• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Kratom Addiction/ Need Help After Withdrawals Are Over

I would say continue on your regular meds, if you drop your dose improperly on the Klonapin you could also be experiencing withdrawal from that. Check out Benzo Buddies online. That will give you the real deal on that med. The only way to go is a very slow taper on the benzo. I know how you feel with being a parent. When I battled K withdrawal two years ago my daughter was 7 and I felt like I was letting the whole family down. You don't want to lose precious time with your kids, I pushed as hard as I could to be active, coaching her soccer, etc. Once you decide on what method you are going to go with, taper or c/t, you will get your freedom from this tree and be the best mom ever. Have you upped your dose of kratom? you need to stabilize yourself and then make a game plan, just jumping in unprepared is not the way to go.

I am on day 3 of stopping pain meds, I feel like s^%% but I have stayed busy. I just got up from the beach with my now 9y/o daughter and now she wants me to go to the pool. I feel like just laying in bed stressing over nothing, anxiety and depression have been bad, but I'm heading to the pool. We have to sometimes just push through! Keep me posted

Hi Rex! You can do it. Opiates suck. I've found distractions work best for me, so try and hang with your little girl as much as possible. Definitely push through

Notigvinup, I know I am a little late here, but I wanted to add that taking adderall didn't work for me. All it did was make the anxiety worse. Do let us know how you are doing.

I have 50 days free today. Still can't believe it. Still having trouble with sleep, but still, 5 hours is better than none I suppose. My memory is terrible. Don't know if it's the PAWS or daily lack of good sleep continuously wearing on me. Having lingering depression issues, but hard to determine if the depression was there first. Counseling helps. I just work full time, go to school part time, and take care of my ferrets. I kind of feel like, is this all there is? I have moments and glimpses of joy, and there are days I don't think of kratom at all. But generally my life feels kind of stagnant right now. I know if I just hold on and get through it, things HAVE to get better. I am considering trying NA again, even though I hate it. Also been praying a lot and considering trying church again.

I'm also going through a lot not counting quitting kratom. I have been dealing with a painful abscess I've had for months now. Went to the ER yesterday, all they gave me was antibiotics. Kind of grateful they didn't give me narcotics. But when the pain was quite horrific this morning, I had thoughts MANY times of going to the kava bar and getting some kratom. But I remembered that this is how it always happens with me. I get free of opiates for X amount of time and then some pain issue pops up and I'm back taking it every day for months on end. So I asked myself if going through withdrawal again was worth getting some temporary relief, and the answer was NO! The really annoying thing is that exercise is SO helpful, for depression, PAWS, and sleep, but I can't right now b/c of the abscess, it hurts too much. AGH!

It's like when it rains it pours. My dad was in ICU, he's very sick. My car was having issues and I am so broke it's ridiculous, so that was scary. Bill collectors keep calling. Etc.

But on a positive note.. 50 DAYS! It truly is a miracle.

Thank you Rex12. Sorry I didn't see this till today.Hope you are alright still. I have been up, down, all over the place with my Kratom doses. We have a very sick cat, feline aids and leukemia so of course I needed more K to numb my sadness.
I keep going back and forth in my head on ways to do this.
Honestly, I don't think I can do it without professional help. I hate feeling like such a wimp, but I just can't do it.
I am staying steady on my regular small doses of klonapin. 0.5 twice a day, no more no less.
Yeah, letting the whole family down is where i am about at right now.

Hi Rex! You can do it. Opiates suck. I've found distractions work best for me, so try and hang with your little girl as much as possible. Definitely push through

Notigvinup, I know I am a little late here, but I wanted to add that taking adderall didn't work for me. All it did was make the anxiety worse. Do let us know how you are doing.

I have 50 days free today. Still can't believe it. Still having trouble with sleep, but still, 5 hours is better than none I suppose. My memory is terrible. Don't know if it's the PAWS or daily lack of good sleep continuously wearing on me. Having lingering depression issues, but hard to determine if the depression was there first. Counseling helps. I just work full time, go to school part time, and take care of my ferrets. I kind of feel like, is this all there is? I have moments and glimpses of joy, and there are days I don't think of kratom at all. But generally my life feels kind of stagnant right now. I know if I just hold on and get through it, things HAVE to get better. I am considering trying NA again, even though I hate it. Also been praying a lot and considering trying church again.

I'm also going through a lot not counting quitting kratom. I have been dealing with a painful abscess I've had for months now. Went to the ER yesterday, all they gave me was antibiotics. Kind of grateful they didn't give me narcotics. But when the pain was quite horrific this morning, I had thoughts MANY times of going to the kava bar and getting some kratom. But I remembered that this is how it always happens with me. I get free of opiates for X amount of time and then some pain issue pops up and I'm back taking it every day for months on end. So I asked myself if going through withdrawal again was worth getting some temporary relief, and the answer was NO! The really annoying thing is that exercise is SO helpful, for depression, PAWS, and sleep, but I can't right now b/c of the abscess, it hurts too much. AGH!

It's like when it rains it pours. My dad was in ICU, he's very sick. My car was having issues and I am so broke it's ridiculous, so that was scary. Bill collectors keep calling. Etc.

But on a positive note.. 50 DAYS! It truly is a miracle.

Congrats on 50 days!!!!
Yes, when it rains it pours. Sick, dieing cat over here. My little boys cat.My husband tore his meniscus (sp?) in his knee. Medical bills, ugggg I could go on and on.
Keep it up, YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!
Thanks for the adderall tip.

Great job ScreamPhoenix! You are probably on day 54 now. For me the two month mark is when things greatly improved and your right there! It is very true how life continues on regardless of our personal battles. I have a mess of stuff going on in my life, it was there while I was on the pain meds but didn't seem to matter much. Now that I am on day 10 of my withdrawal I seem to be obsessing over the negatives. I have a lot to be thankful for so each time I catch myself thinking about bad stuff I stop myself and focus on the good. Much easier said then done but we can choose what to think about. Each time your difficulties come down on you remind yourself your free from one of the most addictive, life controlling substances in the "natural" world!

Notgivinup, hate to hear about your cat and husband. It sounds as though you are stabilized more so then last week. I hope you are feeling better! Try and monitor and or weigh your intake. Figure out exactly how many grams a day you need to feel normal and then slowly taper. Trust me you are no wimp, this stuff is for real. I would be in a AA meetings trying to tell them my life was a wreck from kratom withdrawal. Nobody heard of it and then I would try and explain and they looked at me like I was a lunatic. At some point there is going to be an outbreak of people suffering from this if not already. Now you are in the know and you can handle this! Monitor your intake like the klonapin, treat it the same way. I think you may find if you taper nice and slow, this will be very manageable. Seeking professional help may not be necessary but it would be a good idea to start researching a good detox doctor that is willing to help you if things to get rough. From reading your posts I can tell your a great mother! I only "felt" as though I was letting my family down amidst my kratom withdrawal when in reality I was bringing us together. I will check-in on this thread every so often so if you need anything let me know!

Great job ScreamPhoenix! You are probably on day 54 now. For me the two month mark is when things greatly improved and your right there! It is very true how life continues on regardless of our personal battles. I have a mess of stuff going on in my life, it was there while I was on the pain meds but didn't seem to matter much. Now that I am on day 10 of my withdrawal I seem to be obsessing over the negatives. I have a lot to be thankful for so each time I catch myself thinking about bad stuff I stop myself and focus on the good. Much easier said then done but we can choose what to think about. Each time your difficulties come down on you remind yourself your free from one of the most addictive, life controlling substances in the "natural" world!

Notgivinup, hate to hear about your cat and husband. It sounds as though you are stabilized more so then last week. I hope you are feeling better! Try and monitor and or weigh your intake. Figure out exactly how many grams a day you need to feel normal and then slowly taper. Trust me you are no wimp, this stuff is for real. I would be in a AA meetings trying to tell them my life was a wreck from kratom withdrawal. Nobody heard of it and then I would try and explain and they looked at me like I was a lunatic. At some point there is going to be an outbreak of people suffering from this if not already. Now you are in the know and you can handle this! Monitor your intake like the klonapin, treat it the same way. I think you may find if you taper nice and slow, this will be very manageable. Seeking professional help may not be necessary but it would be a good idea to start researching a good detox doctor that is willing to help you if things to get rough. From reading your posts I can tell your a great mother! I only "felt" as though I was letting my family down amidst my kratom withdrawal when in reality I was bringing us together. I will check-in on this thread every so often so if you need anything let me know!

Thank you Rex. It almost seems like the depression and unbearable-ness of life is the hardest part of quitting kratom (or any drug) and that's the part that lasts the longest. The physical side pales in comparison. I really hate this insomnia stuff. I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night, and of course had to work today. I can't see straight. I'd just go to bed but my ferrets are still awake running around.

And yes, I am now on day 56. Interestingly, things started picking up for me on Saturday, day 51. I went to counseling, and my counselor made me laugh, like really laugh HARD, in a way I haven't in a long time, and it just went on from there. Even when I am alone, when I think of something funny, I laugh so hard. This may not seem like a big deal, but for a very long time I was doing the "fake laugh" thing. I knew that something was supposed to be funny so I'd fake it around people, but it wasn't real. Now I'm genuinely laughing a lot, and it's great. Things may be better for me because of where I'm at in my "cycle", but whatever, I'll take it.

How goes your detox? Feeling any better?

Hi ScreamPhoenix, My detox is going well, tomorrow will be two weeks. I have been having trouble sleeping and depression/anxiety stuff. I thought I would be doing much better but I think after you go through a serious withdrawal like with the kratom, I must be more susceptible to opiates. I was on heavy doses of pain meds but only for two months. I was thinking after a week or so I would be good but symptoms seem to keep lingering on. Just like you I know things can only get better from here on out. You have to be very proud of yourself for beating kratom and be prepared for things to get a lot better for you in your 3rd month off. For me kratom withdrawal was a life changer and getting off pain meds pails in comparison as far as ease of withdrawal. This thread has definitely saved me from serious pain because I actually ordered 8 ounces of kratom while I was on the pain meds, I don't know what I was thinking. Luckily my wife shipped the unopened box back to the vendor. I know if I kept it in the house I would have given in because the lingering depression and unbearable-ness of life is what is most difficult for me as well.

Keep up the good work and never go back! Your sleep should be greatly improving very soon, once I crossed the two month mark my sleep improved dramatically!

I have been reading the site for a year, and am thankful for these stories. It's good to know that we are not alone. I've been using for a year, and 30 grams a day (2x15g) for the last 5 months. I started using to stay away from pills and because it was cheaper then pills. It helped my daily pain, depression, and anxiety to a degree.

I quit 5 days ago. What helped me quit was getting a bad batch that made me terribly ill. It must have been contaminated because it gave me flu like symptoms right away, 3 times in a row. So I just went cold turkey, tapering is tough for me. I was planning on quitting anyway for my own well being. I've been through Opiate withdraw and this Kratom withdraw is definitely comparable. I think Kratom has an antidepressant quality to it that your withdrawing from as well, making you sad until your brain adjusts. Almost like what I've read about Tramadol.

I can man up and deal with the awful physical part, but things like watching shows or a movie I enjoy, don't even appeal to me without the Kratom right now. That's the hard part, being bored and depressed where I don't even want do anything enjoyable or productive. I already almost ordered more Kratom but the fact that there isn't any quality control and how hard it must be on my body is keeping me away. I thought about using Tramadol as an anti depressant, but the terrible stories and knowledge that it's just trading addictions will keep me away I hope.

It's a great plant to help people get off harder drugs, but challenging in it's own right to quit if you really enjoy the high. I think it's appalling the medical community hasn't properly studied the benefits it gives, but also the possible risks or side affects it presents. It's like we're all test subjects and all we have is message boards to compare too.

I hope everyone is doing well and am sure in time we will get back to enjoying all the great things about life.

Well, I'm wide awake at this hour and experiencing kratom withdrawals for the second time in my life, so I figured I would share what I have learned. First of all, one of the things I've found interesting about kratom is the fact that it is both a stimulant and a sedative. From what I've read it is a stimulant ant lower doses and a sedative (or more opiate like) at higher doses. I had a friend take it in the morning as a pick-me-up, but I've always been a fiend for opiates so I stuck with the higher doses, usually popping 12 caps 2-3 times per day. IMO, tapering doesn't work well with kratom because it would be like taking a stimulant while withdrawing from opiates. That would be just plain dumb. My arms and legs are restless enough without taking a stimulant such as a low dose of kratom. So, both times I quit cold turkey and both times it sucked.

I honestly think it is worse than WD from hardcore opiates. I was addicted to IV dilaudid, dosing up to 12mg per shot. The WD's sucked, curled up fetal position vomiting and shitting. However, once they went away they were gone, and it only lasted a few days. With kratom there is a "discontinuation syndrome" that persists after the physical withdrawals are over. I've often heard that quitting smoking was one of the most difficult things to do, and I never understood that until trying to kick kratom. The symptoms aren't severe, but they just never....fucking....go...away....I haven't slept in days.

I do think kratom could be taken for extended periods. I mean, I did. It was so much better than the AD I was on (paxil, which has it's own WD story). Kratom blunted any anxiety and depression I had but didn't keep me from being productive. I felt normal. I slept great. Now upon quitting I'm an insomniac worse than I've ever been, can't stop crying, and feel completely awful. It just doesn't seem to go away. Loperamide does work to keep the physical symptoms at bay for the most part, though tonight for some reason my usual dose of that didn't help with sleep. I have heard of people actually getting "addicted" to loperamide, which I would think would be more of a psychological thing. I don't want to get high. I'm not looking for the high of kratom or any kind of effect, I just don't want to feel the pain or sleeplessness that I do. I want to take some kratom to feel normal, but more than anything I don't want to have to take a bunch of pills every day. So, I guess I'll give my two cents:

Going cold turkey or tapering is probably a psychological call. I can't taper. If I have something that makes me feel good I'm going to take enough to make me feel good. More than that, with kratom there is the physical effect mentioned above that could make tapering problematic. That is just a theory on my part though.

Loperamide is a mu-opioid receptor agonist, and as such will help with withdrawals from kratom (and of course kratom is often used to help WD from other, harder opioids, ironically). I do think that it is impossible to eliminate WD's altogether. At some point you'll have to "pay the piper" so to speak.

Kratom is probably worse for the psychological discontinuation syndrome than it is for the physical symptoms of WD. I never found kratom to be any more intoxicating than coffee or nicotine, only it acts in the opposite way. I used to often tell people that kratom could be like drinking coffee on opposite day. It would take the edge off, and some days I'd get a little euphoric from it, but it was always very mild. It certainly doesn't seem like something that would cause so much trouble to quit, but like I said it isn't very severe it just doesn't seem to go away. The body is good at adapting though, so I just want to stick with it and get away from having to take anything to keep functioning.

Anyone with kratom experience? Coming off kratom?

I am wondering about tapering off kratom and kratom withdrawal as I just recently started to use kratom. A few years ago I went through some pretty bad withdrawals after a four month long opium habit. That sucked. Well, about a month ago I started messing with opiates again. I took about four 15mg oxycontin pills over about a day and a half and I did this twice, each time about a week apart. Last week I took about five 5mg percocet pills then another two a couple of days later (last Friday). Well I started to go into pretty bad opiate withdrawals last Monday, which I was not prepared for because I thought I had spaced my use out adequately enough, but I guess I build opiate dependence very quickly. I was afraid I was going to have to revisit my experience with opium withdrawal and was not excited. I had heard about kratom for opiate withdrawal and ended up getting 32g of crushed leaf maeng da kratom. Monday night I took 4.8g and it made me feel a ton better. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I took 3.2g twice a day and I felt little to no withdrawals from the opiates. Yesterday I took 3.2g in the morning as I had to go to work and then 1.6g at night to get to sleep. Today I felt crappy and anxious in the morning so I took another 1.6g and I plan to only take .8g tonight to sleep. I have a few questions. Should I continue to taper along until I'm below .8g? I have about 6.4g of kratom left. Also, what should I expect from kratom withdrawals from this period of usage and how do I deal with the symptoms? The only drugs that I have that I think could possibly help are Imodium and Klonopin. Any thoughts on what to do next? Should I just man up and nix the Kratom? Thanks a ton!

^Thanks trip for that link.
I'm actually going to merge these two threads since they address essentially the exact same topic!

~ Vaya

Hi all,

Former Kratom user here .... and I really have to thank podsnomo and ScreamPhoenix - not to mention many others in this thread - for helping me get off of it. And I'm still I started taking it 10 years ago. I only took it on and off so it was never a habit. It became a habit back in 2007 and I boiled and drank tea several times a day along with some extracts from time to time. My wife and I were both doing it for 3 years and quit cold turkey in 2010. RLS for 3 or 4 days ... and all the other mental stuff. I think that we jumped straight to bud then ... so there was no lapse in self medicating. I quit drinking back in `88 after a couple of DUIs so I am no stranger to addictions. But it wasn't until 2012 that I went back to Kratom .... and it was then that I really realized that I am an addict. I was taking nothing but extracts and doing it secretively. Was so locked in and had to have it to function that it was scary. The mental aspect of it was killing me. I was living this life of an impostor.My wife had no idea I was doing it. I spent a good 10k on that crap in 2012. January 1st of 2013 I quit cold turkey from straight extracts and continued to go to work in a very highly technical job. It wasn't easy and I was hurting for a week but stuck to my guns. So then in March I relapsed and got hooked again. This time I only took leaf in tablets as I was terrified of the extracts. I was doing up to 30 grams in a day. I was also hating myself for getting hooked again. I was mostly depressed and medicating with K and weed up until the 1st of Oct. I had a business trip that would take me far away from home and would be the perfect time to break the cycle. I was jonesing bad on a 3.5 hour flight stuck with a window seat. I took my licks over the next 4 days and nights..... but stuck to my guns. I hit my knees in my hotel room and told God that I needed his help and strength to break this. When I got back into town I had some trigger and slipped once and took like 7 grams of leaf. I actually didn't care for how I was feeling. I flushed the rest. It has now been a week clean from it. I know that it will take some time for my mental faculties to come back. But I am determined to beat this thing. The mental aspects of it are the worst for me. My wife actually found out that I had been on it for the past 5 months ... and was pissed and rightfully so. I hope that this thread could get going again ... as I truly care about those of you that are struggling. I have come to grips that I am an addict and really want to get back to that place of serenity. I've been there before ... I remember being happy. As podsnomo once said something to the effect of facing the world head on. That's what I want.

I love you all

Hi all. I wanted to see how everyone was doing. It seems like this thread dies off then comes back, etc.

Going In Circles, I think you're gonna be OK. Flushing it was the right thing. I did the same, though I regretted it later when I was in pain. But now I am glad I did.

I am still kratom-free, 91 days. Unfortunately I have had 3 surgeries on abscesses which sucks. I had to take pain meds- first percocet, then norco, then vicodin. Luckily I was only given 3 or 2 day supplies of the meds in the hospital (no insurance), which I stretched out to a week or a little less. It was weird- I hate percocet (I always preferred hydrocodone) but once my supply got low I was kind of sad. Each time I stop the painkillers I go through a mini withdrawal, though not like getting off the kratom. Just watery eyes, sneezing, sweating/chills. I still manage to sleep 6-7 hours at night and work and have happy moments. So it's not that bad.

It's been hard to stay away from the kratom after stopping pain meds (today is another day 1 for me, whoo hoo). I worked, and didn't have much to do tonight school-wise, and seriously considered going to the kava bar. I could see myself sitting there, chatting with everyone, enjoying the buzz and not feeling the pain from the abscesses. But, I didn't give in. I also thought about ordering some. But I played it out in my mind. Sure, it might be kind of nice temporarily. But what about a month or so from now, when I'm just taking it to not be sick, hating the brain fog, etc? It's just not worth it.

I'm just tired of being an opiate addict. I wish my medical problems would just go away so I could stay off of this stuff. I can never just stop taking any pain med/kratom. I have to take it until it's gone-I like it too much, and I wish I didn't. I was looking up kratom info and apparently there is some sort of alkaloid or something in it then helps boost the immune system. I wonder if the abscesses are coming back with a vengeance because I don't take the kratom anymore. It's probably the addict in me wanting to justify starting up again. I've been taking vitamins C & E which I read help boost the immune system. But my stomachs all jacked up. I also did like 4 rounds of antibiotics which I'm sure didn't help things. One of the antibiotics can cause GI problems which can be deadly, so I really hope that's not it. Probably just being paranoid.

Anyway, sorry I'm all over the place, I just don't have many people to "vent" to about this stuff. Although these times are hard, in general I am pretty happy, and am looking forward to the rest of my life. One day at a time.. We will all get through this. We just have to be strong. Soak with epsom salts, take Benadryl, exercise, watch funny movies, listen to your favorite music that puts you in a good mood. Life is painful AND beautiful. Get out there and live it!

^^^ Scream, try giving up gluten. I started eating gluten-free bread 3 weeks ago and all my body-aches have disappeared. Try it, you never know if it'll work for you too.

A book called "Wheat Belly" is also worth a read: http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/

51rRYj2XAqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

ScreamPhoenix,

Congratulations on hanging strong for 3 months. That is how long I went at the beginning of the year. The K was calling my name .... I cratered and just like it always does, tolerance goes up, the habit is on .... and I took it to function. I felt really anal throughout the day without dosing. I am still going strong. I have a fear of the stuff like never before. I know how easy it is to get locked back in. Then I start hating myself, rinse and repeat.

I too am just tired of being controlled by a substance. Opiates have always been my DOC ... but thank God I never took anything stronger than pain pills. I've never been able to not finish a script... even though I didn't need to.

This thread is virtually timeless. As I was going through my Kratom withdrawal, I found this thread. What happened last year in this thread felt current to me as I was coming back to it every chance I could. It provided support to me and still does. I felt like I came to know people here .... and really pulling for them ... and you! I felt sad to see that several appear to be gone, including podsnomo.... and Nancy.

I hope that you remain strong and take it day to day and stay clean. I also hope that your medical problems go away.

You are loved.

Hi all,

Glad to see this thread is still active. I'm kind of afraid to go back and see how long ago it was that I was posting about quitting kratom. I was the guy with the good advice for everyone else who never could quite get it together. A year or two ago I went on a loooong taper down from an insane amount of poppy pods each day. Then, the day I jumped from just one gram of pods/day, I used some kratom. Ahhhh, the relief. Fast forward a few months and I was totally hooked, taking it to not be sick. Riding that roller coaster.

I had some clean time here and there. A week here, a month there, 2 weeks... Probably 60 days max. Then I got hooked on the kratom daily again. I was buying it from a store. They got in 150g bags for a decent price. A little more costly than online, but much stronger, which I know is not the norm.

Anyway, I relapsed on everything. I'm an alcoholic too, so when my relapse started I was just getting drunk every night and taking kratom every day. Then one day I get a package. What's this? I had ordered poppy pods while in a blackout. There they were. A whole pound. Now I've reordered twice. Today though, I'm using kratom to get through. I live in KY where they have this new law, KASPER. Well, what it means is that randomly I have to pee in a cup when I go to get refills for my anxiety and sleep meds, which are controlled substances. They test to make sure you're taking what you are prescribed and nothing else. If the doc finds another drug in your system he has to drop you and send you to a drug treatment program.

So, it'll be 53 hours from my last pods dose when I go to the doc tomorrow. I'm going to do the whole drink a ton of water to dilute/flush, and take a B complex vitamin to color my urine so it's not obvious that I drank a gallon or two of water that day.

I want to get free for good, but it's been such a long road. And I had some pretty good recovery going a couple times. Right now I'm faced with telling my family everything. My girlfriend decided that we ought not spend any more time together until I tell them. She thinks they can help me. I don't know maybe they can.

But right now I'm in my mid 30s, working part time, student loan debt is mountainous, stuck back in drinking every night, using opiates, smoking cigs, calling into work sometimes so I can sit at home and escape, watching TV and playing video games. I feel like a totally worthless piece of s%^$. But intellectually I know I'm not. I have a doctorate. I am an excellent teacher and musician. When I'm clean I'm a great boyfriend. Hell, I was great boyfriend for 2 years, one year on pods, and the second on kratom.

But now it's like I'm at the bottom of the deepest pit ever. I don't know how to get out. I'm hoping and praying something happens. Maybe I need to piss dirty tomorrow and be sent away and locked down and removed from all my addictions. I don't know. This sucks.

Congrats to those on hear with good clean time! And hang in there for those of us still struggling. I know from experience that even when it seems hopeless, it never really is.

And one other thing. YOU are not depressed. YOU are not anxious. YOU are not crazy. You are having and EXPERIENCE of depression/anxiety/insanity. The real you remains.

Love to all,
pods

podsnomo,

Don't beat up yourself man. As you've said frequently - it's part of the journey. You'll get there. The inspiration that you've had on me with your wise words are one of the biggest reasons that I am clean today. Get to the core of what is keeping you self-medicating.... it's the only way out.

Last edited: