• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the last year I've been plagued with knee injuries that required 2 surgeries and a diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis. I was given hydrocodone for most of that time period and found myself dependent. I stopped using it about 2 months ago (torturous withdrawal!) but continue to have joint and muscle pains due to the arthritis. I'm on medications for the autoimmune problems, but my rheumatologist will not prescribe pain meds for breakthrough aches and pains. So after some research I discovered kratom. Just took my first dose, powdered Red Vein Sumatra. I went off of a dosing chart and decided to start at what I thought was a moderate strength, but apparently 6g is a very strong dose for the red vein type. Oopsie! So far I'm fine. It's been about 45 min since I drank it with juice. Sedated, euphoric and my pain is gone. Will I achieve the same euphoria and pain relief with a little less sedation at a smaller dose. Say 4g? I'm new to kratom so I don't want take too much and boost my tolerance super fast. Thanks!

《Plasticity》;13015647 said:
keep in mind that this vendor makes no attempts at hiding the fact that some of their extracts contain "oxindole and pseudoindoxyl compounds", words taken from some of their product descriptions. From the info they provide alone it's pretty much fact that this vendor adds semi/synthetic's to their extracts.

This seems more an argument that UEI and FST aren't made with synthetics, if anything. Why be completely honest about your oxindole product and then lie about other products?

Why would a "full spectrum extract" contain no mitragynine whatsoever? That alone proves that they're very much capable of being a bit... misleading. To assume that the contents of these particular extracts are bonafide because they've admitted that their oxindole bali, a completely separate product, does in fact contain synthetics is a bit of a stretch don't you think? Especially when dealing with a vendor who openly adulterates their extracts and the questionable product was ran through HPLC and shown to contain synthetics and no kratom alkaloids, when we're supposed to be dealing with an extract said to contain "the full spectrum of kratom alkaloids".

It's not like it's just one person making accusations, I know of at least two reputable vendors who were drawing similar conclusions made by a BL'er they've never spoken to, a BL'er who actually has ran testing on the product with results that confirm the suspicions of the product not being a genuine full spectrum extract. You're more than welcome to give them the benefit of the doubt, but with all this aside, really all it would take is a side by side comparison of a legit full spectrum extract and either UEI or FST to realize we're dealing with something entirely different.

Last edited:
I have studied quite a bit about Tianeptine to replace my Seroquel and it looks promising to me. How do PM crunk if I may politely ask? Thank you.

It seems to me that someone must be doing the research into the kratom alkaloids to produce these possible semi-synthetic chemicals; knowing that, it seems weird that there really isn't any literature about what is in these "extracts".

Is all UEI made by the same producer? Does anyone know where that producer is located? I only know of the one vendor selling OEB but I know many different vendors offer UEI.

I dunno, I can't be the only one here that finds this so perplexing right? My point, I guess, is that someone out there must know what these mixtures contain and therefore in this Information Age it is strange that no one else does. The people that produce these mixtures and know the ingredients must be making bank to want to keep this shit under wraps so well.

Also, it seems wildly immoral for the people who produce this stuff to not give any information about what it contains.I mean shit, even when a semi-clandestine lab comes up with a new RC they usually give up the name, molecular structure, etc. (that's what it's seemed like in the past at least, I could be wrong).

《Plasticity》;13017265 said:
Why would a "full spectrum extract" contain no mitragynine whatsoever? That alone proves that they're very much capable of being a bit... misleading.

FST should certainly contain mitragynine, or at least 7OHM. I agree it would be misleading otherwise. But I don't see how a conclusion based on a solitary and unsubstantiated report proves much of anything. I know I, for one, am not much persuaded by a secondhand account of something a guy I don't know said he did.

Regardless, it's clearly a good idea to use this stuff sparingly unless more information comes out. Plain leaf works. Tolerance breaks seem to be effective in my experience if that becomes an issue.

My first experience with kratom was ordering capsules (mostly bc I had no experience with it and thought it'd be easier). I think I dosed incorrectly and so it was a waste. I'm giving it a second shot from the same site and this time I got a kratom powder sample pack, a kratom extract sample pack (maenga da, malaysian, sumatra). Ill let you know how it goes if you're interested. I guess this time I'll make some tea?

Anyone with more experience, feel free to contribute :):)

xx

So I've noticed something interesting. I'm currently off lexapro (temporarily) and ever since I finished my taper kratom affects me differently. I need lower doses and higher doses give me negative effects I never used to get, like nausea and anxiety. It also sedates me more now. The anxiety makes sense, because lexapro reduces my anxiety a lot. But I find it very strange it would reduce nausea and sedation and the overall potency per dose.

My first experience with kratom was ordering capsules (mostly bc I had no experience with it and thought it'd be easier). I think I dosed incorrectly and so it was a waste. I'm giving it a second shot from the same site and this time I got a kratom powder sample pack, a kratom extract sample pack (maenga da, malaysian, sumatra). Ill let you know how it goes if you're interested. I guess this time I'll make some tea?

Capsules are garbage. It just doesn't get digested fast enough to have optimum effect. I also wouldn't make tea. It works if you make it right, but even then you lose potency. Mix it with orange juice and chug it, or parachute it. That always works no matter what.

Figuring out your optimum dosage can be a process, it seems like it varies quite dramatically depending on the person. Start low and work up to maximum positive effects and minimum negatives. This is definitely a "sweet spot" chemical so the only reason to change your dose is tolerance at that point.

Been enjoying krAtom for years. Love it. JuSt sampled some new MD and White Vienom

Capping is way to go.k is horrible

I'm so sorry, I know this is repetitive and try as I might (I've read through quiiiiiiite a few of these threads) I just want to know....

In your opinion, what is the strongest, most opiate-like strain?

I've tried extract and powder. I liked the extract because less is needed, do you find this to be the case?

Ultra Enhanced Indo mixed with Indo Black (both extracts) was a nice combo. Gold Standard Extract didn't cause me to feel any effects.

I have left 14 g of :

Green Malaysian Powder
Red Vein Sumatra
Red MDT

I'm looking to buy more but don't want to waste my money. I'm leaning towards extract but of course the one I think I liked most is out of stock...

Does the strain really make THAT much of a difference? I've done some research but the results are somewhat inconsistent.

Thank you guys, sorry if this is repetitive (again)

Like you will have read the red veins are more sedating. I dont know about opiate like cos i havent experience with opaites but red veins give the wamr fuzzies the most so i presume that is the opiate feeling. What ive found is you have to expeiriemnt yourself alot regardless of what advice you get. I too was trying to find the perfect answer on the net but I had to try lots of different strains to see whats what.

Ive only been taking it a few months and already I cant get much effect out of it from 3.5 grams and if i take more i just get nauseas and the buzz just becomes unpleasant and fuzzy. Im barely getting any effect from reds now and also seem to be struggling with other strains too. I tried 60% white vein borneo today and the rest red. The stimulaiton from white was marked but more of white i felt would have been uncomfrotable but again the total dose of white and red petered out to barely noticeable. I had a good effect from 3.5 of thai the other day.

Ive been taking it 1 day on 2 days off testing to see if I can get away with that. Though I have been getting some aches in my neck Im not sure if its from kratom or not. Kratom is pretty shit for me in terms of a steady drug to go to. The returns have diminished extremely quickly- after only a couple months of use (baear in mind i only did the 2 off one on this past week or so not all that time, i was doing 4 days off before). I am on the lookout for some alternative now but seems there isnt anything out ther to compete in terms of safety.

Im not happy with the question mark on kava and liver issues since id want to take it regularly like kratom. Some regular user on the kava lounge still says that he had raised liver stuff from when he took a test (ofc anecdotal reports dont mean much but still they are worth something). Also kava is such a 'meh' effect that last so little the risk of total liver failure seem to greatly outweight the paultry reward.

The warm and fuzzy buzz of kratom has gone for me and now I only get this muddy fuzzy buzz.

Last edited:
Ive only been taking it a few months and already I cant get much effect out of it from 3.5 grams and if i take more i just get nauseas and the buzz just becomes unpleasant and fuzzy. Im barely getting any effect from reds now and also seem to be struggling with other strains too. I tried 60% white vein borneo today and the rest red. The stimulaiton from white was marked but more of white i felt would have been uncomfrotable but again the total dose of white and red petered out to barely noticeable. I had a good effect from 3.5 of thai the other day.

I'm the same way lately. Kratom has become a maintenance drug for me almost like Suboxone was at one point in my life. Once in a blue moon it will hit me right, but most of the time it just makes me normal with subtle undercurrents of warmth. I have found that red strains do not cause the negative side effects that I tend to get with greens (dizziness, nystagmus) or whites (nausea, headaches). Once every few months I'll do some FST/UEI/OEB and it'll slam me hard with euphoria that I got when I first did plain leaf. For this reason I've been switching between Kratom & tianpetine with extremely occasional diacetylmorphine thrown in for good measure.

To Oxygirlinct

I don't find a great body difference among the various strains I've tried, just that some vendors seem to have higher quality leaf than others. I've never done the extract, kind of afraid of it actually because I think it would slam my already high tolerance to the mat in no time (have a history with Oxy). I'd recommend you try some red vein borneo, powder, not extract, and start with maybe 4-5 grams. I also like green bali, particularly if you can get a premium blend, triple-sifted and the like (another quite potent strain is Sunda, which isn't available from every vendor so you'll have to search). If you can, wait a week or two to do that, and try it on an empty stomach. There are lots of stories about potentiators, from white grapefruit through to various exotic herbs. I've tried a few - cat's claw, tumeric, grapefruit - and they don't seem to do much. But that's maybe just me.

Good luck!

Last edited:
id like to know of any information about Liver issues like HEP-C with kratom use. Its likely there will be many people with hep useN kratom.

I think the UEI is the most "opiate like". Or maybe the Oxindole Enhanced Bali. Kratom affects everyone a little differently so you just need to experiment and find what works well for you. Just be careful with the extracts, your tolerance will go sky high before you even know it. I am currently in that spot, have a difficult time pretty soon coming up. I have done many different kinds if you are curios we can share info back and forth if you want. Have fun!

Just took 1/4 teaspoon of UEI.

It's the first time I've ever done extracts so I'm interested to see how it goes.

I've done plain leaf a bunch of times, mostly Super Green Malay and Bali, but never an extract.

I couldn't use my new scale cause the weights I need to calibrate it haven't arrived yet so I just went with 1/4 teaspoon since people said thats usually about 500mg.

I'm curious to see if it will be more stimulating or sedating.

I'm both guessing and hoping it will be more sedating because usually if I take plain leaf this late I can't sleep at night.

At the same time I'm hoping it doesn't knock me out too much cause I want to enjoy it.

I used SUCH a small amount it's hard to believe it will work but if everyone says that's all I need then I guess it should.

Not sure how long it will take to kick in but plain leaf usually takes like 30-40 mins for me on average.

Last edited:
Let us know how it goes...I hate the "heart in the throat" stimulation, even the red stains bring on.

Let us know how it goes...I hate the "heart in the throat" stimulation, even the red stains bring on.

I'm not sure what you mean by "heart in throat stimulation".

I like the stimulation usually.

Well I waited 45 mins after taking the 1/4 tsp and didn't feel much so I just took another 1/4.

I guess it's hard to know how much is enough since I can't use my scale yet and I have never taken extracts before but I'm taking it slowly so I don't take too much.

For me 1 teaspoon is perfect. Not too little, not jittery, but I have a high tolerance. I have seen people look like hell from this dose if they have no tolerance. Anybody know the morphine equivalency of a teaspoon of good kratom?

It's been 20 mins since the last 1/4...so it's 1/2 right now...still nothing but I have no tolerance.

How much more should I take??

Time for another 1/4 I guess??

Odd cause people thought 1/4 would be enough.

Oh well, I'll take another 1/4 I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.