelling her underwear? That's totally on you.

I'd be weirded out by it, but not enough to actually be angry. I would think it was funny lmao

I'd be honoured if somebody wanted to sniff my boxers :)

Just noticed this thread was bumped - people will buy your old dirty boxers not just sniff them . As strange as this may sound - there is a big market in used underwear, some guys love aka pay more for cum stains, piss stains etc.