• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom - should I buy it?

Well i guess, and due to the fact that no high is worth getting caught, im gonna have 2 pass on kratom.. too bad i really wanted 2 see what the whole fuss is about..

Parabolan - in most places, kratom is legal :) are you sure it's illegal where you are?

Kratom's good but it depends on what you want it for. I said give it a try, buy no more than an oz the first time and see if you like it, try pure leaf (there is a large selection to choose) but don't buy tinctures or extracts, at least not for the first time.
The feeling is not that strong either, i'd say it compares to the potency of caffeine, you know there's a good feeling and effects but it's not overpowering you.

Put the powder in a hot cup of milk coffee, it's the best way to take it IMO, it actually tastes good and the effects come on quickly.

The feeling is not that strong either, i'd say it compares to the potency of caffeine, you know there's a good feeling and effects but it's not overpowering you.

You may be getting shitty kratom, dude. If you take enough it can be quite intense. Powerful euphoria, sedation, stimulation, etc (depending on strain) comparable to any "serious" drug. The body load can be overwhelming for sure.

I agree Kratom is legal most everywhere. Make sure you order from someone who sells ONLY Kratom. It will be fresher, and better quality as well. If you have to drink it hot, don't make it hot only a very gentle boil, maybe 140 degrees. The heat will destroy the alkaloids. I get a glass of oj and a measuring spoon and dip out 2-3 tablespoons which I believe is roughly 6-9 grams. I definetly get more than an strong caffeine buzz. The stuff I had a couple days ago was like a full on opiate high, itching and all.