• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Knockin' boots! v. When wuz the last time you did the funky monkey?

Two months, twenty one days.... which is definitely my (post-virginity) record.

I'm in an open relationship with someone who lives on another continent so I could fuck someone else, but the thought completely puts me off like I never thought it could. I've done some naked cuddling, make outs, and light hooking up, but I haven't come in even grazing contact with any dick whatsoever since my lover has been gone.

I've never felt that way about anyone and it's insane...I have a super high sex drive and I love sex but I can't with anyone else. Jesus I'm as corny as Mitchell, South Dakota :p (I just masturbate more)

Yesterday. Had sex w and ate out etc ms.g all weekend. including lots of acts in.public places where we could get caught, which I think is hot as fuck.

Last night. And it was sober sex.. Man, fucking feels so much better when you're not strung out on dope. I could actually feel it for a change... What a concept..

Just got some brain in the stairwell of the Toronto General hospital. Now waiting for a handicapped washroom at U of T to finish up.

Just got some brain in the stairwell of the Toronto General hospital. Now waiting for a handicapped washroom at U of T to finish up.

Hot. Near the McLeod atrium? Or over on the other side near the E.R.? And UoT eh? Where you thinking about M-branes while getting brain? Or maybe phospholipid membranes?

Last edited:
Haha awesome! I've done that too. Right on the couches in McLeod by the Starbucks. I also got caught recently in the womens washroom over by the interventional radiology suite.

Yesterday. Had sex w and ate out etc ms.g all weekend. including lots of acts in.public places where we could get caught, which I think is hot as fuck.

haha This actually turns me on. I haven't done it in a loooooooooooooong time (like 3 years). Last time I did it (kinda) was when I promised my BF at the time I'd give him a BJ in the car on the ride home if he stayed awake during the movie (he always fell asleep at movies). Sure as shit he stays awake the whole time haha. So, I do what I promised while he's driving and he gets so excited he can't drive, so he pulls over on the highway and we finish it with me on top of him in the driver's seat. Not sure it counts since the windows were filled with steam and sex. haha

Before that I hadn't done anything in public since my 20s.

fuck yeah - big fan of this right here. I love fucking in public places.

I used to be really into it in high school. Mainly because we couldn't bang at our respective houses.
Most interesting was in a cemetary, soccer field, church, school, ya know?

I had sex on a subway last night around 2am with some homeless people and a chinese woman watching... :\ Good thing my date was wearing a skirt. Very convenient access.

Lol more public naughtyness. After going to a (very boring) lecture about genetic analysis techniques with ms.g, we went and banged out in a room in the medical science building on campus. She was on top and pushing her fingers into my mouth, gagging me...mmm...I like that...it's mad hot IMO.

Hmm, public naughtiness has reached epidemic proportions. ;)

The ex and I went for a walk after dinner last night in this little forest by my house that has bats. We snuck back to his car before getting sprayed with guano, climbed in the back, and he railed me until my shoulder and my, um, lady parts were both sore. If he keeps this up, he's not going to be my ex for very much longer... <3

This morning, I was playfully kissing ms.g's toes, and she got aroused, took her PJs off, and had me nom her with her ball toy thingy inside her and then we banged til she came.

Last night, I nommed her up front and around back for like 3 hours and we banged, then I nommed her more and she came hella hard.

Was really fun, and really nice. :)

Last night in a car outside a club. Pretty sure we had an audience too but.. neither of us gave a shit at the time.. Hah.