• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom Kratom Ceiling Dose Question

I cannot take large doses prefer around five but I always use rough measurements by varying spoons not measuring spoons dining spoons or else I will vomit I do think I experience side effects that make me get tired of it quick I guess ideally you want to not use it daily or take a couple days off to flush out before it sneaks up on you and you are the guy in front of me buying the kilo bag lol I got a one ounce sack. Hey to each their own man no offense no harm no foul it is a leaf just don't die on it!
4oz of headshop kratom or 4oz of quality kratom? Do you regularly use extracts or concentrates?
I just had around that from a local headshop hit like it should

I mean 4 grams.

Last edited:
I had not used my prescription for oxycodone in 4 months. I take about 5 grams of Kratom several times per day and I have been doing that for a couple of years.
Long story short...... I tried using my oxy a couple of days ago and nothing. 90mg of oxy after 4 months of abstinence and I basically felt zero effects. My Kratom use has left me almost completely immune to all of oxycodone’s effects.

That green crap really did save me from a lifetime of dependence on prescription opiates. But it seems to have also stolen any hope of relief if I ever really need my pills.
Whoa awesome to see