• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Krokodil, The Flesh-Eating Street Drug That Rots Skin From Inside-Out, In Illinois

^ If not both

And, breaking the laws of logic is yet another reason to make it illegal / punish users more heavily.

I think a lot of mental health workers and such would argue the contrary, in that, showing a lack of logic probably demonstrates that the user wasn't thinking in the right mind ect.. ect. and may have been insane.

^ pretty sure slim was being sarcastic there:)

It says it 8-10 times as strong a morphine and has a really short half life so I think the idea of acute withdrawal lasting a month are only over stated by 25 days or so:\. Even if it does have a stronger rush when used, so more addictive.. 1/10th as powerful as fent and 10 times as powerful as morphine.. But i have a hard time believing that it is anything special as far as some amazingly euphoric opiat.

I knew this would be debunked. If those 2 girls from Chicago really thought it was krok at the end, then I'm sure they would have been able to buy a bag to have the medical experts test it. That story just seemed a little odd. Like using from the same dealer for a year even if his stuff was giving you abscesses? And if they switched sources and still got them they must have known it was some blood infection and not krok. The article was also dramatic with the pricing, listing the price of krok as what heroin actually goes for, and listing heroin at 3x that amount.

everyone who says that krokodil isnt going to be around north america dont understand the desperation of some dope fiends. im in canada so OTC codeine is available everywhere and i can think of several people who ive used with (crack, heroin, oxy) who would go crazy for krokodil if i was cruel enough to look up a tek and teach them how to make it. i wouldnt do that, but that doesnt mean others wont... i dont think it would ever become a huge epidemic like in russia, but its certainly plausible to have krokodil pop up in isolated instances.

even in the usa where otc codeine isnt available, surely there must be a lot of tylenol 3's floating around and eventually "someone" will cook up a lil krok

There aren't enough T3's floating around for dealers to get a hold of to make krok consistently, but an isolated batch here and there is plausible.

“If you want to kill yourself, this is the way to do it,” Singla said according to the Sun-Times.

Yeah, I mean who wouldn't want to suffer a slow and painful death, while watching their skin rot while "the smell of rotten flesh permeates the room" and their limbs fall off.

=D Yeah, if you're gonna commit suicide, it may as well be Krokodil...Your skin rots off for a few months, but then....you just peacefully drift off!