• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Kratom analysis for fun and profit

^ the UEI in question is not just enhanced leaf ( extract put back on the ground leaf), there is much speculation to some semi-synthetic opiod present, psuedo-indoxyl or something. There is a discussion about it in the Kratom megathread between captian Kratom and Hamilton, if u want more info.

I used to have a batch of WVMD that was so uniquely potent and addictive I was nearly convinced there was *something* added.

I'm also a fan of red vein Kalimantan. I recently got some of the red horned maeng da (same vendor) and I'm not a big fan. I find it weak in comparison to the red kali, it doesn't provide much of any opioid effects but it is a great energizing strain that has decent legs and it has a pretty fast come up. The very first strain I tried was red horn from a different vendor and I remember it giving me good opioid effects and I was even able to sleep on it, this one overpowers ,weed, antihistamines, alcohol and even a small dose of temazepam.

I definitely know what you mean. An old vendor of mine didn't come through with the best Horn, it definitely was not what I had once before, he told me it is because of season change, which is possible of course I guess. But I strictly stick to one certain vendor now when it comes to Horn Kratom, I had no idea it was a MD but then finding out by reading online it totally made sense, it was a HARD HITTER, opiod like with stimulation. Just gotta find the right batch I suppose.

In what way, was it stimulating like normal, or just opioidy?

It was way more like oxycodone than any other kratom I've had. It also is the strain that made me to go from using one dose of kratom every couple of days to twice daily...