• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took another 1/4 making it 3/4s of a tsp now so I'll wait a bit.

I feel A LITTLE bit, but probably only what I'd feel from less than half of a good dose for me of plain leaf.

My guess is that just not being able to weigh it out makes it hard to know but still it seems like it's not quite as strong as some have said...

Probably just the weight thing though really.

is taking kratom capsules with coffee since its hot a good idea or does kratom not go well with coffee? i have some white vein phuket green vein Indonesian some extract enhanced red Borneo and maeng da red vein horned leaf maeng da and some thai plantain maeng da i got my own capsule machine iam new to kratom and just got all this stuff today thanks let me know

is taking kratom capsules with coffee since its hot a good idea or does kratom not go well with coffee? i have some white vein phuket green vein Indonesian some extract enhanced red Borneo and maeng da red vein horned leaf maeng da and some thai plantain maeng da i got my own capsule machine iam new to kratom and just got all this stuff today thanks let me know

I feel like Kratom goes great with coffee and many people agree.

Well I'm finally feeling pretty nice but I think I could feel a little better so I'm taking another 1/4 tsp to make it 1 tsp total.

ya thats what i thought i took some read vein maeng da capsules with hot coffee and it worked great..... does it go good with coffee because its a hot liquid probably dissolves capsules fast? do u know about those other strains i mentioned

^^^

Some UEI extract.

Sorry I couldn't understand what veins you took because you didn't put spaces between them lol.

I don't know whether or not coffee helps the kratom to dissolve better, I just think the two substances produce a nice effect when combined.

i have some white vein phuket ---green vein Indonesian--- some extract enhanced red Borneo ----maeng da red vein --- horned leaf maeng da and some--- thai plantain maeng da

i have some white vein phuket ---green vein Indonesian--- some extract enhanced red Borneo ----maeng da red vein --- horned leaf maeng da and some--- thai plantain maeng da

No I've never tried any of those.

Even though I don't know as much about Kratom as some people I'm not sure that those are "real" strains.

I'm not sure who originally decided what strains were real but it seems like a lot of people on here agree on which are authentic veins and which aren't.

That doesn't mean your Kratom isn't good but a lot of vendors just make up names whenever they want.

I think Maeng Da is usually a white vein, at least the one I tried so I don't know if there's such thing as Maeng Da red vein.

The only things I can tell you is that usually white veins are the most stimulating, green veins are in the middle, somewhat stimulating and also at times sedating, and red veins are the most sedating.

Well I just took a fifth 1/4 tsp, making it 1 1/4 tspns over the course of about 3 hours.

I feel very nice but so far this stuff just feels like a stronger version of a red vein to me.

When I say stronger though I just mean a smaller amount being equal to a larger effect, not it actually feeling over all stronger than plain leaf.

I've taken 1 1/4 tpns but feel about like I might after taking 3 tpsns or maybe 5 or 6 grams of bali maybe, not as much stimulation as I usually feel after taking green malay.

Also, people had said they felt extracts to feel less "clean" than plain leaf but I'm not sure that this feels much more dirty than plain leaf to me.

Extracts are a rip off....find a source of real good red vein Borneo....if you want PM me

I'm already probably agreeing you in terms of money.

I've put a dent in this UEI tonight already and even though it's nice it's not THAT much better than plain leaf.

I expected it to be MUCH stronger.

Not saying I'm dissapointed, but it is too much money for such a small amount.

Yeah UEI is not worth it to me. It's powerful, probably ten times as powerful as plain leaf per weight if you get it from the right place. But the high is not as full as plain leaf, and it's not remotely cost effective. UEI is near identical to oxycodone in my experience. It does one thing well, and it's convenient because of the amount needed. But I prefer the fuller, more unique upper/downer effect of good plain leaf. It's like taking a synergistic combo of two drugs, except it's just one drug.

why red vein what properties or akloids does that have?

Common knowledge says red veins are more sedating and opiate like, although I've found that's not always true. You're always taking someone's word on what strain you have, so it's really only consistent within a particular shop and not necessarily outside it. All plain leaf kratom has the same major alkaloids (7-OH-Mitragynine being the most likely culprit for major activity) and I think strain differences, much like weed, are due to higher or lower amounts of minor synergistic chemicals.

i take red vein maeng da which is very very sedating i like taking it with my tramadol ...one thing i noticed about kratom it can make u feel really hott higher doses does anyone elese get that way

Status
Not open for further replies.