• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Kratom

I've been studying my ass off for an upcoming exam and decided to treat myself this evening. I went and picked up a 5-pack of OPMS Gold capsules from local headshop (this is the only time I buy from headshops). This is only my second time with OPMS, though I have used many high quality extracts from legitimate vendors.

Tonight I ingested 60mg DXM followed by 2 OPMS Gold capsules, 10g red sumatra, and 5mg oxycodone. Plus 10mg diazepam (sublingual). Well, that was an hour ago. I'm starting to feel pretty nice and can definitely notice the effects building nicely.

Will report back

You must be feeling no pain on that combination. I prefer OPMS liquid kratom shot over capsules.

2 of those gold capsules work though. For a first timer, only 1 or 2 capsules should be taken. If you start with 3 right away, you'll get into nausea/vomiting territory.

I don't think OPMS ever had any synthetic opioids in it. However, according to the packaging of the capsules, it contains a ratio of 7-hydroxymitragynine to mitragynine that is over 2x what is found in the raw plant. 7-hydroxymitragynine is 17 times more potent than morphine, which makes it as strong as acetylfentanyl. The reason why it may seem so unnaturally strong is that 7-hydroxymitragynine occurs at an unnatural ratio. I strongly doubt that OPMS ever had a synthetic opioid, but the way in which they are boosting 7-hydroxymitragynine may be through unnatural means.

Kratom has been contaminated by synthetic cannabinoids and opioids in the past however. The most notorious case was "Krypton" kratom, which was adulterated with o-desmethyltramadol. This resulted in a number of deaths (however if you look at the forensic reports, all those who died had benzodiazepines in their bloodstream).

Last edited:
I don't think OPMS ever had any synthetic opioids in it. However, according to the packaging of the capsules, it contains a ratio of 7-hydroxymitragynine to mitragynine that is over 2x what is found in the raw plant. 7-hydroxymitragynine is 17 times more potent than morphine, which makes it as strong as acetylfentanyl. The reason why it may seem so unnaturally strong is that 7-hydroxymitragynine occurs at an natural ratio. I strongly doubt that OPMS ever had a synthetic opioid, but the way in which they are boosting 7-hydroxymitragynine may be through unnatural means.

Kratom has been contaminated by synthetic cannabinoids and opioids in the past however. The most notorious case was "Krypton" kratom, which was adulterated with o-desmethyltramadol. This resulted in a number of deaths (however if you look at the forensic reports, all those who died had benzodiazepines in their bloodstream).

Krypton kratom. hahaha These names crack me up.

I'm used to the current version of OPMS so it's strong to me. I've seen many people say it's much weaker than it was years ago so I don't know. OPMS always claimed they extract 7-hydrowhatever, but they definitely did something different in the past.

I don't think OPMS ever had any synthetic opioids in it. However, according to the packaging of the capsules, it contains a ratio of 7-hydroxymitragynine to mitragynine that is over 2x what is found in the raw plant. 7-hydroxymitragynine is 17 times more potent than morphine, which makes it as strong as acetylfentanyl. The reason why it may seem so unnaturally strong is that 7-hydroxymitragynine occurs at an unnatural ratio. I strongly doubt that OPMS ever had a synthetic opioid, but the way in which they are boosting 7-hydroxymitragynine may be through unnatural means.

Ok so was the Krypton laced with some kind of benzo? Just a coincidence? They all took a lethal level of benzos? Honestly?

For whatever reason kratom seems to only last 3-4 hours max (unless a dizziness inducing dose is taken -- 8g+), which result in frequent redosing.

While its one of the least enjoyable, dirtiest feeling opioids around (almost like butorphanol), it can certainly has a compulsive element to it.
Funny you say it is dirty. If I examine it technically I have to say it is one of the cleanest opioids around due to being consumed in its plant form. We don't need to get into details but these days if your heroin isn't mostly fentanyl you can't handle opiates?

Fentanyl is the deadliest drug in the US, but in some places, meth kills more

Ok so was the Krypton laced with some kind of benzo? Just a coincidence? They all took a lethal level of benzos? Honestly?

No benzodiazepines were added to Krypton that I'm aware of, just O-dmt.

Coast - ya I was feeling pretty good. I definitely noticed a more pronounced sedation and opiation than I tend to experience. It was really nice and I'm looking forward to finishing them. I've never had the liquid. How many capsules would you say the bottle is equivalent to? They were selling both capsules and liquid, as well as the silver strain.

As Coast said, 1 - 2 capsules is a good starting dose. I have a high tolerance and vast experience.

Negrogesic- I noticed that the listed amounts of mitragynine and 7-HO are different than last time I tried OPMS.
It is listed as containing 84mg mitragynine and less than .01mg 7-HO per capsule. It used to be like 60mg/.05mg or something like that.

I checked OPMS site and they claim nothing had changed about the formula. Rather they gave gained more sophisticated testing equipment and are now accurately labeling the contents... I didn't know this. Is this what you all are referring to as the "New Formula" vs "Old Formula"?
Trying to post a pic of the package info on back but it keeps saying file size too large.

Last edited:
The OPMS liquid shots are what people are claiming used to be way stronger than it is now. I don't think they were talking about the capsules, only the liquid.

The OPMS liquid shots are what people are claiming used to be way stronger than it is now. I don't think they were talking about the capsules, only the liquid.

Ok thanks! I have to say I was shocked to see the change in 7-HO content to almost non traceable at <.01mg/capsule. It used to be 60mg mitragynine and 2.79mg 7-HO per cap according to an older BL post

No benzodiazepines were added to Krypton that I'm aware of, just O-dmt.

Negrogesic- I noticed that the listed amounts of mitragynine and 7-HO are different than last time I tried OPMS.

It is listed as containing 84mg mitragynine and less than .01mg 7-HO per capsule. It used to be like 60mg/.05mg or something like that.

First yes, you are correct. Kypton kratom only contained o-dsmt as the adulturant, no benzos. The people that happened to die were all taking benzodiazepines at the time.

I had an OPMS capsule package in my briefcase and it says the following. It is perhaps a month old:

20191027_202234.jpg

Interesting. I know that these are genuine based on OPMS website's instructions to spot fake product. They also comment on the change in mg per capsule listed on the package.

I'd be curious to know when each was produced. I'll post a pic if I can get it to be the correct size because it for sure says 84mg/<.01mg per cap

Here is where they comment on the package label change (part way down)

Last edited:
I just picked up a 30 gram pouch of OPMS Silver Maeng Da, threw five capsules down the hatch. I’ll let you know how it compares as a follow up to my previous statements.

I just picked up a 30 gram pouch of OPMS Silver Maeng Da, threw five capsules down the hatch. I’ll let you know how it compares as a follow up to my previous statements.
Take it easy dude. Kratom is something strong but I'm on a stronger ride right now if I'm honest and perhaps I truly would have been better off just getting a $15 dollar bag of ground up leaf from a headshop down the street. High quality kratom in a glass shop here.

Interesting. I know that these are genuine based on OPMS website's instructions to spot fake product. They also comment on the change in mg per capsule listed on the package.

I'd be curious to know when each was produced. I'll post a pic if I can get it to be the correct size because it for sure says 84mg/<.01mg per cap

View attachment 16247

Here is where they comment on the package label change (part way down)
A shop near me has that brand. Not the best at all.

Take it easy dude. Kratom is something strong but I'm on a stronger ride right now if I'm honest and perhaps I truly would have been better off just getting a $15 dollar bag of ground up leaf from a headshop down the street. High quality kratom in a glass shop here.

Huh?

Lol dude I took a few grams chill bro. What’s up with the freakout? I’ve been known to bang half grams of high quality tar and 400ug fentanyl, and im getting told to take it easy on some baby kratom doses. Please...

Last edited:
Update: 4 grams of capsules ingested total, not the bang I’m used to from them but a noticeable inclination to nod. The way it hits seems a bit off from previous batches, altogether not a bad effect.

Sorry to hear it hasn't been up to par.

I caved and bought another 5 pack of OPMS gold this evening. Again ingested 75mg dxm, 2 opms gold capsules, 10g red banjar, and 5mg oxycodone.

I've got an order of my current favorite extract on the way so I can knock this OPMS nonsense off lol

I am still curious about this whole package reading different mitragynine and 7-HO levels...

Update: currently 60 minutes post dosing and I'm feeling very nice thus far. I'm going to add 10mg diazepam and 600mg gabapentin shortly.

OPMS really is good, I have to admit. I've been a daily kratom user since ~2014 and my intake has been roughly 40-50g per day of red bali/borneo/indo etc for at least 3 years now; I have been severely dependent for these 3 years, if not longer. My tolerance to kratom is ridiculous. Despite being a shitload per cap (no prices) compared to other products, damn it's good.

Without kratom I have to ingest 50mg+ hydrocodone or oxycodone to get well and I'll continue to feel sick until about two hours post dosage because of all the various alkaloids present in kratom that are not present in Rx opioids to which I am obviously dependent to as well.

TBH I would choose Rx opioids over kratom in a second if it wasn't such a pain in the ass these days. I do have legitimate chronic mechanical pain in my lumbar spine that is rather severe. I was a patient at a pain clinic back around 2014 but decided to end services because I couldn't stand all the seriously black and white, negative attitude toward opioids and I often felt like I wasn't being treated well.

Last edited:
Update: currently 60 minutes post dosing and I'm feeling very nice thus far. I'm going to add 10mg diazepam and 600mg gabapentin shortly.

OPMS really is good, I have to admit. I've been a daily kratom user (severely dependent) since ~2014 and my intake has been roughly 40-50g per day of red bali/borneo/indo etc for at least 3 years now. My tolerance to kratom is ridiculous. Despite being a shitload per cap (no prices) compared to other products, damn it's good.
I agree man, I’m actually going to toss two more grams down the hole. Krave was another that was really strong, less of a euphoric high but had my eyes at a pinpoint.

Last edited:
I agree man, I’m actually going to toss two more grams down the hole and light a bleezie. Krave was another that was really strong, less of a euphoric high but had my eyes at a pinpoint.

Right on. Ya you mentioned Krave. I may have to check that out. I typically order bulk (kilos) from a few specific online vendors but am always looking for something with a little more kick.

I always forget to mention cannabis. For me, it is a must with any opioid :cool:

Hope the evening continues to treat you well