• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Kratom to be banned soon by DEA! How will it affect USA? v All kratom talk goes here!

if they made CBD illegal, which has zero psychoactive effect or physical dependency. how can anyone honestly have any shred of hope for kratom? we need to get real with ourselves.

I wonder what the price of kratom will become on the black market once its outlawed.

I doubt itll have a presence on the black market...to me it doesnt seem like there is much of a market for it. The serious opiate users will go back to buying narcotics and everyone else will probably just use whatever they have left , and that will be it...

I mean i hope that doesnt happen but...

The DEA will definitely go after anyone and everyone who uses kratom like they have with marijuana. Unfortunately, kratom is not easily grown here so unlike marijuana it won't be floating around once it's banned and no one will be willing to pay for banned kratom as it'll be way too expensive and most will just turn back to opiates. Also no one will be willing to risk distribution charges over kratom...

I hate Trump because most of his policies are backward and we need to be moving forward. He also has no tact which a president should be the most tactful person in the country.

Make America great again? Please... When was it great? When we were slaughtering natives? Oppressing black people? Attacking gay bars and pushing Christianity down everyone's throats? Or was it when they enacted the war on drugs in the first place which has caused the waste of billions of dollars of resources as well as the deaths and destruction of millions of lives throughout the world? Or was it great when we were using the CIA to destroy democracies and selling crack to inner cities ? Get fucking real. It's us vs our goverent and that's how it's always been. I quit hard drugs with kratom and now have a productive life... Kratom saved my life from heroin and meth...I couldn't be more grateful and now our government is coming after it... And we will lose. Weed still hasn't passed through the DEA.. kratom has no chance.

The DEA will definitely go after anyone and everyone who uses kratom like they have with marijuana. Unfortunately, kratom is not easily grown here so unlike marijuana it won't be floating around once it's banned and no one will be willing to pay for banned kratom as it'll be way too expensive and most will just turn back to opiates. Also no one will be willing to risk distribution charges over kratom...

I hate Trump because most of his policies are backward and we need to be moving forward. He also has no tact which a president should be the most tactful person in the country.

Make America great again? Please... When was it great? When we were slaughtering natives? Oppressing black people? Attacking gay bars and pushing Christianity down everyone's throats? Or was it when they enacted the war on drugs in the first place which has caused the waste of billions of dollars of resources as well as the deaths and destruction of millions of lives throughout the world? Or was it great when we were using the CIA to destroy democracies and selling crack to inner cities ? Get fucking real. It's us vs our goverent and that's how it's always been. I quit hard drugs with kratom and now have a productive life... Kratom saved my life from heroin and meth...I couldn't be more grateful and now our government is coming after it... And we will lose. Weed still hasn't passed through the DEA.. kratom has no chance.

This whole potential cabinet just spells disaster social progress. VP Pence with his anti LGBT Christian conservative values. Jeff Sessions I recall has a similar view and who we all know is hardcore anti drug. I just see a dvd of progress with a big republican thumb on rewind. :(

I disagree. I believe trump will look at it objectively and also listen to the people. Wow!!! What a concept. Listen to the people. That's something a liberal dem has failed to do in my entire lifetime.

Why hate on someone that is so pro-America? Trump is a person that is actually going to take his position very seriously and put in a lot of work to bring this country back to the top.

Why do you hate him? What is it exactly that he has done that has affected you? Don't get me wrong, not trying to be disrespectful, you haven't even given him a chance.

We are going to have to disagree and I think Obama and Clinton both listened to people.

And Trump's pro-America to the point of being ANTI-the rest of the world.

You think he'll take his position seriously when he's already missed most of the press conferences he's been asked to attend?

I think he thinks the rest of the world is unimportant in comparison to the U.S.

I thought Obama was a decent president and I’m a liberal but there are good republicans out there who could be president and I think Trump is going to be the worst president in American history.

People say he doesn't hate all immigrants, but he truly does IMO, and I work with them and see how scared and angry they are he's going to be president.

I’m not going to get into a further discussion about why I hate him, nor do I want to get into a discussion about politics because I have been in too many of them lately and they never go anywhere.

The only thing I will say is that he’s telling people not to trust the CIA, FBI and NSA and that he knows more than them, and that’s fucking disgusting because he doesn’t and he’s undermining important parts of our government.

Also, he just said he's stocking up on nuclear weapons and wants an arm's race, which is going to make the rest of the world want to stock up and cause us a more serious threat, and he plays on twitter like a goddamn child.

I’m not going to discuss this further, so don’t try to get me to.

All I’ll say is, watch what happens in the next 4-8 years, and I bet you that about 50% of the people who voted for him will see what a mistake they made.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Last edited:

I think they will, BUT, I think it won’t be worth their time to go after people who bought a few ounces while it was still legal, which is all I’m doing.

By the time it’s illegal (which if I am being realistic it will be) I’ll be long out of it.

No one would bust anyone’s door down because they bought a couple ounces while it was STILL LEGAL because they'd probably realize they won't be in posession anymore once it's illegal.

They’d know they’d be wasting their time.

But I hate to have to agree that they’ll be going after anyone they think has any significant amount.

And I don’t understand how they can anyway without a search warrant, but I’m sure they just don’t care.

They’ve violated rights since their existence.

I hate to have to share your pessimism, but I do.

And Trump is evil to the core.

He uses twitter to attack anyone who says ANTYHING bad about him, acting like he’s a fucking teenager.

Our fucking president should NOT post regular rants on twitter and his thin skin scares me because anyone that sensitive is a dangerous person to have control over nuclear weapons.

HE THINKS WE NEED TO PURCHASE MORE NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

He wants a fucking arms’ race.

That’s basically telling the rest of the world they had better start getting more as well.

He’s essentially thrown down the gauntlet.

Every president, republican AND democratic for the past 40 years or so has tried to REDUCE nuclear weapons in our country and he wants MORE.

He doesn’t realize that saying to the world that you are going to get more of them equates to saying you want to fight.

Also, I am more sorry for you and those who needed Kratom to quit hard drugs or use it for chronic pain than myself.

I use it for fun and for my anxiety and depression, but I’ll get by without it.

I really feel most bad for those who’s lives it has truly changed for the better.

The only reason we MIGHT have a chance is because it’s not illegal YET…but I don’t have much hope for it.

To tell you the truth, for Kratom users I think we should pretend it will become illegal as soon as he takes office on January 20th and act accordingly.

I doubt it will happen THAT fast, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's illegal by February 1st.

So if you want to stock up then stock up.

I won't be.

I don't want to take that risk.

Pretty typical that a lib would spill a bunch of non sense then say there will be no discussion of the matter. You got the last word bud. Wouldn't want to challenge your mind and views now would we.

As far as kratom goes it appears we all have different thoughts on how this administration will handle things. Personally I don't think trump is going to give a rats ass about kratom. Kratom will continue to be legal. We might have to pay a bit more for it though because I could see trump wanting to people to pay some taxes for selling their product to the US of A.

Pretty typical that a lib would spill a bunch of non sense then say there will be no discussion of the matter. You got the last word bud. Wouldn't want to challenge your mind and views now would we.

As far as kratom goes it appears we all have different thoughts on how this administration will handle things. Personally I don't think trump is going to give a rats ass about kratom. Kratom will continue to be legal. We might have to pay a bit more for it though because I could see trump wanting to people to pay some taxes for selling their product to the US of A.

Dude, I have a million reasons not to like Trump but I don’t think you have a lot of good ones to like him, and the reason I don't want to discuss it is because I've been arguing with every idiot that put him in office for the past few months and don't want to do it anymore because no one changes their opinions or mine.

You’re the one who’s world views are skewed.

I knew you’d immediately dislike me cause I’m a lib.

You said "how could I hate someone who loves America so much?"

He doesn't love America, he wants to "Make it great AGAIN" as if it wasn't when Obama was in office, and thinks HE ALONE has the power to make it great.

Anyone who says ANYTHING bad about him or anything he says or does or anyone he associates with he immediately attacks and he wants to be KING rather than president.

He interacts with people on Twitter like a fucking teenager which is NOT how a president should communicate with the public.

Trump is appointing horrible people like Sessions who opposes the Matthew Shepherd anti-gay act and wants weed illegal.

Trump wants more nuclear weapons and says he wants an "arm's race" which will make other countries scared and try to get more nukes themselves to prepare for war, he wants abortion to be a state’s right issue when it should be legal nationwide, he wants to appeal Obama care which, though it needs changes, has helped many people.

He’s against social security which you’ll want when you are old, and he’s bringing nepotism into the white house.

He’s got foreign interests and is going to make people want to invest in his hotels and resorts in other countries to gain favor with him which is basically akin to their bribing him to gain favor, and he's probably going to be Putin's fucking puppet, seeing as many people think Putin helped get him elected.

I saw him mocking a disabled reporter and then when he was called on it by Meryl Streep who merely said "when we act with hatred we influence others to hate" he called her “overrated” lol.

When a reporter asked his spokesman Kelly Ann Conway why he did it she said "why won't you trust what's in his heart and not what comes out of his mouth?" LOL....yeah, we are supposed to judge him on what MIGHT be in his heart vs what he says, mocking disabled people.

He’s racist, xenophobic, and I think he’s mentally ill.

He hates immigrants, Muslims, and wants an America for rich white Americans only.

He wants a Muslim registry, you know, kind of like Jews wearing arm bands in Germany…how did that work out??

How does this all sound to you??

It really sounds good??

He’s a fucking MONSTER and I hope he’s impeached.

And the only way Kratom will stay legal is if Trump himself stops the DEA and FDA from making it illegal.

He'll probably have to personally say he opposes it becoming illegal.

Cause as is, the DEA is turning the decision over to the FDA and big pharma wants it illegal.

You really think that if Jeff Sessions, the guy who says "only bad people smoke marijuanna" becomes attorney general, that he'll want Kratom to stay legal??

He won't.

Trump has said he'd let weed be a states' right's issue, but he knows Sessions' views so appointing him as Attorney General is tantamount to him saying he agrees weed should be illegal also, and probably Kratom as well.

Last edited:
Trump isn't the direct threat his appointees are.

Like Jeff Sessions who wants weed illegal so he’ll want Kratom illegal.

Wonderful guy who thinks violence against gays shouldn’t be considered a hate crime either and opposed the Mathew Shepherd act.

And racists like Bannon.

It’s like an all-star super villain team.

Trump is Lex Luthor and he’s got The Joker, The Penguin and all the others in tow.

i actually was happy when trump got elected even though i voted for that slimebag hillary. Until he started making appointments....i think ted cruz would have picked less evil ppl

but with trump its all about staying in power...he knows he has to stoke the gop base since they hate him and his policies aren't even really that conservative,,especially social policies. and since libs hate him he has to have the support of hardcore conservatives in order to stay in power

its all about power for him. has nothing to do with making america great again.

i actually was happy when trump got elected even though i voted for that slimebag hillary. Until he started making appointments....i think ted cruz would have picked less evil ppl

but with trump its all about staying in power...he knows he has to stoke the gop base since they hate him and his policies aren't even really that conservative,,especially social policies. and since libs hate him he has to have the support of hardcore conservatives in order to stay in power

its all about power for him. has nothing to do with making america great again.

Funny you called Hilary a slimebag but said you voted for her and strange you'd say you were happy he got elected if you voted for her so I can't tell which way you swing, but your posts have usually made you sound conservative (nothing wrong with it if you are, I'm just not.)

I voted for her as well.

To tell you the truth, I’m not very politically informed but I’m trying to become more so and watching more news.

I know so far from my background and the news and views I’ve been exposed to that I’m on the left, probably a liberal, but I know there’s a whole lot more labels out there after skimming the leftist thread in the political discussions forum.

I have no overall idea of where I stand, but I believe that government should not be able to meddle in our personal affairs, and probably that we should try to spread wealth more equally, have universal healthcare and believe in America being just a "part of a whole" that is the world and seeing ourselves that way, and I know that Trump seems downright evil to me and can think of quite a few things about him and his people I hate.

I’m sure I’ll be learning about new things I hate about him everyday for the next 4-8 years lol.

Dude, I have a million reasons not to like Trump but I don’t think you have a lot of good ones to like him, and the reason I don't want to discuss it is because I've been arguing with every idiot that put him in office for the past few months and don't want to do it anymore because no one changes their opinions or mine.

You’re the one who’s world views are skewed.

I knew you’d immediately dislike me cause I’m a lib.

You said "how could I hate someone who loves America so much?"

He doesn't love America, he wants to "Make it great AGAIN" as if it wasn't when Obama was in office, and thinks HE ALONE has the power to make it great.

Anyone who says ANYTHING bad about him or anything he says or does or anyone he associates with he immediately attacks and he wants to be KING rather than president.

He interacts with people on Twitter like a fucking teenager which is NOT how a president should communicate with the public.

Trump is appointing horrible people like Sessions who opposes the Matthew Shepherd anti-gay act and wants weed illegal.

Trump wants more nuclear weapons and says he wants an "arm's race" which will make other countries scared and try to get more nukes themselves to prepare for war, he wants abortion to be a state’s right issue when it should be legal nationwide, he wants to appeal Obama care which, though it needs changes, has helped many people.

He’s against social security which you’ll want when you are old, and he’s bringing nepotism into the white house.

He’s got foreign interests and is going to make people want to invest in his hotels and resorts in other countries to gain favor with him which is basically akin to their bribing him to gain favor, and he's probably going to be Putin's fucking puppet, seeing as many people think Putin helped get him elected.

I saw him mocking a disabled reporter and then when he was called on it by Meryl Streep who merely said "when we act with hatred we influence others to hate" he called her “overrated” lol.

When a reporter asked his spokesman Kelly Ann Conway why he did it she said "why won't you trust what's in his heart and not what comes out of his mouth?" LOL....yeah, we are supposed to judge him on what MIGHT be in his heart vs what he says, mocking disabled people.

He’s racist, xenophobic, and I think he’s mentally ill.

He hates immigrants, Muslims, and wants an America for rich white Americans only.

He wants a Muslim registry, you know, kind of like Jews wearing arm bands in Germany…how did that work out??

How does this all sound to you??

It really sounds good??

He’s a fucking MONSTER and I hope he’s impeached.

And the only way Kratom will stay legal is if Trump himself stops the DEA and FDA from making it illegal.

He'll probably have to personally say he opposes it becoming illegal.

Cause as is, the DEA is turning the decision over to the FDA and big pharma wants it illegal.

You really think that if Jeff Sessions, the guy who says "only bad people smoke marijuanna" becomes attorney general, that he'll want Kratom to stay legal??

He won't.

Trump has said he'd let weed be a states' right's issue, but he knows Sessions' views so appointing him as Attorney General is tantamount to him saying he agrees weed should be illegal also, and probably Kratom as well.

I love the passion man, let's forget about all of this and hug it out?

Last edited:
What are we gonna do when kratom is banned? Are there any other legal opiate like drugs that can help with pain and w/ds from standard opiates?

Also Trump is a monster.. and his appointees are even worse. I knew we were screwed the moment he chose Mike Pence for his VP... Our government is gonna be run by old white fat conservative Christian idiots all over again just like it was under Bush.

I'm interested in stockpiling this, just because it's a useful benign medicine. I don't take kratom daily, but it's ideal for me as an coffee replacement when I need moderate comfortable stimulation without anxiety. Based on what I've researched, kratom seems to be safer than tylenol and probably ibuprofen as well. I'll only use OTC painkillers now for bad headaches, but kratom is generally superior in treating muscle/joint pain for myself at least.

I badly injured my rotator cuff nearly a year ago and my left arm from the shoulder to the elbow still hurts quite a bit. If I had to use 400-800mg ibuprofen every day my stomach and kidneys would be in bad shape...

I'm not a big fan of white-vein strains, so trying to decide between primarily red vein or green kratom. Red vein is better for pain perhaps, while green is better for my mood and is the most tolerable in terms of side-effects (or lack of).

I can't believe they gave up on kratom and went for CBD oil. That's mind boggling to me. I generally do not understand the political strategy of this move. I have not met a single person who thinks that kratom or hemp oil are public dangers in any way. Most people don't even know what they are, and if they do they either use them or just don't think about them.

I love the passion man, let's forget about all of this and hug it out?

Sure I’ll hug it out as I don’t care to argue at all and was expecting an argument when I looked back at this thread so surprised you don’t want one.

Great.

As for your edit, whether or not of it was “taken out of context” from your perspective, I feel every point I made is correct from my point of view.

But thanks for not making an argument out of it.

Peace

Funny you called Hilary a slimebag but said you voted for her and strange you'd say you were happy he got elected if you voted for her so I can't tell which way you swing, but your posts have usually made you sound conservative (nothing wrong with it if you are, I'm just not.)

I voted for her as well.

To tell you the truth, I’m not very politically informed but I’m trying to become more so and watching more news.

I know so far from my background and the news and views I’ve been exposed to that I’m on the left, probably a liberal, but I know there’s a whole lot more labels out there after skimming the leftist thread in the political discussions forum.

I have no overall idea of where I stand, but I believe that government should not be able to meddle in our personal affairs, and probably that we should try to spread wealth more equally, have universal healthcare and believe in America being just a "part of a whole" that is the world and seeing ourselves that way, and I know that Trump seems downright evil to me and can think of quite a few things about him and his people I hate.

I’m sure I’ll be learning about new things I hate about him everyday for the next 4-8 years lol.

I"m definitely not conservative in a social or financial sense. I voted for hillary based ONLY on social ideology (gay rights, race discrimination, anti-christrian policy etc) despite not liking her at all.

I just believe that the democratic party is every bit as corrupt in terms of aiding wallstreet banks, corporations and billionaires as the republican party probably moreso if you consider ppl like hillary...they just try to cover it up by giving scraps to the middle and lower classes.

the democrats have become so dissapointing especially with putting hillary forth that I somewhat welcome a "wildcard' president like trump. I still agree that trump has no idea what he is doing and doesn't know anything about anything...but I almost prefer that to someone that knows exactly how to line pockets of the billionaires and corporations and foregin countries while being smart enough to get away with all of it and sound decent to the citizens, ie hillary...looks like she didn't get away with it this time though

Siding with dangerously ignorant people is wrong.

who is really more dangerous, an ignorant dangerous person? or a smart dangerous person?

When is it up for ban again

When you wake up one morning to an announcement that its illegal and were given no forewarning so that =u could stockpile or get rid of existing stockpiles (should you want to not be a felon in the latter case).

Last edited: