• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Kratom works on subs ?

It is likely that the non-opioid portion of the kratom effects would still be felt, though it is subtle at best, when on bupe. It will not cause PWD though, bupe causes PWD when you're addicted to something else and take it. If you take something on top of bupe, it can't cause PWD, it will just not work at all, or only work a tiny bit.

And actually, if you're addicted to kratom and take bupe, it also won't cause PWD like it does with other opioids. This is, I believe, because kratom and bupe are both partial agonists. So the bupe indeed kicks the kratom alkaloids out of the receptors, but since bupe and kratom are both partial agonists, it will fully substitute for the kratom and you won't get sick (in fact I prefer bupe's high to kratom's)
Old thread but ty. tl;dr Was hit by a car at 28, 34 now with a TBI, one eye, metal everywhere. Was taking kratom for years, doc got me on once daily 16mg subs in the morning, wanted to add in some energy with some kanna so this answer allowed me to dose a small amount of gmd - ty.

Thus may have already been covered, so forgive me.

Kratom's constituent/pharmacological active chemicals are known as Mitragynine(s). Most evidence points squarely at Opioid agonist properties.

There could be some lesser-know qualities as Kratom is not as well-understpod as say, Opium. However, it seems like a safe disposition to treat Kratom as a member of the mild Opioids like Codeine or perhaps Tramadol. The potency varies, though thus is a good place to start.

Thus may have already been covered, so forgive me.

Kratom's constituent/pharmacological active chemicals are known as Mitragynine(s). Most evidence points squarely at Opioid agonist properties.

There could be some lesser-know qualities as Kratom is not as well-understpod as say, Opium. However, it seems like a safe disposition to treat Kratom as a member of the mild Opioids like Codeine or perhaps Tramadol. The potency varies, though thus is a good place to stary