• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Kratom Ceiling Dose Question

Yeah I find it mixes well with most stuff, I find that when I dose a little too much kratom and get the dizziness, some caffeine helps a lot. I usually mix some caffeine. It mixes great with other stims too and also alcohol (but not too much alcohol). Honestly if I'm on anything and then take some kratom, pretty much it always mixes well. I particularly like it with psychedelics and entactogenic stimulants.

Pretty good man. Feeling quite good. Got some coke I shipped to myself from when I was in Dallas, my buddy gave it to me. Did some throughout the evening and it seems pretty decent. I just did an acetone wash so in the morning I should be able to see how much of it was cuts and hopefully it will transform it into "really good".

Pretty good man. Feeling quite good. Got some coke I shipped to myself from when I was in Dallas, my buddy gave it to me. Did some throughout the evening and it seems pretty decent. I just did an acetone wash so in the morning I should be able to see how much of it was cuts and hopefully it will transform it into "really good".
im on LSA and DXM again

Sounds like a lovely combo. I wish DXM agreed with me because people that like it seem to really like it. And I love mixing a disso with a psychedelic. Of course I have other dissos that do agree with me, like DMXE and 3-MeO-PCE.

Sounds like a lovely combo. I wish DXM agreed with me because people that like it seem to really like it. And I love mixing a disso with a psychedelic. Of course I have other dissos that do agree with me, like DMXE and 3-MeO-PCE.
it is, i feel amazing, maybe even..... amazeballz?

its like wow, were able to feel this happy? this is possible? and no hangover? YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

200w.gif

I get it online, by the kilogram. Right now I’m sitting on about 10 kilos. I take a tablespoon at a time (maybe 20 grams), every 3-4 hours. And every time I go to the bathroom it’s dark green.
It’s keeping me away from my oxy prescription so well that my next move is to fire my pain management Dr.

It sucks, but this is pretty typical. A lot of folks start their Opioid dependency on drugs that seem rather innocuous like Codeine syrup or Kratom or even that Tianeptine shit, which for the record, I am completely unfamiliar with.

Tolerance happens. The dosage is escalated and it is common for users to move from the weaker Opioids to the the stronger Opioids. The difference is not so much the drug as the potency of the drug. I believe it was Paracelcus who said "every substance is a poison, dosage is the only marker" or something to that extent. You've got your Opium, then your Morphine, then your Heroin, then your Hydromorphone, then your Carfentanil.

In essence its very linear and eady to understand.

I get it online, by the kilogram. Right now I’m sitting on about 10 kilos. I take a tablespoon at a time (maybe 20 grams), every 3-4 hours. And every time I go to the bathroom it’s dark green.
It’s keeping me away from my oxy prescription so well that my next move is to fire my pain management Dr.

A tablespoon ranges from 6-8 grams, depending on the fineness of the powder. I use teaspoons as my measurement device, and it's about 2-2.5 grams. And 3 teaspoons per tablespoon.

A tablespoon ranges from 6-8 grams, depending on the fineness of the powder. I use teaspoons as my measurement device, and it's about 2-2.5 grams. And 3 teaspoons per tablespoon.
I’m not exactly measuring.... I probably should be. But I know that mine is fluffed up a lot.

I weighed out a gram of kratom and just remembered what that looks like. I can eyeball 1 gram almost perfectly on the dot.

I weighed out a gram of kratom and just remembered what that looks like. I can eyeball 1 gram almost perfectly on the dot.
I tried the same, no luck. The difference between a teaspoon of packed Kratom and loosely fluffed Kratom is as much as double. I can tell after I spoon it into my mouth if it’s a lot or a little, and I have had some shipments that were clearly stronger than others. Basically I’m guessing because I’m too lazy to measure it out.

I tried the same, no luck. The difference between a teaspoon of packed Kratom and loosely fluffed Kratom is as much as double. I can tell after I spoon it into my mouth if it’s a lot or a little, and I have had some shipments that were clearly stronger than others. Basically I’m guessing because I’m too lazy to measure it out.
Huh. Ive never noticed any major density/weight difference in any kratom. Never thought about it or checked, though. Interesting

It’s exactly like cooking in the kitchen. Every major Chef will tell you that you should really measure out things like flower by weight because there’s no good way to measure by volume (because of how tightly packed it can be). If the Kratom is fluffed up it’s like an old pillow. It’s easy to get a double dose and not even know it until you’re puking.
I have been surprised by that several times

I had not used my prescription for oxycodone in 4 months. I take about 5 grams of Kratom several times per day and I have been doing that for a couple of years.
Long story short...... I tried using my oxy a couple of days ago and nothing. 90mg of oxy after 4 months of abstinence and I basically felt zero effects. My Kratom use has left me almost completely immune to all of oxycodone’s effects.

That green crap really did save me from a lifetime of dependence on prescription opiates. But it seems to have also stolen any hope of relief if I ever really need my pills.