• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Kratom? What the heck is this stuff, I keep hearing about?

This isn't NA. People come to Bluelight so they don't have to hear this shit.
Wait, this isn’t NA? 🤔

Harm reduction is a huge part of this site. One can reduce the harm to oneself by throwing the meth in the garbage 😂. Especially the new P2P method. It’s causing Severe psychosis.

I've just recently stopped kratom by tapering off it. I was using kratom for 2 an half months to help with amitriptyline withdrawal. it help to a certain degree but need a dose of valium to aid sleep. But I will go back on kratom in maby 3 months time by that time my tolerance should be back to zero an also enjoy its relaxing properties.

NA isn't harm reduction but demonization of use, a slight but relevant difference. Idk, I've seen cases in which demonization was justified but I don't want to be the judging guy.

Kratom isn't magic unfortunately, it's just a plant based opioid, I didn't find much in it than aid to get rid of other substances, for opioid withdrawal dissociatives are superior but also more psychotomimetic. But the fact that Kratom is legal makes it interesting, and it is easier to kick than full agonists.