• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Kratom vitamin content?

Yeah nicotine comes to mind. It is pretty dysphoric for most yet people go back. Then with withdrawal it actually feels healthy and you crave that poison nicotine feeling.

This is an interesting thread. I have been doing kratom on and off since 2006. I get my blood checked every six months. Last time I was told my liver is almost perfect. But I had also been taking some milk thistle with my vitamins for about two months. But I feel healthy, thank God there’s been no issues. Just other issues like sciatica. But organs and mind are healthy. I really need a break from it though. But I find the maintenance almost keeping me healthy. I would’ve for sure went back to street dope and died if not for kratom. I had just come from years, many years, the poppy pod addiction on and off. But as we all know poppy pods are not as available as they used to be. So yeah, I probably would’ve dabbled in street dope. It makes me sick that it’s all fentanyl these days. Heroin has to make a return. But for now Kratom is keeping me healthy. I had gone down from 40 g to 25 g. I’m pretty good at keeping the same time and same amount every day. I really needed the balance. Before that I was chipping with dope and poppy pods going from high to sick for about a year and a half. I think chipping is more dangerous than maintenance. Being high some days are dope sick the other days really put wear and tear on my body.

Last edited: