• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom: Borneo vs Bali, red vs green

Try just going to <snip> and searching for "Kratom".
Signing up worked :) Now I can find the products.

I get my stuff from gaiana.nl, 1kg for 100 euros. A lot cheaper, and since I can feel the effects of half a teaspoon, I guess their kratom is quite potent as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sneaky, Sneaky. Log in worked here too. Nice.. Probably have the DEA to thank for having to log in to see the good stuff..

Not getting any returns on any Kratom products here either and the Mods will shut it down soon anyways.

You have to register before you can search for Kratom products since it is banned in several states right now including Alabama, Indiana, Vermont, Wisconsin, Arkansas, And Tennessee.

Glad to help you guys out. Though it is not the SAME as true opiates, it is definitely a better alternative.

I'll give it a try, but...

USPS Express Intl $59.95
Add $64.05 more to your cart to receive free shipping!

So I might as well get something extra :D

And I literally payed like $10 for shipping and got it THE NEXT DAY.

And I literally payed like $10 for shipping and got it THE NEXT DAY.
To my country only the 60 dollar option and free shipping doesn't work either. Would have tried it, but this is a bit too much.

Maybe when my supply runs out and I can bulk order. Thanks either way for your recommendation.

To my country only the 60 dollar option and free shipping doesn't work either. Would have tried it, but this is a bit too much.

Maybe when my supply runs out and I can bulk order. Thanks either way for your recommendation.

No problem, man. Just glad to help out. I just want you to try it and and back to me and tell me your results.

C'mon guys. Sourcing is against the site rules. I just had to edit and unapprove a bunch of posts. Anymore sourcing discussions will lead to infractions.

C'mon guys. Sourcing is against the site rules. I just had to edit and unapprove a bunch of posts. Anymore sourcing discussions will lead to infractions.

I apologize if I did anything wrong. Can you be more specific so I will know in the future?

Yes, discussing vendors is against the rules. Click the link in my signature that says "OD guidelines" and you can see all the forum rules.