• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

klonopin questions

I’m on 1mg a day, and my doctor has reassured me multiple times that as long as I take it as prescribed, it’ll take a very long time before I’m physically dependAnt. Like, 6 months, and even so, it should be easy to come off by tapering. Though I’ve known people to become addicted within a few weeks who abuse the hell out of it. I’ve been on it for about 3 months now. Recently I doubled my dose for a week in attempts to deal with a crisis, and i had to go the following week without any. To my
surprise, I was completely fine the entire time.
1mg is not so bad, but when you start to notice it not work dont take more to compensate
Yes I understand that. I stopped doing the benzo and just taking it like 15 minutes before bed.
Thank you for your opinion.
Try to stay away from using crack altogether though, its all fun n games till you wake up the next day and get this thought " a hit would be nice rn" n then its pretty much downhill from there unfortunately

Yes I am seeing and feeling it. I get very hungry when off. I eat everything. I can sleep for about 2 days. Then do it. I can’t stop moving and I talk way to much about everything that just pops in my head

I smoke I think about 25 a month. I tried it 2 months ago. I love it. I lost a lot of weight and I’m already small
Yeah, thats always baffled the fuck out out of me, i gain weight when i do any form of coke lol

Yes I am seeing and feeling it. I get very hungry when off. I eat everything. I can sleep for about 2 days. Then do it. I can’t stop moving and I talk way to much about everything that just pops in my head
I wont lie to you yep it feels great but those hits just arent worth it, i occasionally notice however if i take some oxy( specifically oxy because to me its not near as sedating as my other opiates) im able to smoke much less and still be satisfied ( have to take it anyways but try not to use my opiates w coke) but its a genuinely nice experience when you dont feel that itch for another hit after a pretty good blast in 10min

What? Damn! Hmm, I wonder why and how
I actually tend to get hungrier while on coke and can actually eat 2-3x more than i normally would, even a few days after use its funny you mentioned the sleep, thats what hits me the hardest after i run out, the next week i sleep 12-16hrs a day, ( but i can also binge for 3-5 days at a time which probably isnt great)

I actually tend to get hungrier while on coke and can actually eat 2-3x more than i normally would, even a few days after use its funny you mentioned the sleep, thats what hits me the hardest after i run out, the next week i sleep 12-16hrs a day, ( but i can also binge for 3-5 days at a time which probably isnt great)

Wow you are the first person I heard that from eating. Pain medication I can get but I don’t cuz they make me very high strung and I am naturally I strung

Wow you are the first person I heard that from eating. Pain medication I can get but I don’t cuz they make me very high strung and I am naturally I strung
I go to pain management. I have DDD. Had surgery 2 years ago. Now I 3 more fusions. I can’t go through that again. I am getting the permanent spinal implant stimulator surgery the 20th

That being said, be careful with your use, always test a hit before you go at it unless you know your source is persistant in quality to avoid any unneccesary overdose or what have you, i only
yeah ive asked alot of coke users and i appear to be the only one that can eat more/ doesnt lose appetite while using and all the research in the world i cant find out why, same with amphetamines i guess i react different to stims than some

I go to pain management. I have DDD. Had surgery 2 years ago. Now I 3 more fusions. I can’t go through that again. I am getting the permanent spinal implant stimulator surgery the 20th
Ouch, ive got a bad case of scoliosis, cant stand up straight without opiates lol but oddly, coke kills more pain for me than 2-300mg of morphine, infact on binges ill end up not taking my meds and not noticing till someone points out that im sorta irritable as im never that type of person which usually means my opiate withdrawal is hitting me but i never notice when im alone
But i cant risk surgery, the risks outweigh pretty much everything positive

Ouch, ive got a bad case of scoliosis, cant stand up straight without opiates lol but oddly, coke kills more pain for me than 2-300mg of morphine, infact on binges ill end up not taking my meds and not noticing till someone points out that im sorta irritable as im never that type of person which usually means my opiate withdrawal is hitting me but i never notice when im alone
But i cant risk surgery, the risks outweigh pretty much everything positive
I won’t do pain medication with it. I would be flying off the walls. Lol.

My friend who does it with me. After a couple of hits. They are big ones. He start’s crawling on the floors and carpet. Is that normal on that stuff?

I won’t do pain medication with it. I would be flying off the walls. Lol.

My friend who does it with me. After a couple of hits. They are big ones. He start’s crawling on the floors and carpet. Is that normal on that stuff?
Ugh i LOLd but only if hes looking for somthing that may hav'dropped' but only real fiends do that lool, but if hes just doing that?? I mean ive taken HITS and the most ive done was stare thoughtlessly into oblivion only to snap out of it after a few min n wonder where the hell my mind went

Anyone that reads this mini convo will probably be thinking twice about smoking coke LOL

Ugh i LOLd but only if hes looking for somthing that may hav'dropped' but only real fiends do that lool, but if hes just doing that?? I mean ive taken HITS and the most ive done was stare thoughtlessly into oblivion only to snap out of it after a few min n wonder where the hell my mind went
Hmmm, yes he is nonstop until he runs out looking and feeling for pieces on the floors. I get very obsessed with with cleaning. I work hard and long very detailed lol.

Hmmm, yes he is nonstop until he runs out looking and feeling for pieces on the floors. I get very obsessed with with cleaning. I work hard and long very detailed lol.
yeah well, unfortunately he's in the grips of addiction in that case, and all you can do is either use without him or go with the flow, ive only seen one person do this and it really got to me due to the fact that ive dropped 50 dollar rocks and never bother to pick them up because i won't smoke somthing as clean as my floor is off the floor just for hygenic reasons, the one and only time i did pick it up was when (i cook my own stuff and before i cut them up i let them dry as a whole 1-2 gram rock (i nicely form it with a metal dab rod) dropped a solid 2g rock, but it was hard and proper and how cant you not pick that up so unfortunatey, im glad you don't do this, but ive been told its quite common amongst the heavy crack smokers to search for non existant rocks they think dropped :( its kinda sad when you think about it as a user-in control

I feel like its not working for you if you're this anxious to be completey honest. Ive used for 3 years and 1mg still made me not give a shit about mostly anything lol. I never exceed 2mg tho.

Do you know how long crack stays in your blood? I need to get pre op blood tests. Am I safe