• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom leaves effective ?

Be very careful with pod.I have been addicted ten years on pharma grade pod.Withdrawling cold turkey in christian rehab.that's mean-you not allow even aspirin.Only will tell -never could forget this.Undescribable.

Be very careful with pod.I have been addicted ten years on pharma grade pod.Withdrawling cold turkey in christian rehab.that's mean-you not allow even aspirin.Only will tell -never could forget this.Undescribable.
I gotta ask , how long you stay clean after rehab ?

I did one rehab and and lasted around 18 months , i was just shooting coke prior to going in, no dope

Pod is afaik inferior to Kratom, way too nauseating and addicting

are ya asking about maeng da (a more understood name) or kratom? cause the wife never heard of kratom but def knows maeng da (she was a farm girl at one time).
there are other names but just adkin.
like when i moved to another state a mf didnt know what a dove was (20) or H (dips here). strange to me but i am that stranger. lol

are ya asking about maeng da (a more understood name) or kratom? cause the wife never heard of kratom but def knows maeng da (she was a farm girl at one time).
like when i moved to another state a mf didnt know what a dove was (20) or H (dips here). strange to me but i am that stranger. lol
Err….

Just for future reference for for people viewing this thread , visit the Din Daeng market in Bangkok and its readily available for 400 baht a kilo (($11), which is the amount pictured

Now i just gotta figure a way to compact it enough to boof it 🤣🤣 maybe ill go get fisted today to make some room 😬

Those look tasty.
Have ya tried any?
I tried one just to see what they taste like and it’s bitter as fuck ,I fucked my ankle up my first day here so I gotta do the morphine and codeine so I can get around and I did some this morning before venturing outside but tomorrow morning I’ll be able to judge them better without nothing in my system

Your wife actually harvested these fresh in Thailand? Interesting, please eleborate if so.

My preferred kinds you already know, the more sedating strains, Red Borneo and Green Malay were all dried micronized powder. But both ime are way more stimmy then a regular opoid.

Oh wow, I want some of these fresh leaves! Ordered powder and they were out of stock so I'm left out alone with sobriety at the moment. Look tasty these leaves!

Imo is any Kratom a bit stimulating, just with the more potent strains the sedation overpowers this.

Your wife actually harvested these fresh in Thailand?
When she was young she was sent out to pick some leaves if there was an illness, pain or other ailment in the household.
The gramdmother would go out and pick a leaf and chew on it for a while then spit the leftovers out.
They had two trees that were given to them when they settled on a plot of land for good luck and medicine when needed. AFAIK and as I understand these two were plenty to help with illnesses and such for many years.
Her father had a sroke and was down for a while. From what I understand a reduced "tea" made of simmered down (reducrion) satchel (chesses cloth type material) of a handfull of pounded leaves helped bring him back to his feet.
There were no doctors and such in the area so they always fell back on this herb or others that were sourced locally.
They did not abuse the plant and it served them well when needed.

Also:
The leaves turn red as they mature is what I understand. Start out small and mostly without color, go to green when maturuing and red when ripe and full.
IDK from personal experience but just what I am told from first hand source of knowledge.

Also:
The leaves turn red as they mature is what I understand. Start out small and mostly without color, go to green when maturuing and red when ripe and full.
IDK from personal experience but just what I am told from first hand source of knowledge.
YesI realize that there’s differences but with what i bought i tried one leave this morning without taking any other meds and it settled my gut so i chewed two more 30 minutes apart and i feel nice and chill without and speedyness,kinda like a couple valuims ,beer and a joint ,its exactly what i was hoping for no withdrawal symptoms without taking any prescription meds and no foot pain, 👍im gonna make tea with three leaves tonight for tomorrow, the only question is how long the effects are gonna last today , powder kratom usually last me 4-6 hrs ,….

Edit,, the effects of leaves is 6-8hrs which is better than powder which usually last 6 hrs tops

Last edited: