• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom leaves effective ?

Here the police can piss test you on the spot
Kratom (maeng da)?
never heard of it kratom making one "stand out" in such a way as to become bait if you will?
anyway,
just blend in and do your do... maeng day may give a lighter and brighter outlook for you... it did form me, quite. Does for many others for centuries menial. YMMV
too much will make ya sickly... as with any substance there is a bit to be said of dosage. just opinions. keep it low to start (one leaf). im excited no lie. i wanna know cause i want fresh leaves
ahhh one day....gotdammit. :rofl:
best

man if u in thailand go get some from the tress they are not so hard to distinguish. some farms are protected be safe.
but do the research and make your way with basket in hand.
think i wouldnt
shit
and it is made mostly un prosecutable ;)
fuck online bs get it, bro.
you inda gold mine and blinded by the light.
one

Yeah it took me a minute to realize he was bumbling around Thailand looking for legal highs.
Well i dont drink and i dont pay for pussy so what else is druggie to do

Bumbling 🤣🤣, i went to cambodia and picked up a few hundred 20mg morphine capsules stuffed up my ass thru customs , if thats bumbling then yes im bumbling 😬

I followed this guys directions to a machine located between two train stations that he mentioned but couldn’t find it and asked every english speaking guy i seen and nobody had a clue, even the weed dispensary i went too,,

Last edited:
man if u in thailand go get some from the tress they are not so hard to distinguish. some farms are protected be safe.
but do the research and make your way with basket in hand.
think i wouldnt
shit
and it is made mostly un prosecutable ;)
fuck online bs get it, bro.
you inda gold mine and blinded by the light.
one
I hate that song

What’s tress,google says it’s hair locks ?

Last edited:
Well i dont drink and i dont pay for pussy so what else is druggie to do

Bumbling 🤣🤣, i went to cambodia and picked up a few hundred 20mg morphine capsules stuffed up my ass thru customs , if thats bumbling then yes im bumbling 😬

I followed this guys directions to a machine located between two train stations that he mentioned but couldn’t find it and asked every english speaking guy i seen and nobody had a clue

I would for sure end up in a Thai prison or die if I went to Thailand or Cambodia. I went to Medellin, Colombia and I was in the red light district snorting yay within an HR of getting off the plain. By the end of the week I was ducking out the back of a discotech, running down an alley and through a parking garage in a paranoid frenzy to get away from federales, who had made their appearance all too known since I had seen an American GI I had met there being wheeled out on a stretcher from one of the 1hr rent rooms in the red light district a few days before.

They sold me morphine at the pharmacy one day but I mostly had to settle for Vicodin, codeine and Lyrica which were pretty easy to get at pharmacy's there.

Being a drug addict kinda ruined my vacation. It was just me doing drugs in an other country. I mean I did other stuff but I almost wish that I hadn't realized the redlight district was one block away from my hotel.

I might go back soon... For the 3rd time. Won't being doing drugs this time.

Have fun!! Be safe brother...

Last edited:
I would for sure end up in a Thai prison or die if I went to Thailand or Cambodia. I went to Medellin, Colombia and I was in the red light district snorting yay within an HR of getting off the plain. By the end of the week I was ducking out the back of a discotech, running down an alley and through a parking garage in a paranoid frenzy to get away from federales, who had made their appearance all too known since I had seen an American GI I had met there being wheeled out on a stretcher from one of the 1hr rent rooms in the red light district a few days before.

They sold me morphine at the pharmacy one day but I mostly had to settle for Vicodin, codeine and Lyrica which were pretty easy to get at pharmacy's there.

Being a drug addict kinda ruined my vacation. It was just me doing drugs in an other country. I mean I did other stuff but I almost wish that I hadn't realized the redlight district was one block away from my hotel.

I might go back soon... For the 3rd time. Won't being doing drugs this time.

Have fun!! Be safe brother...
Don’t waste your time coming to Thailand for drugs cause they’re highly controlled here the only reason I went for a codeine script cause I came here with a huge chippy from my oxys and more than a few days of pod tea the week before my flight that why I ran to Cambodia the following morning when arriving here,then four days of slamming 200-250mg of morphine <<<( that amount of morphine is not even close to a cup of pod tea ),4 ounces of pod tea is what I normally make and it’s gotta have at least 500 mg +- of morphine in it..
I had a feeling locating a kratom vending machine was gonna be tough to find and it was ,I give up.
In Cambodia you can walk in a pharmacy and buy oxy,morphine capsules right over the counter but injectable morphine is doctor script only ($20) doctor fee but I didn’t want a paper trail so I stuck with over the counter shit,100 valiums ,Xanax is the price of a small Starbucks coffee in the US and is available in little shack pharmacy’s throughout phnom penh

Todays my first day with no morphine and I only took 60 mg of codeine and it held me for 4-5 hrs,this is why I went on a kratom mission this morning .

Kratom (maeng da)?
never heard of it kratom making one "stand out" in such a way as to become bait if you will?
anyway,
just blend in and do your do... maeng day may give a lighter and brighter outlook for you... it did form me, quite. Does for many others for centuries menial. YMMV
too much will make ya sickly... as with any substance there is a bit to be said of dosage. just opinions. keep it low to start (one leaf). im excited no lie. i wanna know cause i want fresh leaves
ahhh one day....gotdammit. :rofl:
best
They only have leaves here and yes I just wanna try it to while I’m here ,but I’ll find some at my next stop which is in the south ,Bangkok doesn’t have kratom plants that you can pick walking down the street🤣🤣🤣, it’s a massive concrete jungle that’s a sweat pit after 11:00 am till after sunset ,I hide in the hotels AC till night when it’s cooler then venture outside again.

Well as i remember kratom leaf tea always brings me better results than eating this powder-toss'n'wash,put in cofea or tea..so i would prefer kratom in form of dried(or better fresh) leafs.

Bangkok doesn’t have kratom plants that you can pick walking down the street
Kinda what I was getting at about research and farms. They do protect their crop so....
And you are right ya gonna have to go off the beaten path(s) and/or make some acquaintances with some rural families. Hows yer people skills?
How long ya gonna be there?
Ubon Ratchanthani was a nice place to visit but as with all surely there have been changes.
Everyone is in the know its their "medicine" so be genuine, kind and generous and it will come back to you. :drama:
<3

Kinda what I was getting at about research and farms. They do protect their crop so....
And you are right ya gonna have to go off the beaten path(s) and/or make some acquaintances with some rural families. Hows yer people skills?
How long ya gonna be there?
Ubon Ratchanthani was a nice place to visit but as with all surely there have been changes.
Everyone is in the know its their "medicine" so be genuine, kind and generous and it will come back to you. :drama:
<3
Headed to Surat Thani, 27 days total, driving back to Bangkok

Ive been here 4 x and im pretty good at communicating with peeps just by using my hands and body or resorting to Translate app, im a photographer and just motioning with the dslr and saying “ok”is a great ice braker

I was told its not difficult at all to find in the south because its native to the regein, Bangkok not so much😬

Last edited:
Don’t waste your time coming to Thailand for drugs cause they’re highly controlled here the only reason I went for a codeine script cause I came here with a huge chippy from my oxys and more than a few days of pod tea the week before my flight that why I ran to Cambodia the following morning when arriving here,then four days of slamming 200-250mg of morphine <<<( that amount of morphine is not even close to a cup of pod tea ),4 ounces of pod tea is what I normally make and it’s gotta have at least 500 mg +- of morphine in it..
I had a feeling locating a kratom vending machine was gonna be tough to find and it was ,I give up.
In Cambodia you can walk in a pharmacy and buy oxy,morphine capsules right over the counter but injectable morphine is doctor script only ($20) doctor fee but I didn’t want a paper trail so I stuck with over the counter shit,100 valiums ,Xanax is the price of a small Starbucks coffee in the US and is available in little shack pharmacy’s throughout phnom penh

Todays my first day with no morphine and I only took 60 mg of codeine and it held me for 4-5 hrs,this is why I went on a kratom mission this morning .
Yeah... I'd never go anywhere for a drug vacation. I have no problem finding any quality drug I want right here. A vacation for me would be getting away from drugs. Too bad I can't get away from myself. If I was gonna go on vacation I would want to go somewhere cold. I live in Orl, Florida so I've had enough of sweltering summer humidity. Give me Iceland or Norway.

Ouch... sorry to hear about you running out of oppies on vacay. I would have made that trip to Cambodia as well. I'm lucky that I was actually in the middle of 2 years clean from heroin for the first time in 20 years and wasn't having to chase down opiates on my trips to Colombia but I was a mess because I was going through a tough breakup at the time so I did actually partake in the women, who were absolutely stunning. It was all just an excercise in futility though because no amount of cocaine, hookers and cheap booze could mend my broken heart. I'm hoping to go back for the 3rd time but under better conditions. I'd be on methadone this time.

How many pods do you use for your 4 ounces of tea? I always wondered how much morphine my pod tea had in it when I was brewing my lovely grog 20 some odd years ago.

Last edited:
From 0.03 to 0.8percent morphine content in dry weight.Calculate

Last edited:
Yeah... I'd never go anywhere for a drug vacation. I have no problem finding any quality drug I want right here. A vacation for me would be getting away from drugs. Too bad I can't get away from myself. If I was gonna go on vacation I would want to go somewhere cold. I live in Orl, Florida so I've had enough of sweltering summer humidity. Give me Iceland or Norway.

Ouch... sorry to hear about you running out of oppies on vacay. I would have made that trip to Cambodia as well. I'm lucky that I was actually in the middle of 2 years clean from heroin for the first time in 20 years and wasn't having to chase down opiates on my trips to Colombia but I was a mess because I was going through a tough breakup at the time so I did actually partake in the women, who were absolutely stunning. It was all just an excercise in futility though because no amount of cocaine, hookers and cheap booze could mend my broken heart. I'm hoping to go back for the 3rd time but under better conditions. I'd be on methadone this time.

How many pods do you use for your 4 ounces of tea? I always wondered how much morphine my pod tea had in it when I was brewing my lovely grog 20 some odd years ago.
Totally depends on the pod size but i just keep throwing them in the same pot till its1/2 full and do the same on the next one , i bust a lb into four servings and its all by eye...

Totally depend on alcaloid content on first place.....then on pod size.Numerous accounts got much smaller pods,which were stronger,then large ones...pulverize one pod and suck the powder.must be bitter to the point of chilliness.

Last edited:
Since whether Kratom is considered "white" or "red" has to do with how it's dried (and timing of harvest), I wonder how fresh leaf would stack up.

Tending to stimulating? Or opiate like?

Will chewing /swallowing kratom leaves work like powder to ease withdrawals?,,,of is it a waste of time trying,,, powder or extract doesn’t exist here… I figure ask here first instead of wasting the money if it’s useless

Thank you
The first time I took it it where leaves. Actually shredded leaves, like little parts.

The recipe on internet was to mix with applesauce. Well that got rid of my dental pain, just had to lay down to enjoy it (nausea). But yeah the leaves work. You could might as well brew a tea from them.

Well you see how various could be.That's mean almost nothin'-300mcg to 8mg in one gram pulverized pod.10g pods-from 3mg to 80mg morphine.4ounces are about 112g-so from 35 to near 900mg...very,very relatively.All depends from quality of the pod(strain),weather conditions in which flower was grown and method of preparation.If u have a medium strenght pod-that's mean you got quantity for about ten drinks......if your tolerance is not big

Well you see how various could be.That's mean almost nothin'-300mcg to 8mg in one gram pulverized pod.10g pods-from 3mg to 80mg morphine.4ounces are about 112g-so from 35 to near 900mg...very,very relatively.All depends from quality of the pod(strain),weather conditions in which flower was grown and method of preparation.If u have a medium strenght pod-that's mean you got quantity for about ten drinks......if your tolerance is not big
Wow so my guess was totally possible i was thinking in the 500 mg range just from how i felt from bangin 200-250mg in a short period of time, pharmacy stuff never had me nodding at all compared to the pod tea which has me nodding all day,the the pod tea put my tolerance thru the roof….

I think your high end guess is really more realistic than mine……